Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ஐEpidemic Rookery [DG]/[TG]ஐ
1 2
[center][b]Finally I am back from hiatus and have fully returned to breeding! I am pleased to welcome Epidemic Rookery's newest additions, which include some "rejects" (don't let the term fool you, these dragons are still all kinds of loveable) of trying to produce a famed Triple Platinum, and Dark Tron Guardians. [size=5][u]Dark Tron[/size][/u] [/b]Note: These dragons have been named so I may level them. If you'd like to name your own please send me a note so I may name them as you please if you'd like them to be leveled.[b] [IMG]http://i62.tinypic.com/ftea8n.png[/IMG] [quote][b]Kasatka Female Obsidian/Black/Stonewash Circuit[/quote] [IMG]http://i58.tinypic.com/6o1j47.png[/IMG] [quote][b]Morska Female Obsidian/Black/Seafoam Circuit [/quote] [b]I will post the "rejects" when my last two clutches finally hatch. With any luck at least one will be a Triple Platinum, or closer than the cache of dragons I have now to producing them. The life of a Triple breeder is rough. Please let me know if you are interested or tag someone who may be! Don't forget to bump. Happy gaming! xx
Finally I am back from hiatus and have fully returned to breeding!

I am pleased to welcome Epidemic Rookery's newest additions, which include some "rejects" (don't let the term fool you, these dragons are still all kinds of loveable) of trying to produce a famed Triple Platinum, and Dark Tron Guardians.

Dark Tron

Note: These dragons have been named so I may level them. If you'd like to name your own please send me a note so I may name them as you please if you'd like them to be leveled.

ftea8n.png

Quote:
Kasatka

Female

Obsidian/Black/Stonewash Circuit

6o1j47.png

Quote:
Morska

Female

Obsidian/Black/Seafoam Circuit

I will post the "rejects" when my last two clutches finally hatch. With any luck at least one will be a Triple Platinum, or closer than the cache of dragons I have now to producing them.

The life of a Triple breeder is rough.

Please let me know if you are interested or tag someone who may be!

Don't forget to bump.

Happy gaming!

xx
mq7t.png
1 2