Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | | p u n i | free example adopts
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
@Lychie ur art... it's so cute ;w; can i get a shop ping?
@Lychie ur art... it's so cute ;w; can i get a shop ping?
Shop ping please!
Shop ping please!
Untitled430_20201229133542.png
@Rookie
tysm ; u ; added to the list

@transluxray
will do, ty!!
@Rookie
tysm ; u ; added to the list

@transluxray
will do, ty!!
@thetower @Tsiegh @Pearlimose @Golden @October @Roheryn @Chosen @Andraya @Yadyra @Worship @Fennecfox21 @FishHasOpinions @Gem4567 @Darkrait @FlapAscent @Chou @Darkrait @OdiAibyouka streaming soon!! come chill if you're free hehe drawing Roheryn's wildclaw boi [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/55493357][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/554934/55493357_350.png[/img][/url]
@thetower @Tsiegh @Pearlimose @Golden @October @Roheryn @Chosen @Andraya @Yadyra @Worship @Fennecfox21 @FishHasOpinions @Gem4567 @Darkrait @FlapAscent @Chou @Darkrait @OdiAibyouka

streaming soon!! come chill if you're free hehe
drawing Roheryn's wildclaw boi
55493357_350.png
Oh yay! Time to lurk!
Oh yay! Time to lurk!
22ywPUF.png Ao7i1jI.png TSLAPe2.gifUXRaoCb.png6OIh6CV.pngVod89n8.pngMGIo0DJ.gifs7d0V1v.png 2oKWxc3.png
@Roheryn here's your wildclaw boi!! [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/rMuWm32.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/NR7GZn1.png[/img][/center]
@Roheryn
here's your wildclaw boi!!
rMuWm32.png
NR7GZn1.png
@Lychie Aah, I missed most of the stream today, except for the very beginning, but oh my goodness that is absolutely adorable! <3 He looks precious, thank you.
@Lychie Aah, I missed most of the stream today, except for the very beginning, but oh my goodness that is absolutely adorable! <3 He looks precious, thank you.
968.png ...| #145955 |
...| She/Her |
...| INFP |
...| 23 |
...| FR+3 |
@Lychie -- Oh boy I'm so sorry for responding so late!! but I still wanted to let you know that I adore how my eyeburning coatl turned out ;o; Originally I wanted to try to make it to the stream where you drew her but in the end I just couldn't make it x.x

The newest adopt examples look adorable though!! I look forward to seeing more of these adopts from you~
@Lychie -- Oh boy I'm so sorry for responding so late!! but I still wanted to let you know that I adore how my eyeburning coatl turned out ;o; Originally I wanted to try to make it to the stream where you drew her but in the end I just couldn't make it x.x

The newest adopt examples look adorable though!! I look forward to seeing more of these adopts from you~
Currently taking orders at Sundry Scribbles!
@Roheryn noooo worries hehe, I'm glad you like it!! @Pearlimose it's alright, I'm just happy you like the adopts [emoji=heart size=1] I definitely want to redraw your eyeburner with the new base too hehe
@Roheryn
noooo worries hehe, I'm glad you like it!!

@Pearlimose
it's alright, I'm just happy you like the adopts
I definitely want to redraw your eyeburner with the new base too hehe
@thetower @Tsiegh @Pearlimose @Golden @October @Roheryn @Chosen @nephelle @Andraya @Yadyra @Worship @Fennecfox21 @FishHasOpinions @Gem4567 @Darkrait @FlapAscent @Chou @OdiAibyouka @SookieJane @Grinder @Vergil @final @Ogord @Naegiri @Aerai @SheerCold @Sasser @MythDancer @Mudy @RIPPLEY @Starry413 @SylphOfHeart @Umbral @Mayasacha @Horsedog3799 @wyvernaura888 @windowsXP @OnABadBet @lemfolis @Fernnix @Rookie @transluxray

Hello guys, first off I want to apologize for the radio silence for the past couple of weeks, my internet simply stopped working and since the quaratine makes it very difficult to have any repair guys over ATM I'm kind of just using my very limited data plan (250mb per month lol) to feed my dragons. My plan just renewed so I thought I can finally give you guys a heads-up.

Not sure when things will be fixed, but I am still drawing the adopts!! In fact I'm updating the base again ATM to add some shadows and highlights so the adopts don't look so flat and boring :'D I probably won't be able to post them until I get the internet back, but I will see what I can do.

Again, I am really sorry for the delay, but I am still excited to get these done so I can start drawing more people's dragons c: I'd also like to thank you for your interest and patience for me!
@thetower @Tsiegh @Pearlimose @Golden @October @Roheryn @Chosen @nephelle @Andraya @Yadyra @Worship @Fennecfox21 @FishHasOpinions @Gem4567 @Darkrait @FlapAscent @Chou @OdiAibyouka @SookieJane @Grinder @Vergil @final @Ogord @Naegiri @Aerai @SheerCold @Sasser @MythDancer @Mudy @RIPPLEY @Starry413 @SylphOfHeart @Umbral @Mayasacha @Horsedog3799 @wyvernaura888 @windowsXP @OnABadBet @lemfolis @Fernnix @Rookie @transluxray

Hello guys, first off I want to apologize for the radio silence for the past couple of weeks, my internet simply stopped working and since the quaratine makes it very difficult to have any repair guys over ATM I'm kind of just using my very limited data plan (250mb per month lol) to feed my dragons. My plan just renewed so I thought I can finally give you guys a heads-up.

Not sure when things will be fixed, but I am still drawing the adopts!! In fact I'm updating the base again ATM to add some shadows and highlights so the adopts don't look so flat and boring :'D I probably won't be able to post them until I get the internet back, but I will see what I can do.

Again, I am really sorry for the delay, but I am still excited to get these done so I can start drawing more people's dragons c: I'd also like to thank you for your interest and patience for me!
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17