Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | which outfit? // g1 project
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/3328479][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=46&bodygene=1&breed=11&element=1&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=53&tertgene=21&winggene=21&wings=45&auth=cfad4b96ee9dd72ea3b67f29923e34737503dbca&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/center] (final scry for future gene clarification) so now that i've decided on what genes to buy, i've been playing around with outfits, and... i can't figure out which way to go. i have two i'm torn between, and while i think the second, darker one suits her personality more (she has some fey/nymph mischievousness, which i think the second outfit represents better; the first one seems more innocent?), they both look so nice that i can't decide :') i'd love any critiques/opinions, and feel free to throw in an outfit scry of your own. [center][outfit=1227353] [outfit=1227358][/center]
dragon?age=1&body=46&bodygene=1&breed=11&element=1&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=53&tertgene=21&winggene=21&wings=45&auth=cfad4b96ee9dd72ea3b67f29923e34737503dbca&dummyext=prev.png

(final scry for future gene clarification)

so now that i've decided on what genes to buy, i've been playing around with outfits, and... i can't figure out which way to go. i have two i'm torn between, and while i think the second, darker one suits her personality more (she has some fey/nymph mischievousness, which i think the second outfit represents better; the first one seems more innocent?), they both look so nice that i can't decide :') i'd love any critiques/opinions, and feel free to throw in an outfit scry of your own.
June Vintage
June Nebula
h5IOxf5.gif bay
they/them
> lore
> wishlist
> scatters
> hatchery
________________earth_0.pnglight_2.pngtumblr_nr8b59v56x1tk8rwxo4_100.png
I love the June Nebula outfit! I do think the darker colors suit her better visually. The vintage silks almost make her feel washed out? Whereas the second outfit really shows off her wonderful colors. So that's the one I'm voting for. She's really beautiful, by the way!
I love the June Nebula outfit! I do think the darker colors suit her better visually. The vintage silks almost make her feel washed out? Whereas the second outfit really shows off her wonderful colors. So that's the one I'm voting for. She's really beautiful, by the way!
kyaniite with two i's
adopts
free line art
SedYmvp.png
@kyaniite
thank you!! i can see that, yeah; the lighter colors brought out the pale stripes in her striation, but i think it may be too light of a look for her overall
@kyaniite
thank you!! i can see that, yeah; the lighter colors brought out the pale stripes in her striation, but i think it may be too light of a look for her overall
h5IOxf5.gif bay
they/them
> lore
> wishlist
> scatters
> hatchery
I think June Nebula fits her best! The windswept mane really adds an oomf to the look.

Vintage is also a really nice look but it would probably look nicer on a different dragon.
I think June Nebula fits her best! The windswept mane really adds an oomf to the look.

Vintage is also a really nice look but it would probably look nicer on a different dragon.
UwUnl7O.png
@Nevros
ahh thanks for your input! you're right, honestly. i like the vintage look too, but it'd look better on another dragon. i'll find a better suitor for it one day :') unicorn and silk apparel makes my wallet weep
@Nevros
ahh thanks for your input! you're right, honestly. i like the vintage look too, but it'd look better on another dragon. i'll find a better suitor for it one day :') unicorn and silk apparel makes my wallet weep
h5IOxf5.gif bay
they/them
> lore
> wishlist
> scatters
> hatchery
I love the nebula one! Everything matches, and suits her very well!
I love the nebula one! Everything matches, and suits her very well!
F5-F7-F464-C663-44-FB-84-CD-5-ACC56-A83-C9-D.gif