Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | shame they dont have it in my colour
1 2 3
anyone got any apparel they wish there was a wider colour range on?

coatl scrolls are so much treasure and im not willing to spend like £11 on gems, but im making a dragon based on my oc, and as you can see, the oc in question is sort of fluffy around the neck like a coatl would be so ill just need to make do

this could easily be changed with a lavender wooly coat! i saw there were wooly coats on the AH, but only pink and blue and not the shade that would blend in with his lavender secondary or look close to the lavender on the oc himself. people joke about him having pink hair a lot but i think this would just be taking it a little far.
anyone got any apparel they wish there was a wider colour range on?

coatl scrolls are so much treasure and im not willing to spend like £11 on gems, but im making a dragon based on my oc, and as you can see, the oc in question is sort of fluffy around the neck like a coatl would be so ill just need to make do

this could easily be changed with a lavender wooly coat! i saw there were wooly coats on the AH, but only pink and blue and not the shade that would blend in with his lavender secondary or look close to the lavender on the oc himself. people joke about him having pink hair a lot but i think this would just be taking it a little far.
iceshieldr.png___

ERIDAN h03-icon-twinkle.gif HE/HIM h03-icon-twinkle.gif FR +8
if i remain lost & die on a cross
at least i wasn't born in a manger
BLACK NECK BOWS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH *tears hair out*
o.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.png yCzY.png
Occasionally on unannounced/unplanned hiatus. See profile for Discord to contact off-site if needed for art reasons.
WBnypko.png

GaBLRrs.png

Imagine if they sold in hex colours.. you could type in the hex value and out pops a scarf to your EXACT REQUIREMENTS
Imagine if they sold in hex colours.. you could type in the hex value and out pops a scarf to your EXACT REQUIREMENTS
Participating in Trick or Treat
tumblr_n03fz4yBaK1rni37eo1_500.gif
i had this issue a while back trying to find orange apparel. until the new silks there was nothing even slightly orange.
i had this issue a while back trying to find orange apparel. until the new silks there was nothing even slightly orange.
fr_plaguebanner_by_seepranne-d6ghm2z.gif
[quote name="tigercule" date="2014-06-07 04:49:53"]BLACK NECK BOWS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH *tears hair out*[/quote] ^ Story of my life
tigercule wrote on 2014-06-07 04:49:53:
^
Story of my life
tumblr_nl9xvjI7se1tisuvqo2_500.png
Orange......anything XD
Orange......anything XD
I collect white/fire gen 1s.....it's a problem XD
@Incarnation thats such a good idea though, i just imagine itd be a pain to execute. i think a lot of my petsite woes where customisation is A Thing would benefit from using hex colour codes on clothes items but its just probably too difficult :(

h-hopefully the flight rising dot com gods will hear my plea and the plea of others and roll out more purple and orange clothing items lol
@Incarnation thats such a good idea though, i just imagine itd be a pain to execute. i think a lot of my petsite woes where customisation is A Thing would benefit from using hex colour codes on clothes items but its just probably too difficult :(

h-hopefully the flight rising dot com gods will hear my plea and the plea of others and roll out more purple and orange clothing items lol
iceshieldr.png___

ERIDAN h03-icon-twinkle.gif HE/HIM h03-icon-twinkle.gif FR +8
if i remain lost & die on a cross
at least i wasn't born in a manger
Steampunk apparel in no fitting colours... and don't get me started talking about the sashes.
Steampunk apparel in no fitting colours... and don't get me started talking about the sashes.
fuoDMXr.pngbsky - twitter - tumblr - he\they
I'm down with the hex code option because there are so many odd and weird colors I want that I know for sure they'll never get made.
I'm down with the hex code option because there are so many odd and weird colors I want that I know for sure they'll never get made.
No so much purple/violet apparels. I want lilac silks!
No so much purple/violet apparels. I want lilac silks!
17539_s.gif
1 2 3