Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Retired Familiars for sale!
1 2 3 4
@Aquarius - looks like the fanger and wind sprite are taken, but if someone backs out, I'd like them.

How much for the Water Sprite?
@Aquarius - looks like the fanger and wind sprite are taken, but if someone backs out, I'd like them.

How much for the Water Sprite?
5oZIe0S.jpgqRydRbx.pngChSbRMK.jpgChnC9aU.gif
@Aquarius TYSM! Is it possible to hold it for like a day or two? Thanks again you are the best!
@Aquarius TYSM! Is it possible to hold it for like a day or two? Thanks again you are the best!
@firedragons Let me just say i've seen quite a few of your drags on the front page, i'm a fan! ^^ What would you say to 1150g and the dragon you have for sale #61556944 ?

@Sparkydrag i can hold it for you, you're very welcome ^^
@firedragons Let me just say i've seen quite a few of your drags on the front page, i'm a fan! ^^ What would you say to 1150g and the dragon you have for sale #61556944 ?

@Sparkydrag i can hold it for you, you're very welcome ^^
kwzi6ho.png
Oh wow! I didn't think my dragons were that well known. Going to blush a bit.

It's a deal! I'll set up a crossroads. :)
Oh wow! I didn't think my dragons were that well known. Going to blush a bit.

It's a deal! I'll set up a crossroads. :)
5oZIe0S.jpgqRydRbx.pngChSbRMK.jpgChnC9aU.gif
@Aquarius thanks again! So even after i sold all 3 of my eggs and my eliminate i was gifted i still dont have enough! Ive been saving up for a sprite (mostly the lightning) since i started so i already had some! Right now i have some more than 2000 gems! i could give one of my dragons or offer services like grinding but since im new i can only do it in training fields, i can also transmute items for you! Im going to fill out my fairgrounds everyday!
Thank you!
@Aquarius thanks again! So even after i sold all 3 of my eggs and my eliminate i was gifted i still dont have enough! Ive been saving up for a sprite (mostly the lightning) since i started so i already had some! Right now i have some more than 2000 gems! i could give one of my dragons or offer services like grinding but since im new i can only do it in training fields, i can also transmute items for you! Im going to fill out my fairgrounds everyday!
Thank you!
@Aquarius If Sparkydrag doesn't end up buying the Wind Sprite from you I'd love to get a ping to buy it!
Edit: currently have 3000g
@Aquarius If Sparkydrag doesn't end up buying the Wind Sprite from you I'd love to get a ping to buy it!
Edit: currently have 3000g
UDDxZlL.gif
- she/her
- FR +10
-wishlist
WKK7k3A.png
@Aquarius I'm working on converting my treasure to gems so hopefully that happens quickly!
@Aquarius I'm working on converting my treasure to gems so hopefully that happens quickly!
igmcfSH.png DB31E196-15CA-44D3-8C0B-79AA62565A44.png E75514D5-FECF-432C-A1F8-E684F8CD2941.png
@Aquarius i have enough!
@Aquarius i have enough!
@sparkydrag alright I'll start the crossroads!
@sparkydrag alright I'll start the crossroads!
kwzi6ho.png
Hi! I'm Hanyuu and Aquarius said I can tack onto his post. I'm also selling some sprites (and bears) if anyone was interested in purchasing them. [item=Shadow Sprite] [item=Wind Sprite] [item=Wind Sprite] [b]Sold[/b] | [b]On Hold[/b] [item=Water Sprite] [item=Nature Sprite] [item=Polarfreeze Defender] [item=Polarfreeze Defender] I'm totally open to negotiate prices, so drop me a ping if you'd like to set something up!! Thank you~[emoji=familiar heart size=1]
Hi! I'm Hanyuu and Aquarius said I can tack onto his post. I'm also selling some sprites (and bears) if anyone was interested in purchasing them.

Shadow Sprite
Wind Sprite Wind Sprite Sold | On Hold
Water Sprite
Nature Sprite
Polarfreeze Defender Polarfreeze Defender

I'm totally open to negotiate prices, so drop me a ping if you'd like to set something up!! Thank you~
1 2 3 4