Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Retired Familiars for sale!
1 2 3 4
@firedragons @serpentinite We have some more sprites available via my friend Hanyuu! Feel free to send them an "@"
@firedragons @serpentinite We have some more sprites available via my friend Hanyuu! Feel free to send them an "@"
kwzi6ho.png
@Aquarius Thank you so much for the heads up[emoji=familiar heart size=1] @Hanyuu I'm definitely interested in one of the Wind Sprites! What price do you put on it?
@Aquarius Thank you so much for the heads up
@Hanyuu I'm definitely interested in one of the Wind Sprites! What price do you put on it?
UDDxZlL.gif
- she/her
- FR +10
-wishlist
WKK7k3A.png
@Serpentinite the AH has it for 4999 gems/5.5mil treasure so I was looking for about 4500/5mil but I'm absolutely willing to haggle the price! I can also do a mix of gems/treasure/items.
@Serpentinite the AH has it for 4999 gems/5.5mil treasure so I was looking for about 4500/5mil but I'm absolutely willing to haggle the price! I can also do a mix of gems/treasure/items.
@Hanyuu Ahhh I currenty have 3100 gems, so it'll take me a while to gather up the rest in treasure and convert it. Let me know if you do holds and for how long!
Also, do you have a wishlist? I have a lot of stuff like fest skins so I'd love to know
@Hanyuu Ahhh I currenty have 3100 gems, so it'll take me a while to gather up the rest in treasure and convert it. Let me know if you do holds and for how long!
Also, do you have a wishlist? I have a lot of stuff like fest skins so I'd love to know
UDDxZlL.gif
- she/her
- FR +10
-wishlist
WKK7k3A.png
@Serpentinite I can totally hold one for you!! I can hold it for a month, but if you need a more time let me know~ I don't have a wishlist written up, but I'd love to see any extra fest skins you have
@Serpentinite I can totally hold one for you!! I can hold it for a month, but if you need a more time let me know~ I don't have a wishlist written up, but I'd love to see any extra fest skins you have
@Hanyuu

Would you do 4000 G for a wind sprite?
I have the gems on hand already so i wouldn't need holds or anything.
@Hanyuu

Would you do 4000 G for a wind sprite?
I have the gems on hand already so i wouldn't need holds or anything.
21402.png - Fae | They/Them

Hatchery
OvXXMvX.png
@Hanyuu Thank you so much! I'll work on gathering the funds asap and one moth will probably be enough
Here is a link to a screenshot of my hoard (I didn't know how else to show them all together) If anything catches your eye, send me a DM or ping me here with the page, column and row and I'll tell which skin it is! I'm be more tentative to let some go more than others, but I'm very willing to sell!
@Hanyuu Thank you so much! I'll work on gathering the funds asap and one moth will probably be enough
Here is a link to a screenshot of my hoard (I didn't know how else to show them all together) If anything catches your eye, send me a DM or ping me here with the page, column and row and I'll tell which skin it is! I'm be more tentative to let some go more than others, but I'm very willing to sell!
UDDxZlL.gif
- she/her
- FR +10
-wishlist
WKK7k3A.png
@Sciencer I can totally do 4000g for the wind sprite! Send me a crossroads whenever you're ready!

@Serpentinite I'll drop you a PM!!

@sweetapppp For the Shadow Sprite I was looking for 7.5mil treasure or 5500 gems. I'm willing to do a mix of items/gems/treasure, I'm not particularly interested in eggs at the moment though, sorry :c I'm also willing to place it on hold if needed if you wanted to set up some kind of payment plan?
@Sciencer I can totally do 4000g for the wind sprite! Send me a crossroads whenever you're ready!

@Serpentinite I'll drop you a PM!!

@sweetapppp For the Shadow Sprite I was looking for 7.5mil treasure or 5500 gems. I'm willing to do a mix of items/gems/treasure, I'm not particularly interested in eggs at the moment though, sorry :c I'm also willing to place it on hold if needed if you wanted to set up some kind of payment plan?
Just a small bump to this, The fangar is still available!
Just a small bump to this, The fangar is still available!
kwzi6ho.png
@Aquarius Would you take 3mil treasure and 500g for the Fangar? Current LAH is 3000g
@Aquarius Would you take 3mil treasure and 500g for the Fangar? Current LAH is 3000g
OAgM9ob.png
1 2 3 4