Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] Custom Pride Badges
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22
@sakurauchi What a pretty girl! And a sweetheart too. Send the payment and I'll start work on her asap. Awwnee obrigadaaa [emoji=heart size=1]
@sakurauchi
What a pretty girl! And a sweetheart too.
Send the payment and I'll start work on her asap.
Awwnee obrigadaaa
X8aZBiz.png
@sakurauchi [center] Here she is~! Truly a darling <3 [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/464231568257318914/721129915105411123/516524_rikopride2020.png[/img][/center]
@sakurauchi
Here she is~! Truly a darling <3

516524_rikopride2020.png
X8aZBiz.png
@xuliana
I LOVE HER SO MUCH SHE LOOKS SO CUTE AAAAAAAAAAAA THANK YOU ;a;;;; euvo chora meu deus
@xuliana
I LOVE HER SO MUCH SHE LOOKS SO CUTE AAAAAAAAAAAA THANK YOU ;a;;;; euvo chora meu deus
120px-Antonia_Sautter_Creations.png

♥ LOVE CAN'T BE CURED ♥

*pixel by cutievirus/dredrail

120px-Antonia_Sautter_Creations.png njdmUlz.png
@sakurauchi I am very glad to hear it! Sem problemas flor <3
@sakurauchi I am very glad to hear it! Sem problemas flor <3
X8aZBiz.png
Dragon: https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/60398652

(i'm not sure how to embed dragons so hopefully this does it)

Pride Flag: Transgender flag please!

Dragon's Expression: Excited, with a big smile

Tell me a bit about their character/personality: They're a little sweetie with a small obsession with bubbles, she's also a little eccentric and a bit too optimistic. She's very playful and she LOVES hugs.

Payment: Gems

Notes: If there are any issues with skins/colors, etc then let me know, I don't want to make anything too difficult for you
Dragon: https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/60398652

(i'm not sure how to embed dragons so hopefully this does it)

Pride Flag: Transgender flag please!

Dragon's Expression: Excited, with a big smile

Tell me a bit about their character/personality: They're a little sweetie with a small obsession with bubbles, she's also a little eccentric and a bit too optimistic. She's very playful and she LOVES hugs.

Payment: Gems

Notes: If there are any issues with skins/colors, etc then let me know, I don't want to make anything too difficult for you
@AgateTheLoony Yes, the link works also!
Life hack: to send the embed image you can go to a dragon's page and click the share button. Then you just copy the widget code c:
Ezzie is very cute! Her skin is not so hard, since the wings don't show on the badge. I'll do it for the price of apparel. So just her is 500g + 250g for the skin = 750g
I wanna give you the heads up that this weekend I'll be pretty busy, so expect her badge sometime next week ;>
@AgateTheLoony Yes, the link works also!
Life hack: to send the embed image you can go to a dragon's page and click the share button. Then you just copy the widget code c:
Ezzie is very cute! Her skin is not so hard, since the wings don't show on the badge. I'll do it for the price of apparel. So just her is 500g + 250g for the skin = 750g
I wanna give you the heads up that this weekend I'll be pretty busy, so expect her badge sometime next week ;>
X8aZBiz.png
Bump~!
Bump~!
X8aZBiz.png
Thanks, that's good to know!
And no worries, take your time. Oh, and shall I send over the payment now?
Thanks, that's good to know!
And no worries, take your time. Oh, and shall I send over the payment now?
@AgateTheLoony
No problem!
And thank you for the patience. <3
Yes, please. Although you can also send it until tuesday, when I'll start working on it.
@AgateTheLoony
No problem!
And thank you for the patience. <3
Yes, please. Although you can also send it until tuesday, when I'll start working on it.
X8aZBiz.png
Alright! I'll go ahead and send it over right away, no reason to put it off really.
Alright! I'll go ahead and send it over right away, no reason to put it off really.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22