Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | (LF) Yellow scales Male
I need a dragon for my breeding project, but it's not going very great. I'll buy pretty much any dragon I like as long as it's close enough to what I want. Other genes I want in the end product are Caribbean Lionfish and Lemon noxtide. Post dragons with prices and I'll reply if I want them.
I need a dragon for my breeding project, but it's not going very great. I'll buy pretty much any dragon I like as long as it's close enough to what I want. Other genes I want in the end product are Caribbean Lionfish and Lemon noxtide. Post dragons with prices and I'll reply if I want them.
bump
bump
@snowboi I have these two very yellow/caribbean pairs that I could nest for you, though the genes are off (however both these pairs have more uncommon genes than the ones you said, so they'd be easy to breed out) This first one is on a nest rn, all hatchlings 30kt each [img]https://i.imgur.com/f4WolRx.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/vYe0pEf.png[/img]
@snowboi I have these two very yellow/caribbean pairs that I could nest for you, though the genes are off (however both these pairs have more uncommon genes than the ones you said, so they'd be easy to breed out)
This first one is on a nest rn, all hatchlings 30kt each
f4WolRx.png
vYe0pEf.png
yzyQtaQ.jpg
@poetic. Ok, I think the first one is good. Can you post the babies here when they hatch?
@poetic. Ok, I think the first one is good. Can you post the babies here when they hatch?
@snowboi I'll add you to their ping, the nest hatches on the 18th!
@snowboi I'll add you to their ping, the nest hatches on the 18th!
yzyQtaQ.jpg
Ok thank you! I'll keep a page open on your hatchery too
Ok thank you! I'll keep a page open on your hatchery too
@poetic- the nest hatches today, correct? Can you post the babies here, or I can just look at them when you hatch the nest? just let me know
@poetic- the nest hatches today, correct? Can you post the babies here, or I can just look at them when you hatch the nest? just let me know
@tripodero

As in you are looking for the tert gene scales in the yellow range, or primary colors in the yellow range?
@tripodero

As in you are looking for the tert gene scales in the yellow range, or primary colors in the yellow range?
@gando, i posted in the top, final dragon is turquoise, lemon, yellow. I have a female with the first two and the color of the third, so I just need to breed scale into it. sorry if that was confusing, here's the dragon I'm breeding for:
Tropical fish

I don't need primal that's gonna be really hard, and I'm doing kind of a challenge where I breed in fae last, unless I find a really good fae I guess
@gando, i posted in the top, final dragon is turquoise, lemon, yellow. I have a female with the first two and the color of the third, so I just need to breed scale into it. sorry if that was confusing, here's the dragon I'm breeding for:
Tropical fish

I don't need primal that's gonna be really hard, and I'm doing kind of a challenge where I breed in fae last, unless I find a really good fae I guess
@tripodero the nest just hatched; I have the hatchlings on the third tab of my lair (i would post them here but there's five of them)

@tripodero the nest just hatched; I have the hatchlings on the third tab of my lair (i would post them here but there's five of them)

yzyQtaQ.jpg