Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [A] Sin Series: WRATH, male imp
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@frostkingdemetri
IDK I think of Lust as WC and Gluttony obviously Snapper covered in food ahaha :D
@frostkingdemetri
IDK I think of Lust as WC and Gluttony obviously Snapper covered in food ahaha :D
m5kNycY.pngFMdbyfP.pnge3svukl.pngLSkUnqX.png
@Takora
I miiiight have fallen asleep....
Yeah that's kinda what I was thinking for gluttony... hmm
I was thinking lust for coatl. I might try a few things. .w. designing things, though, makes me happy~
@Takora
I miiiight have fallen asleep....
Yeah that's kinda what I was thinking for gluttony... hmm
I was thinking lust for coatl. I might try a few things. .w. designing things, though, makes me happy~
USERbanner.png
@frostkingdemetri

Ahh this looks awesome! Could you ping me for the rest of the series? I'm actually in the (very early stages) process of making 7 sins themed gen one dragons myself so it's always interesting to see other people's ideas/interpretations :)
@frostkingdemetri

Ahh this looks awesome! Could you ping me for the rest of the series? I'm actually in the (very early stages) process of making 7 sins themed gen one dragons myself so it's always interesting to see other people's ideas/interpretations :)
b6W0Gze.png
@Vesuvia
Sure :) I'll ping you for more things~
@Vesuvia
Sure :) I'll ping you for more things~
USERbanner.png
Bumpu before I go and play some LoL~
Bumpu before I go and play some LoL~
USERbanner.png
bompu
bompu
USERbanner.png
Oh my goodness if this accent gets sold to the public beyond the blueprint I want to buy one so badly! It's GORGEOUS
Oh my goodness if this accent gets sold to the public beyond the blueprint I want to buy one so badly! It's GORGEOUS
@Cambridge
Nah man, the whole point of this auction is that this will be sold once to the winner and that's all~ If you wanna get in on it, you might wanna bid ;) lol
@Cambridge
Nah man, the whole point of this auction is that this will be sold once to the winner and that's all~ If you wanna get in on it, you might wanna bid ;) lol
USERbanner.png
@Tex
oh my gosh, I totally forgot to do the preview... gah, forgive me lol I will as soon as I can :)
@Tex
oh my gosh, I totally forgot to do the preview... gah, forgive me lol I will as soon as I can :)
USERbanner.png
@frostkingdemetri
May I be put on the pinglist for when you do other accents please? ^^
@frostkingdemetri
May I be put on the pinglist for when you do other accents please? ^^
B8GHHlZ.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9