Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | > icon commissions - pwyw [ full ]
1 2
[center][ adding image here soon ] (im subscribed but pings don't bother me) hello! im [b]reapu[/b] and i recently decided to get back into fr. however, my treasure and gem amounts are depleted :( help me. im currently aiming for... well, anything on my wishlish [ which will soon be here ] [b]i'll PM you the finished piece![/b][/center] [left][size=12]→[b]RULES[/b][/size] 01 - please don't rush me, i'll notify you if something comes up but otherwise it should take less than a week for me to finish 02 - i'll accept the payment before or after, whatever works best for you 03 - you're allowed to use the art i do for you anywhere, just credit me 04 - i will not redraw the entire thing, unless you're able to fully refund me, otherwise i will make MINOR edits and changes [left][size=12]→[b]SLOTS[/b][/size] [01] - Extormus [02] - Pearlimose [03] - SugarWhale [04] - Cheitora [05] - friendlycoffee [/left] [center][size=12]→[b]PAYMENT[/b][/size] [i]my art is pwyw, prices listed are just the minimum[/i] [b]mixed is fine, of course![/b] [img]https://flightrising.com/images/layout/icon_treasure.png[/img]200k [img]https://flightrising.com/images/layout/icon_gems.png[/img]100 [/center] [center][size=12]→[b]FORM[/b][/size] [code] [b]username[/b] - [b]reference[/b] - [b]payment[/b] - [b]anything else?[/b] - [/code] [size=12]→[b]EXAMPLES[/b][/size] [size=12] i can draw anything but humans! i also do best with canine/feline like creatures. i currently have no dragon examples but i can draw them as well :-) [b]if you'd like a specific expression let me know! (ex: winking, crying, big toothy smile, etc)[/b] [i]the maximum size of these is 500x500, but will be cropped if necessary.[/i] [b]for an extra 50kt/50gem i can add a neck and bg (please specify this in "anything else?")[/b][/size] [quote] [img]https://i.imgur.com/6CBj3o4.png[/img] [/quote][/center]
[ adding image here soon ]
(im subscribed but pings don't bother me)
hello! im reapu and i recently decided to get back into fr. however, my treasure and gem amounts are depleted :( help me. im currently aiming for... well, anything on my wishlish [ which will soon be here ]

i'll PM you the finished piece!
RULES
01 - please don't rush me, i'll notify you if something comes up but otherwise it should take less than a week for me to finish
02 - i'll accept the payment before or after, whatever works best for you
03 - you're allowed to use the art i do for you anywhere, just credit me
04 - i will not redraw the entire thing, unless you're able to fully refund me, otherwise i will make MINOR edits and changes
SLOTS

[01] - Extormus
[02] - Pearlimose
[03] - SugarWhale
[04] - Cheitora
[05] - friendlycoffee
PAYMENT
my art is pwyw, prices listed are just the minimum
mixed is fine, of course!

icon_treasure.png200k icon_gems.png100
FORM
Code:
[b]username[/b] - [b]reference[/b] - [b]payment[/b] - [b]anything else?[/b] -

EXAMPLES

i can draw anything but humans! i also do best with canine/feline like creatures. i currently have no dragon examples but i can draw them as well :-)

if you'd like a specific expression let me know! (ex: winking, crying, big toothy smile, etc)

the maximum size of these is 500x500, but will be cropped if necessary.
for an extra 50kt/50gem i can add a neck and bg (please specify this in "anything else?")
Quote:
6CBj3o4.png
ePOliyb.pngmtHAEL4.png
i am desperate
i am desperate
ePOliyb.pngmtHAEL4.png
@reapu

username - Extormus
reference - Dragon OC
payment - 125 g
anything else? - The hat is optional. I know these are meant to be symmetrical, but would be cool if you could have him winking ;3
@reapu

username - Extormus
reference - Dragon OC
payment - 125 g
anything else? - The hat is optional. I know these are meant to be symmetrical, but would be cool if you could have him winking ;3
HjfDbKN.png FR+9
@Extormus
of course! i can do expression changes, i should've specified that. my bad :^)
@Extormus
of course! i can do expression changes, i should've specified that. my bad :^)
ePOliyb.pngmtHAEL4.png
@reapu

Coolio! CR sent~
@reapu

Coolio! CR sent~
HjfDbKN.png FR+9
bumpity bump
bumpity bump
ePOliyb.pngmtHAEL4.png
username - Pearlimose
reference - Either this guy or this guy; I'm having trouble choosing
payment - Could I do 50g+100kt?
anything else? - Expression is up to you!
username - Pearlimose
reference - Either this guy or this guy; I'm having trouble choosing
payment - Could I do 50g+100kt?
anything else? - Expression is up to you!
Currently taking orders at Sundry Scribbles!
@Pearlimose
sure thing, amigo!
i'll draw bugaboo
@Pearlimose
sure thing, amigo!
i'll draw bugaboo
ePOliyb.pngmtHAEL4.png
username - SugarWhale
reference - Clicky
payment - 150g-300g
anything else? - A excited/laughing expression would be nice! Also your style is adorable^^
username - SugarWhale
reference - Clicky
payment - 150g-300g
anything else? - A excited/laughing expression would be nice! Also your style is adorable^^
@SugarWhale
thank you! :-]
of course! i'll get started on all these tonight
@SugarWhale
thank you! :-]
of course! i'll get started on all these tonight
ePOliyb.pngmtHAEL4.png
1 2