Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Devil May Cry Fans?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19
@CannibalButler
DMC 2 was a complete disaster.
Yeah, I must say I really liked the design of the enemies and landscape but I think they did a really stupid move to go crazy over Dante's design.
/rant
Sorries ;A;
@CannibalButler
DMC 2 was a complete disaster.
Yeah, I must say I really liked the design of the enemies and landscape but I think they did a really stupid move to go crazy over Dante's design.
/rant
Sorries ;A;
output-onlinegiftools-1.gif rin | he/she/they | gr/eng | fr + 10

» I said to the almond tree, 'Sister, speak to me of god.' And the almond tree blossomed.
Demonochorus-sneks.png
@Demonochorus

Ah don't be sorry. Donte was really outlandish for a classic character, but I'm not sure what to say about that one. Probably to fit the era or something.
//shrugs
Wasn't my favorite either.
@Demonochorus

Ah don't be sorry. Donte was really outlandish for a classic character, but I'm not sure what to say about that one. Probably to fit the era or something.
//shrugs
Wasn't my favorite either.
@CannibalButler
I just can't understand how 'Donte' is supposed to be Dante younger than in DMC 3?
He doesn't even look like him!
Don't get me started on Vergil though, just.... I think I had a major laughing fit at him
@CannibalButler
I just can't understand how 'Donte' is supposed to be Dante younger than in DMC 3?
He doesn't even look like him!
Don't get me started on Vergil though, just.... I think I had a major laughing fit at him

» I said to the almond tree, 'Sister, speak to me of god.' And the almond tree blossomed.
Demonochorus-sneks.png
I've only played the first one on the ps2 but I love it haha. My friend and I always play it together and we are both really bad at it! We were stuck on the spider boss in the first castle for aaages. then the bird guy in level 2 wasn't any better
I've only played the first one on the ps2 but I love it haha. My friend and I always play it together and we are both really bad at it! We were stuck on the spider boss in the first castle for aaages. then the bird guy in level 2 wasn't any better
ZVpCPil.png
@Trucy
Will I make you happy if I tell you I still haven't beat the spider boss in the first one? xD
@Trucy
Will I make you happy if I tell you I still haven't beat the spider boss in the first one? xD

Demonochorus-sneks.png
@Demonochorus haha oh man I DON'T BLAME YOU THOUGH, he took a lot of dedication to beat, oh gosh he's just so frustrating. We're still in the middle of the game, I'm worried what the last boss is like
@Demonochorus haha oh man I DON'T BLAME YOU THOUGH, he took a lot of dedication to beat, oh gosh he's just so frustrating. We're still in the middle of the game, I'm worried what the last boss is like
ZVpCPil.png
@Trucy
To be honest, I kinda gave up on the first one because of all my failed attempts to beat that evil lava spider xD
@Trucy
To be honest, I kinda gave up on the first one because of all my failed attempts to beat that evil lava spider xD

Demonochorus-sneks.png
@Demonochorus are the later ones any easier? ive been looking to play 3/4/DmC sometime, but I don't want to end up ragequitting haha
I know 2 is famed for being weird and bad though
@Demonochorus are the later ones any easier? ive been looking to play 3/4/DmC sometime, but I don't want to end up ragequitting haha
I know 2 is famed for being weird and bad though
ZVpCPil.png
@Trucy
Don't think of giving 2 a chance, it has a boss at every level.
3 is definitely a great idea if you find the Special Edition. The 4 one has a different main character (Nero) at the start but changes to Dante for a few missions afterwards.
Now, I don't know what to say for DmC because I don't support it very well, if you play 3 you will see how much they changed Dante's personality (Not mentioning looks, by the way).
@Trucy
Don't think of giving 2 a chance, it has a boss at every level.
3 is definitely a great idea if you find the Special Edition. The 4 one has a different main character (Nero) at the start but changes to Dante for a few missions afterwards.
Now, I don't know what to say for DmC because I don't support it very well, if you play 3 you will see how much they changed Dante's personality (Not mentioning looks, by the way).

Demonochorus-sneks.png
@Demonochorus ahh ok, I'll prolly go for 3 or 4 then - I don't really know too much about either, so it'll be an ADVENTURE
@Demonochorus ahh ok, I'll prolly go for 3 or 4 then - I don't really know too much about either, so it'll be an ADVENTURE
ZVpCPil.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19