Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Health scare, post fun stuff for me?
I've got swelling, pain, and redness in a place where they shouldn't be. I'm scheduling an ultrasound tomorrow and expect to have to do a biopsy as well. This is the worst time for it; I'm broke, have no insurance due to current events, and am immunocompromised as is.

Please post fun things to distract me? Art, dragons, cute animals, favorite songs, literally anything <3

Thank you~
I've got swelling, pain, and redness in a place where they shouldn't be. I'm scheduling an ultrasound tomorrow and expect to have to do a biopsy as well. This is the worst time for it; I'm broke, have no insurance due to current events, and am immunocompromised as is.

Please post fun things to distract me? Art, dragons, cute animals, favorite songs, literally anything <3

Thank you~
SVwovDT.png

yWUkzsg.pnglJQFrFF.pngUJGPEbE.png
The browser game ducklings.io is a game that I find fun and relaxing. Flow is also a fun game (about the water organism). The website https://www.lexaloffle.com/pico-8.php also has good games that I find calming. I hope that you feel better soon. I'm sorry you're going through this.
The browser game ducklings.io is a game that I find fun and relaxing. Flow is also a fun game (about the water organism). The website https://www.lexaloffle.com/pico-8.php also has good games that I find calming. I hope that you feel better soon. I'm sorry you're going through this.
Live for today, gone tomorrow.
swclpXz.jpg
That's me.
Here's a video of misbehaving pets. I hope you're better soon, and I hope things turn out as well as possible.
Here's a video of misbehaving pets. I hope you're better soon, and I hope things turn out as well as possible.
LxbWmll.png
here's a good kiwi video, and i don't know if you'll be able to relate but here's a great video of a guy screaming about online school. i hope the best for you, get well soon!
here's a good kiwi video, and i don't know if you'll be able to relate but here's a great video of a guy screaming about online school. i hope the best for you, get well soon!
Whenever anxiety starts to kick in for me, I love to look up cute animal pictures on pinterest! :) Hope some of these help! [img]https://i.pinimg.com/564x/1b/9a/4b/1b9a4bf8c9d2879177a1cd98b6c3e783.jpg[/img] [img]https://i.pinimg.com/564x/2f/7b/28/2f7b28a66565da40179f526a28fe1f20.jpg[/img] [img]https://i.pinimg.com/564x/02/b9/3b/02b93bc5acc1f82b9cc9665ed9fd9ba6.jpg[/img] [img]https://i.pinimg.com/564x/2d/8c/73/2d8c7307c03f11943c06f59a34c64ce9.jpg[/img] [img]https://i.pinimg.com/564x/92/ea/e4/92eae470e71c3d4c43fb00c55e856f46.jpg[/img]
Whenever anxiety starts to kick in for me, I love to look up cute animal pictures on pinterest! :) Hope some of these help!

1b9a4bf8c9d2879177a1cd98b6c3e783.jpg
2f7b28a66565da40179f526a28fe1f20.jpg
02b93bc5acc1f82b9cc9665ed9fd9ba6.jpg
2d8c7307c03f11943c06f59a34c64ce9.jpg
92eae470e71c3d4c43fb00c55e856f46.jpg
arcane_space_new_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3c.pngarcane_space_new_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3c.pngarcane_space_new_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3c.png
@kragnes Okay, the duckling game is way too cute. I'll definitely have to give the others a shot too! Thank you!

@unidra Oh, I laughed WAY too hard at that video. Thank you so much!! I'm part of a group called "Famtastic rude bois and where to shame them", and it's just naughty funny animals. It's glorious.

@baekedsoup Not gonna lie, I was 50/50 on whether that would be a fruit kiwi or a birb kiwi. BOTH. BOTH ARE GOOD. And yes, can relate to screaming :D Thank you!!

@lefraise OH MY GOODNESS DOODLEBOBBERS I LOVE IT
ahem
Those are all majestic. I relate to the bottom picture far too much. And I desire to pet the majestic tongue-lolling wrinkle <3
(But seriously. DOODLEBOBBERS :D )
Thank you!!
@kragnes Okay, the duckling game is way too cute. I'll definitely have to give the others a shot too! Thank you!

@unidra Oh, I laughed WAY too hard at that video. Thank you so much!! I'm part of a group called "Famtastic rude bois and where to shame them", and it's just naughty funny animals. It's glorious.

@baekedsoup Not gonna lie, I was 50/50 on whether that would be a fruit kiwi or a birb kiwi. BOTH. BOTH ARE GOOD. And yes, can relate to screaming :D Thank you!!

@lefraise OH MY GOODNESS DOODLEBOBBERS I LOVE IT
ahem
Those are all majestic. I relate to the bottom picture far too much. And I desire to pet the majestic tongue-lolling wrinkle <3
(But seriously. DOODLEBOBBERS :D )
Thank you!!
SVwovDT.png

yWUkzsg.pnglJQFrFF.pngUJGPEbE.png
here's a funny story from a few months ago i have :P
i went to my state capitol for a photography competition, and the hotel we stayed at was under renovation where the elevator was. so all of us, plus our luggage, tried to fit on this tiny elevator... it didn't work well. we were very squished and the elevator stuttered (and nearly fell, i think! luckily we wouldn't have been hurt, it was only a 2-3 story building.) so me, and my 8 classmates were horribly scared of this one elevator the whole trip. we stayed for 3 days and 3 nights.
no matter what you could not get us on that elevator except for going down for breakfast. we took the stairs all the way from the 3rd floor every time :P i got more of a workout there than i ever did in gym class.
i also have a few examples of my work here, if you wished to take a look <3 i do portraits too, but i don't believe i'm allowed to post the ones i have. i usually do still lifes and product shots anyways, so these should be fine :P
x x x x x
here's a funny story from a few months ago i have :P
i went to my state capitol for a photography competition, and the hotel we stayed at was under renovation where the elevator was. so all of us, plus our luggage, tried to fit on this tiny elevator... it didn't work well. we were very squished and the elevator stuttered (and nearly fell, i think! luckily we wouldn't have been hurt, it was only a 2-3 story building.) so me, and my 8 classmates were horribly scared of this one elevator the whole trip. we stayed for 3 days and 3 nights.
no matter what you could not get us on that elevator except for going down for breakfast. we took the stairs all the way from the 3rd floor every time :P i got more of a workout there than i ever did in gym class.
i also have a few examples of my work here, if you wished to take a look <3 i do portraits too, but i don't believe i'm allowed to post the ones i have. i usually do still lifes and product shots anyways, so these should be fine :P
x x x x x
em/sai | all pronouns | fr+2 | pings ok
wishlist | fandragon project
probably on ffxiv
This is my secret text... Let's keep it between us, ok?
-> HES SO SMALL AAAA
aKhVpRf.png
@MythDancer I'm telling you, cute animal pictures are perfect for instant happiness! One time I was nervous for a presentation in class, so a friend of mine texted me over 30 pictures of baby animals to cheer me up. It was the simplest but sweetest gesture! I hope you feel better soon! [emoji=heart size=1]
@MythDancer I'm telling you, cute animal pictures are perfect for instant happiness! One time I was nervous for a presentation in class, so a friend of mine texted me over 30 pictures of baby animals to cheer me up. It was the simplest but sweetest gesture!

I hope you feel better soon!
arcane_space_new_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3c.pngarcane_space_new_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3c.pngarcane_space_new_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3c.png