Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Make apparel section collapsable?
The new update is really nice, however like many other people, I feel the new design for dragon pages is a bit much and feels too cluttered, with the main problem being the apparel section of the page.

Now, I know there's been suggestions to alter the arrangement of the page again, but I've got a different idea I'd like to put out there for consideration.

What if the apparel section of the dragon's page could be expanded or collapsed, similar to the way the search fields section of the auction house works? It would be collapsed by default, but you could click a small button to expand it to show the list of what the dragon was wearing? That way it wouldn't be too intrusive and the apparel section wouldn't distract your attention away from the dragon itself.
The new update is really nice, however like many other people, I feel the new design for dragon pages is a bit much and feels too cluttered, with the main problem being the apparel section of the page.

Now, I know there's been suggestions to alter the arrangement of the page again, but I've got a different idea I'd like to put out there for consideration.

What if the apparel section of the dragon's page could be expanded or collapsed, similar to the way the search fields section of the auction house works? It would be collapsed by default, but you could click a small button to expand it to show the list of what the dragon was wearing? That way it wouldn't be too intrusive and the apparel section wouldn't distract your attention away from the dragon itself.
70963472_XPWFcmaFImCJJZ5.png
I actually prefer this idea over the other suggestions that want to swap the apparel section with a different info section. I really doesn't matter what info you put in that space, the dragon's section would still feel too cluttered and crowded without the option to minimise/hide it.
I actually prefer this idea over the other suggestions that want to swap the apparel section with a different info section. I really doesn't matter what info you put in that space, the dragon's section would still feel too cluttered and crowded without the option to minimise/hide it.
forumsig7_by_adder_snake_bite-d9p3buh.png
[quote name="VashTheStampede" date="2020-06-10 06:46:05" ] I actually prefer this idea over the other suggestions that want to swap the apparel section with a different info section. I really doesn't matter what info you put in that space, the dragon's section would still feel too cluttered and crowded without the option to minimise/hide it. [/quote] Yeah, ancient breed pages look quite nice because they lack the extra clutter of the apparel section and don't feel all boxed in, would be great if modern breed pages could look like that too!
VashTheStampede wrote on 2020-06-10 06:46:05:

Yeah, ancient breed pages look quite nice because they lack the extra clutter of the apparel section and don't feel all boxed in, would be great if modern breed pages could look like that too!
70963472_XPWFcmaFImCJJZ5.png