Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | New, looking for friends
Hello!

I'm new and looking for friends and such.

A little bit about myself: I'm from Texas. I enjoy reading sci-fi and fantasy books. Anyone a fan of 'A Natural History of Dragons: A Memoir by Lady Trent' and it's sequels? Oh and Pern, that's a given classic imo. I need to reread both though. It's been awhile.

I learned about FR in the comments section of a particular fanfiction I was reading on AO3 and was instantly curious, since I like all things dragons and I don't know how I missed this until now.

I'm definitely still learning the ropes of things, so any and all advice is also welcome, even if it might not end up suiting whatever playstyle I end up with.
Hello!

I'm new and looking for friends and such.

A little bit about myself: I'm from Texas. I enjoy reading sci-fi and fantasy books. Anyone a fan of 'A Natural History of Dragons: A Memoir by Lady Trent' and it's sequels? Oh and Pern, that's a given classic imo. I need to reread both though. It's been awhile.

I learned about FR in the comments section of a particular fanfiction I was reading on AO3 and was instantly curious, since I like all things dragons and I don't know how I missed this until now.

I'm definitely still learning the ropes of things, so any and all advice is also welcome, even if it might not end up suiting whatever playstyle I end up with.
1rAc41Y.gif c483QDb.png37kLGdu.gif
Welcome!
Welcome!
sYJ7QdI.png
Hello I am Heero...

I am on every day and always looking for active new friends. If you need anything or have question I would love to help.
Hello I am Heero...

I am on every day and always looking for active new friends. If you need anything or have question I would love to help.
A5i3AHB.png
@Heeroku Hello! It's nice to meet you
@Heeroku Hello! It's nice to meet you
1rAc41Y.gif c483QDb.png37kLGdu.gif
Hi there, and welcome to Flight Rising!
Hi there, and welcome to Flight Rising!
Hi! I'm from Texas too and just joined a few days ago. 'A Natural History of Dragons' and the Pern series is on my to read list. I absolutely love dragons. Do you read the Wings of Fire series or How to Train Your Dragon? I would like to add you as a friend if that's okay.
Hi! I'm from Texas too and just joined a few days ago. 'A Natural History of Dragons' and the Pern series is on my to read list. I absolutely love dragons. Do you read the Wings of Fire series or How to Train Your Dragon? I would like to add you as a friend if that's okay.
@Heeroku Hi, I was wondering if I could add you as a friend? I'm a new user but I can already predict I'm going to be active on here and I'm trying to expand my friend list.
@Heeroku Hi, I was wondering if I could add you as a friend? I'm a new user but I can already predict I'm going to be active on here and I'm trying to expand my friend list.
Hi! LOL, I am from Texas as well! The North Texas part :)
Nice to meet you!
Hi! LOL, I am from Texas as well! The North Texas part :)
Nice to meet you!