Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Long Shadows (open roleplay)
1 2 3 4 5
"I don't know really," Ceru struggled to think of an excuse. "I was thinking maybe when I've done with this clan I can move on to this... StarClan."

Ceru closed her eyes briefly and hoped her excuse had fooled Lylia.
"I don't know really," Ceru struggled to think of an excuse. "I was thinking maybe when I've done with this clan I can move on to this... StarClan."

Ceru closed her eyes briefly and hoped her excuse had fooled Lylia.
35Dx2.png
“Starclan isn’t nearby though, is it? I’m fairly sure it isn’t, anyway... Hey, what sorta stuff do you do to help out and whatnot? Maybe after you build up Starclan, you could come help us!” She beamed at the thought of having someone join and expand their clan’s reach in the Starfall Isles.
“Starclan isn’t nearby though, is it? I’m fairly sure it isn’t, anyway... Hey, what sorta stuff do you do to help out and whatnot? Maybe after you build up Starclan, you could come help us!” She beamed at the thought of having someone join and expand their clan’s reach in the Starfall Isles.
79214-D0-C-861-D-48-DA-8-FC4-FA6-DAB2-FED74.gif
hi i’m radio! it/they

•hatchery
•wishlist
•art shop here soon!
tDeKDnH.png
(@Sinobutt hello, @SylverianDreamer hi and @Frosty2804 hue)
"We are great friends with the Sylverians since before are ancestors.And it's nice too meet you lylia, and what is your name?"Venus said despite what the others said
But really when would that dragon answer her question, we've all answered hers.
Venus turned to look at the Skydancer she could sense something dark coming from her, like what was this feeling...
(Is this good)
(@Sinobutt hello, @SylverianDreamer hi and @Frosty2804 hue)
"We are great friends with the Sylverians since before are ancestors.And it's nice too meet you lylia, and what is your name?"Venus said despite what the others said
But really when would that dragon answer her question, we've all answered hers.
Venus turned to look at the Skydancer she could sense something dark coming from her, like what was this feeling...
(Is this good)
Lair clean out (+100 dragons)
(@Petalwind1 i probably wouldn’t do the “sense hatred” part, mainly because it feels like using personal knowledge to influence the muse. maybe if she’s suspicious?)
(@Petalwind1 i probably wouldn’t do the “sense hatred” part, mainly because it feels like using personal knowledge to influence the muse. maybe if she’s suspicious?)
hi i’m radio! it/they

•hatchery
•wishlist
•art shop here soon!
tDeKDnH.png
(@Sinobutt oh thats probbably true, let me change that, would this work)
(@Sinobutt oh thats probbably true, let me change that, would this work)
"I didn't realise they were so far away. Maybe I'll help your clan first, Lylia," Ceru addressed the Pearlcatcher.

She realised she hadn't yet answered Venus' question.

"And my name is Ceru."

To Ceru, something didn't seem right about that Fae. Almost like she was suspicious. Damn! thought Ceru. I can't risk getting my cover blown. May as well be nice to this Fae while it matters. But what could she do to gain this Fae's trust? Ah, yes. Faes like gifts. Nature-related gifts best of all.

Looking down, Ceru remembered what she had in her pocket. She reached a slender claw into her robe pocket and pulled out a small jar. In this jar was a firefly, glowing bright yellow. She handed the firefly to Venus and hoped maybe this could make Venus a bit less suspicious of her.

"A gift." said Ceru, as she pushed the jar into the Fae's hands. "Maybe we can be friends."
"I didn't realise they were so far away. Maybe I'll help your clan first, Lylia," Ceru addressed the Pearlcatcher.

She realised she hadn't yet answered Venus' question.

"And my name is Ceru."

To Ceru, something didn't seem right about that Fae. Almost like she was suspicious. Damn! thought Ceru. I can't risk getting my cover blown. May as well be nice to this Fae while it matters. But what could she do to gain this Fae's trust? Ah, yes. Faes like gifts. Nature-related gifts best of all.

Looking down, Ceru remembered what she had in her pocket. She reached a slender claw into her robe pocket and pulled out a small jar. In this jar was a firefly, glowing bright yellow. She handed the firefly to Venus and hoped maybe this could make Venus a bit less suspicious of her.

"A gift." said Ceru, as she pushed the jar into the Fae's hands. "Maybe we can be friends."
35Dx2.png
(oh and I'm coming off of Flight rising until tomorrow now, would you two mind putting the story on hold until then? I'll ping you when I'm back, or if you're subbed to the thread then you'll be told anyway if i post here. It's ok if you want to continue though, I'll catch up)
(oh and I'm coming off of Flight rising until tomorrow now, would you two mind putting the story on hold until then? I'll ping you when I'm back, or if you're subbed to the thread then you'll be told anyway if i post here. It's ok if you want to continue though, I'll catch up)
35Dx2.png
"Ooohhhh a gift!So cool!!"Venus said in aww as she looked at the strange creature, there were no such creature in the north.
"Thank you Ceru!!!Lylia can you tell me more about your village it sounds facinnating?"Venus asked the pearlcatcher.
A gift, why would this dragon give her a gift.Might as well go with it, still something odd why give me a gift when i'm the most suspicious.
(Sry i know its short, but thats the best I can think of.)
Ok
"Ooohhhh a gift!So cool!!"Venus said in aww as she looked at the strange creature, there were no such creature in the north.
"Thank you Ceru!!!Lylia can you tell me more about your village it sounds facinnating?"Venus asked the pearlcatcher.
A gift, why would this dragon give her a gift.Might as well go with it, still something odd why give me a gift when i'm the most suspicious.
(Sry i know its short, but thats the best I can think of.)
Ok
(yeah, we can put plot stuff on hold, no worries)

“Well, we recently expanded our lair a lot, so we have lots of room for dragons! We also recently moved to the Starwood Strand - lots of people get lost there, did you know that? It’s crazy - and it’s oh so pretty at night! Our strongest mages put up magic defenses at night, too - we have traps, barriers, alarms... We have some of our more physically inclined stand guard though. Those poor mages wouldn’t stand a chance in a fight!” She chuckled a bit before continuing. “Anyway, we basically give dragons a home that need one, and we send our hatchlings off to see the world sometimes! Our Founders recently came back from an extended stay with the Arcanist, and they’ve learned so much!” She finally took a moment to breathe. “But anyway, enough about our clan. What about yours?”
(yeah, we can put plot stuff on hold, no worries)

“Well, we recently expanded our lair a lot, so we have lots of room for dragons! We also recently moved to the Starwood Strand - lots of people get lost there, did you know that? It’s crazy - and it’s oh so pretty at night! Our strongest mages put up magic defenses at night, too - we have traps, barriers, alarms... We have some of our more physically inclined stand guard though. Those poor mages wouldn’t stand a chance in a fight!” She chuckled a bit before continuing. “Anyway, we basically give dragons a home that need one, and we send our hatchlings off to see the world sometimes! Our Founders recently came back from an extended stay with the Arcanist, and they’ve learned so much!” She finally took a moment to breathe. “But anyway, enough about our clan. What about yours?”
hi i’m radio! it/they

•hatchery
•wishlist
•art shop here soon!
tDeKDnH.png
(ya @Sinobutt)
"Oh my clan, well are leader is super powerful-we live in the north and sometimes we see wierd animals-Oooh and we have two healers there super cool.But i'm going to be a Seer, its a mage but one that can see the future.Are old one was killed by some bounty hunters.But still you should see the Startree its so pretty."Venus said getting carried away.
This dragon was so much fun to talk too.
"Oooh, but you should see this terretory, just ask Saranus to tell you about it."

(@Frosty2804 this is your turn)
(ya @Sinobutt)
"Oh my clan, well are leader is super powerful-we live in the north and sometimes we see wierd animals-Oooh and we have two healers there super cool.But i'm going to be a Seer, its a mage but one that can see the future.Are old one was killed by some bounty hunters.But still you should see the Startree its so pretty."Venus said getting carried away.
This dragon was so much fun to talk too.
"Oooh, but you should see this terretory, just ask Saranus to tell you about it."

(@Frosty2804 this is your turn)
1 2 3 4 5