Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Long Shadows (open roleplay)
1 2 3 4 5
“Oh certainly! Uh... up North of us is Dragonhome... Hold on.” She pulled out a map of Sornieth, looking for where the dragon mentioned. “Is your clan in the Strand also?”
“Oh certainly! Uh... up North of us is Dragonhome... Hold on.” She pulled out a map of Sornieth, looking for where the dragon mentioned. “Is your clan in the Strand also?”
79214-D0-C-861-D-48-DA-8-FC4-FA6-DAB2-FED74.gif
hi i’m radio! it/they

•hatchery
•wishlist
•art shop here soon!
tDeKDnH.png
"Oh ya that's right.Sorry I'm not very good at reading a map."Venus answered
"We are called a Light flight apparently.And you?"
"Oh ya that's right.Sorry I'm not very good at reading a map."Venus answered
"We are called a Light flight apparently.And you?"
Lair clean out (+100 dragons)
“Oh, we’re the Arcane flight! We’re due west of you!” she beamed proudly. “Not too far at all! Just a hop, a skip, and a hover away!”
“Oh, we’re the Arcane flight! We’re due west of you!” she beamed proudly. “Not too far at all! Just a hop, a skip, and a hover away!”
79214-D0-C-861-D-48-DA-8-FC4-FA6-DAB2-FED74.gif
hi i’m radio! it/they

•hatchery
•wishlist
•art shop here soon!
tDeKDnH.png
"OOOOh so cool."Venus said as she took a magic map out of her cloak.
"Saranus tell them about this camp."Venus asked the guard
"OOOOh so cool."Venus said as she took a magic map out of her cloak.
"Saranus tell them about this camp."Venus asked the guard
Lair clean out (+100 dragons)
(can i plz join?)

A black Fea is wandering around the edge of the camp stelfly, watching what the dragons are doing.He quickly sneaks in and hides.
(can i plz join?)

A black Fea is wandering around the edge of the camp stelfly, watching what the dragons are doing.He quickly sneaks in and hides.
THE CLAN OF DARK DREAMS
He/Him
(Do you mind if I join?Also this dragon is my dragon Sage but as a girl and a nocturne)
Sage

Sage woke up, looking around she wondered how Saranus guard duty had been.
She decided to go find the older dragon, as she exited The hatchling den, she saw Saranus and Venus and a few unfamilier faces talking.Who are they?
Sage rushed over, to see.
“Hi, who are you?Good morning Saranus!”The hatchling said
(@Frosty2804 do you mind if Sage looks up to your dragon, I just thought it would be cute)
(Do you mind if I join?Also this dragon is my dragon Sage but as a girl and a nocturne)
Sage

Sage woke up, looking around she wondered how Saranus guard duty had been.
She decided to go find the older dragon, as she exited The hatchling den, she saw Saranus and Venus and a few unfamilier faces talking.Who are they?
Sage rushed over, to see.
“Hi, who are you?Good morning Saranus!”The hatchling said
(@Frosty2804 do you mind if Sage looks up to your dragon, I just thought it would be cute)
JICIbJe.pngHatchery
(@Dreamsong1 no that's fine!)

Saranus noticed a shape out of the corner of his eye. He looked around to see Sage, his number 1 fan, hurrying over to them.

"Good morning, Sage," replied Saranus. "There are some visitors in camp at the moment. I think they're planning to stay a while."

Saranus looked back to where Venus was still watching him. Oh, crud! he thought. She still wants to know about our camp and I'm getting distracted!

"Give me a moment, Sage. I'm just talking to the visitors."

Saranus turned away from Sage, and trotted up to Venus.

"We chose to make our camp in the Emberglow Hearth. Here it is perfect, not too hot and not too cold. A bit like Goldilocks really - just right." Saranus looked at a map which was hung on a nearby wall. "It seems we're south-east of Lilyia's camp and south-west of Venus' camp."

Saranus turned back to where Sage was still stood.

"Would you like me to-" Saranus was sure he saw a movement in the nearby bushes.

He stood watching them for a second, uncertain. Has a dragon snuck into camp while I was distracted? He peered closer. No, I must be imagining things. These newcomers are making me pretty wary after all. Probably just a loose rock.

"Sorry about that," he said to Sage. "Would you like me to go and fetch you a sparrowmouse from the food storage?"

(This is open to @Dreamsong1 and @LordKaos)
(@Dreamsong1 no that's fine!)

Saranus noticed a shape out of the corner of his eye. He looked around to see Sage, his number 1 fan, hurrying over to them.

"Good morning, Sage," replied Saranus. "There are some visitors in camp at the moment. I think they're planning to stay a while."

Saranus looked back to where Venus was still watching him. Oh, crud! he thought. She still wants to know about our camp and I'm getting distracted!

"Give me a moment, Sage. I'm just talking to the visitors."

Saranus turned away from Sage, and trotted up to Venus.

"We chose to make our camp in the Emberglow Hearth. Here it is perfect, not too hot and not too cold. A bit like Goldilocks really - just right." Saranus looked at a map which was hung on a nearby wall. "It seems we're south-east of Lilyia's camp and south-west of Venus' camp."

Saranus turned back to where Sage was still stood.

"Would you like me to-" Saranus was sure he saw a movement in the nearby bushes.

He stood watching them for a second, uncertain. Has a dragon snuck into camp while I was distracted? He peered closer. No, I must be imagining things. These newcomers are making me pretty wary after all. Probably just a loose rock.

"Sorry about that," he said to Sage. "Would you like me to go and fetch you a sparrowmouse from the food storage?"

(This is open to @Dreamsong1 and @LordKaos)
35SJZ.gif
(I'm back everyone! Great story everyone's developing! This is a very short entry, but I thought it fit with what @Frosty2804 just put)

Ceru looked at Saranus, then at the map. Thank you, for making it even clearer where their camps are. She barely suppressed a smirk. This is going to be a blast.
(I'm back everyone! Great story everyone's developing! This is a very short entry, but I thought it fit with what @Frosty2804 just put)

Ceru looked at Saranus, then at the map. Thank you, for making it even clearer where their camps are. She barely suppressed a smirk. This is going to be a blast.
35Dx2.png
(@Frosty2804 thanks, welcome back @SylverianDreamer.Is a Sparrowmouse food, actually probably!)
“Y’a please!Wait you said visitors, I want to meet them!!!!”Sage said with excitement
I
Visitors, maybe then can teach me about where they come from?!!!Sage looked around at the visitors, each seemed to come from somewhere else.
This would be facinating
(@Frosty2804 thanks, welcome back @SylverianDreamer.Is a Sparrowmouse food, actually probably!)
“Y’a please!Wait you said visitors, I want to meet them!!!!”Sage said with excitement
I
Visitors, maybe then can teach me about where they come from?!!!Sage looked around at the visitors, each seemed to come from somewhere else.
This would be facinating
JICIbJe.pngHatchery
(@Dreamsong1 a sparrowmouse is a creature from the coliseum, just thought I'd conceptualise it as a prey item for the dragons)

"Ok then! I'll fetch you a nice big one!" Saranus said, as he flitted over to the food storage.

He rifled through it with his nose, hoping to find a sparrowmouse. Miths, chipskinks, webwings... ah! A nice big sparrowmouse for Sage. He picked it up delicately, and dragged the small creature over to where Sage was sitting. He pushed it over to Sage with his nose, and instructed for the young Nocturne to start eating. Just as Saranus was about to go and get some food for himself, he saw that same shadow from before. As Saranus peered closer, he saw exactly what it was.

It was a dragon.

(this is mainly open for @LordKaos)
(@Dreamsong1 a sparrowmouse is a creature from the coliseum, just thought I'd conceptualise it as a prey item for the dragons)

"Ok then! I'll fetch you a nice big one!" Saranus said, as he flitted over to the food storage.

He rifled through it with his nose, hoping to find a sparrowmouse. Miths, chipskinks, webwings... ah! A nice big sparrowmouse for Sage. He picked it up delicately, and dragged the small creature over to where Sage was sitting. He pushed it over to Sage with his nose, and instructed for the young Nocturne to start eating. Just as Saranus was about to go and get some food for himself, he saw that same shadow from before. As Saranus peered closer, he saw exactly what it was.

It was a dragon.

(this is mainly open for @LordKaos)
35SJZ.gif
1 2 3 4 5