Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Academy of the Arcane OOC (Open for now)
1 2 3 4 5 6
Swapping character. Stand by. Editing character post
Swapping character. Stand by. Editing character post
I am the lucid dream...
...The monster in your nightmares...
...The fiend of a thousand faces.
I can make an adult! Tomorrow! After I get more than five hours of sleep! (Hopefully!)
I can make an adult! Tomorrow! After I get more than five hours of sleep! (Hopefully!)
antlers_left_by_broqentoys-dcsi472.png X
Call me Six
Aromantic • Asexual • Agender
they/them
antlers_right_by_broqentoys-dcsi46w.png
Mkay, I'm opening this back up because someone popped my brain back into the reality that we...

Probably don't have enough people xD

Mkay, I'm opening this back up because someone popped my brain back into the reality that we...

Probably don't have enough people xD

They/Them
Roleplayer.
I used to be a people person, but then people ruined it.
I have an art shop!
Swap complete. Mesa is out, teacher Jötunn is in
Swap complete. Mesa is out, teacher Jötunn is in
I am the lucid dream...
...The monster in your nightmares...
...The fiend of a thousand faces.
Name: Siolva Tamik
Nickname(s): Professor Tamik, Professor Tami, Tami

Orientation (optional): uhh questioning
Ethnicity/Species: Seraph (feathering looks like a Shrike)

Height: 5’2
Frame/Build: She’s kinda small and is built like your typical English teacher.

Student/Teacher/Floor overseer: Teacher

Floor: I don’t know please my mental health is too fragile for this right now-

Clothing Style/Preferences: Trench coats! Lots of trench coats! And when she isn’t wearing that she’s wearing a suit and platforms.

Appearance: She has the feathers of a shrike, but uses transformation magic to keep her feathers to a minimum, with the exception of her wings. Her left wing sits at crooked angle and is pinned into its folded position - she shattered it once and it couldn’t be fully repaired, so she can not fly. She’s brown and has a massive head of ringlets which she usually keeps in big fluffy pony tail.

Good Qualities/Trait(s): She’s very kind and usually has candy hidden in her coat and classroom to hand out to students, because teenagers DO like free candy and it does wonders on an exhausted Friday afternoon class. She does her best to make her students feel comfortable and accepted, and does her best to help them all as much as she can. Tami really wants her kids to know she loves and appreciates them, and genuinely wants to be their friends, but... y’know... teenagers.

Vices/Negative Trait(s): She’s terrible at organizing her class and time management, and she’s bad at having to be strict. She’s constantly stressed and has aNXiEtY, and probably needs to get more sleep. Also, she needs to get better at sticking to her curriculum- a lot of times she ends up doing little to nothing in a class period because she thinks her students need a smaller workload.

Main form of magic (Mentalism, Elementalism, etc):
Uhh Alchemy? Especially physical

Learned magic forms (Magic circles, incantations, or alchemy (Include subgroups)?):
She’s dabbled in most everything, and has a history of experimenting will Soul Magic, not that anybody is supposed to know about it.
Genetic magic? Element: noooope

Habits/Idiosyncrasies/Quirks: she twirls her hair around her fingers or tugs on it when especially stressed. She also tends to chew on the ends of shed feathers and uses her own pinions for writing quills.

Phobia/Fears: Having to use soul magic, her kids finding out about her past use of soul magic, her kids being in danger, loosing her wings completely, ill probably add to this later

Loves: Teaching, her students, friends, chocolate, sweet drinks, flying (not that she can anymore)

Hates: her feathers getting wet, being unable to fly, small/underground spaces, bad hair days, feeling down in general.
Firesky

Other: She can’t fly but her greatest wish is that she could. Her personality is absolutely based on a teacher I had one time in high school who is my favorite teacher to date but we did NoThiNg in that class most of the time and we got her to skip the entire poetry unit because we all hated poetry and she just wanted us to be happy ;-; I miss her she brought us Tim Tams from the other side of the planet

Background (Optional): idk I’ll come up with something shady for her later.
Name: Siolva Tamik
Nickname(s): Professor Tamik, Professor Tami, Tami

Orientation (optional): uhh questioning
Ethnicity/Species: Seraph (feathering looks like a Shrike)

Height: 5’2
Frame/Build: She’s kinda small and is built like your typical English teacher.

Student/Teacher/Floor overseer: Teacher

Floor: I don’t know please my mental health is too fragile for this right now-

Clothing Style/Preferences: Trench coats! Lots of trench coats! And when she isn’t wearing that she’s wearing a suit and platforms.

Appearance: She has the feathers of a shrike, but uses transformation magic to keep her feathers to a minimum, with the exception of her wings. Her left wing sits at crooked angle and is pinned into its folded position - she shattered it once and it couldn’t be fully repaired, so she can not fly. She’s brown and has a massive head of ringlets which she usually keeps in big fluffy pony tail.

Good Qualities/Trait(s): She’s very kind and usually has candy hidden in her coat and classroom to hand out to students, because teenagers DO like free candy and it does wonders on an exhausted Friday afternoon class. She does her best to make her students feel comfortable and accepted, and does her best to help them all as much as she can. Tami really wants her kids to know she loves and appreciates them, and genuinely wants to be their friends, but... y’know... teenagers.

Vices/Negative Trait(s): She’s terrible at organizing her class and time management, and she’s bad at having to be strict. She’s constantly stressed and has aNXiEtY, and probably needs to get more sleep. Also, she needs to get better at sticking to her curriculum- a lot of times she ends up doing little to nothing in a class period because she thinks her students need a smaller workload.

Main form of magic (Mentalism, Elementalism, etc):
Uhh Alchemy? Especially physical

Learned magic forms (Magic circles, incantations, or alchemy (Include subgroups)?):
She’s dabbled in most everything, and has a history of experimenting will Soul Magic, not that anybody is supposed to know about it.
Genetic magic? Element: noooope

Habits/Idiosyncrasies/Quirks: she twirls her hair around her fingers or tugs on it when especially stressed. She also tends to chew on the ends of shed feathers and uses her own pinions for writing quills.

Phobia/Fears: Having to use soul magic, her kids finding out about her past use of soul magic, her kids being in danger, loosing her wings completely, ill probably add to this later

Loves: Teaching, her students, friends, chocolate, sweet drinks, flying (not that she can anymore)

Hates: her feathers getting wet, being unable to fly, small/underground spaces, bad hair days, feeling down in general.
Firesky

Other: She can’t fly but her greatest wish is that she could. Her personality is absolutely based on a teacher I had one time in high school who is my favorite teacher to date but we did NoThiNg in that class most of the time and we got her to skip the entire poetry unit because we all hated poetry and she just wanted us to be happy ;-; I miss her she brought us Tim Tams from the other side of the planet

Background (Optional): idk I’ll come up with something shady for her later.
antlers_left_by_broqentoys-dcsi472.png X
Call me Six
Aromantic • Asexual • Agender
they/them
antlers_right_by_broqentoys-dcsi46w.png
Accepted!
Accepted!
They/Them
Roleplayer.
I have an art shop!
I kinda want to try this out, but I'm not always able to write 2-3 paragraphs.
I kinda want to try this out, but I'm not always able to write 2-3 paragraphs.
My coliseum scavenger hunt progress!
Helping stock the AH, come see!
7zcCDc4.png
@AndromedaFlight

If you can provide a decent interaction then it would be fine, but you'd have to reach the post-quality for the rp. Think the starter at the beginning.
@AndromedaFlight

If you can provide a decent interaction then it would be fine, but you'd have to reach the post-quality for the rp. Think the starter at the beginning.
They/Them
Roleplayer.
I have an art shop!
Name: Alba Raihne
Nickname(s): Allie, Owlie

Orientation (optional): Bi
Ethnicity/Species: Seraph (based off Barn Owl)

Height: 5'7
Frame/Build: Lean and angular

Student/Teacher/Floor overseer: Student

Floor: 2? (any is fine with me)

Clothing Style/Preferences: Jeans and light colors, feathery or cottony fabrics

Appearance:

https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?t=4358769
Base by Aremisu, colored by me

Good Qualities/Trait(s): Gentle, calm, intelligent

Vices/Negative Trait(s): She is mostly an introvert, is really anxious about stuff, also lets people walk all over her

Main form of magic (Mentalism, Elementalism, etc): Alchemy, Standard Elementalism

Learned magic forms (Magic circles, incantations, or alchemy (Include subgroups)?): Magic circles and physical magic

Genetic magic? Element: None

Habits/Idiosyncrasies/Quirks: She chews her nails and often uses her fingers to tap rhythms when stressed or inattentive.

Phobia/Fears: She has several phobias; fears blood, darkness, needles, being alone, and also dislikes being touched

Loves: Animals, plants, potions, calm places, libraries/books

Hates: The things she fears, dryness, being ignored

Other: She is a pacifist, TBD

Background (Optional): She lived in a quiet town and was sent to this school, she wasn't used to the classes and large groups, making her much shyer and introverted. TBD
Name: Alba Raihne
Nickname(s): Allie, Owlie

Orientation (optional): Bi
Ethnicity/Species: Seraph (based off Barn Owl)

Height: 5'7
Frame/Build: Lean and angular

Student/Teacher/Floor overseer: Student

Floor: 2? (any is fine with me)

Clothing Style/Preferences: Jeans and light colors, feathery or cottony fabrics

Appearance:

https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?t=4358769
Base by Aremisu, colored by me

Good Qualities/Trait(s): Gentle, calm, intelligent

Vices/Negative Trait(s): She is mostly an introvert, is really anxious about stuff, also lets people walk all over her

Main form of magic (Mentalism, Elementalism, etc): Alchemy, Standard Elementalism

Learned magic forms (Magic circles, incantations, or alchemy (Include subgroups)?): Magic circles and physical magic

Genetic magic? Element: None

Habits/Idiosyncrasies/Quirks: She chews her nails and often uses her fingers to tap rhythms when stressed or inattentive.

Phobia/Fears: She has several phobias; fears blood, darkness, needles, being alone, and also dislikes being touched

Loves: Animals, plants, potions, calm places, libraries/books

Hates: The things she fears, dryness, being ignored

Other: She is a pacifist, TBD

Background (Optional): She lived in a quiet town and was sent to this school, she wasn't used to the classes and large groups, making her much shyer and introverted. TBD
7zcCDc4.png
AH I'm finally done!
AH I'm finally done!
7zcCDc4.png
1 2 3 4 5 6