Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Ursaw's Flea Market [PWYW Gijinkas]
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
@Ursaw

omg these are amazing!! Any chance you'd do the same offer with my Toyhouse page instead? If not I'll happily let you pick and choose from my lair! Thanks!
@Ursaw

omg these are amazing!! Any chance you'd do the same offer with my Toyhouse page instead? If not I'll happily let you pick and choose from my lair! Thanks!
art_smol_banner_by_caught_gaming-dcqbu7g.png
@Ursaw

Aaah she's beautiful! Hold on let me scrounge around a bit to find payment ^.^
.*happy screaming*
@Ursaw

Aaah she's beautiful! Hold on let me scrounge around a bit to find payment ^.^
.*happy screaming*
DdvClvz.png ____________ deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif_____________DdvClvz.png
I’d love to participate! Your art is so nice omg ;o;

Any dragon in my main lair with clothes on is fair game!
I’d love to participate! Your art is so nice omg ;o;

Any dragon in my main lair with clothes on is fair game!
a8byJKr.gif
I like to participate! Your art is super pretty and cute! Basically anyone whose name isn't "Witch" is on the table!
I like to participate! Your art is super pretty and cute! Basically anyone whose name isn't "Witch" is on the table!
Go ahead and take a peek through my lair if you'd like. Razeal, Simur, and Karma all have gjinka designs in their bios (though Ra and Karma's are only bust shots)
Go ahead and take a peek through my lair if you'd like. Razeal, Simur, and Karma all have gjinka designs in their bios (though Ra and Karma's are only bust shots)
AH
Your art is beautiful! Mind doing one of my dragons? I'm terrible at writing lore down, but I pretty much have an idea of what all my dragons are like. Let me know if you need that!! Also - Marru is just a visitor.
Your art is beautiful! Mind doing one of my dragons? I'm terrible at writing lore down, but I pretty much have an idea of what all my dragons are like. Let me know if you need that!! Also - Marru is just a visitor.
I'm a pansexual with she/her pronouns. I don't mind a message or a ping! Timezone is +1 FR time.
Currently: Grew UP in the French court, oui oui bonjour, life was a chore so...
If your still doing this would love if you took a peek at my lair just not the breeding project tab if possible ^^
If your still doing this would love if you took a peek at my lair just not the breeding project tab if possible ^^
PmzLmjE.gif
| Gen One Hoarder |
| Wishlist |
Bonsai-Pixels.png 57516267.png
I would love to participate! Any dragon with clothes is up for drawing :))
I would love to participate! Any dragon with clothes is up for drawing :))
KBQZyFR.pngiCquEWh.pngDKhOfI1.png
If you aren't completely swamped, I'd love it if you could draw anyone in my first 5 tabs ^-^
If you aren't completely swamped, I'd love it if you could draw anyone in my first 5 tabs ^-^
rsz_160086438_bwad0dzbqh0lqkq.png
Ah, I had to come here after noticing the banner in your sig!
Your style is really lovely; I'd love to see your take on any of my dragons. They've all got bits of song lyrics or poetry in their profile, but most have no more than short prompts for lore, so theoretically there's a lot of freedom there.

(—Well, any dragon that isn't a w.i.p., which are noted in their profile or located in the "chrysalis" tab of my hibden.)

Regardless, I'm definitely going to be stalking this thread from here on out! If you've got any general pinglist for when you post new stuff, I'd really enjoy being on it.

Ah, I had to come here after noticing the banner in your sig!
Your style is really lovely; I'd love to see your take on any of my dragons. They've all got bits of song lyrics or poetry in their profile, but most have no more than short prompts for lore, so theoretically there's a lot of freedom there.

(—Well, any dragon that isn't a w.i.p., which are noted in their profile or located in the "chrysalis" tab of my hibden.)

Regardless, I'm definitely going to be stalking this thread from here on out! If you've got any general pinglist for when you post new stuff, I'd really enjoy being on it.

pixel art adopt of Snowdrop the veilspun, by Ambulocetus

she/her | FR +2
previously Tuberose
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29