Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Authentication Error?
Heya!
I can't make purchases on the Marketplace (been trying to buy the scenes) or I'll just get the Authentication Error popup. I've tried clearing my cache and cookies, but it hasn't worked so far.

At the moment, I "fixed" it by using another browser (Microsoft Edge).
Previously, I was using Google Chrome.
Heya!
I can't make purchases on the Marketplace (been trying to buy the scenes) or I'll just get the Authentication Error popup. I've tried clearing my cache and cookies, but it hasn't worked so far.

At the moment, I "fixed" it by using another browser (Microsoft Edge).
Previously, I was using Google Chrome.
@jakacrowe

Have you tried logging out and logging back in?
@jakacrowe

Have you tried logging out and logging back in?
EDPdzPA.pngoCyuG6K.pngM4gRmAb.png
Mz977my.png
@SeaCrest
I have! Logged out, log back in, and even with clearing cache and cookies in between.
@SeaCrest
I have! Logged out, log back in, and even with clearing cache and cookies in between.
@jakdacrowe

Do you have any addons or browser extensions enabled?
@jakdacrowe

Do you have any addons or browser extensions enabled?
Mz977my.png
@SeaCrest
I do. I guess I'll have to disable them?
@SeaCrest
I do. I guess I'll have to disable them?
@jakdacrowe

Usually it turns out to be a specific extension that's causing the problem. You can disable them all, and check to see if it works for you with them all disabled. If yes, go through and start enabling them one by one until it stops working to isolate which one is the problem!
@jakdacrowe

Usually it turns out to be a specific extension that's causing the problem. You can disable them all, and check to see if it works for you with them all disabled. If yes, go through and start enabling them one by one until it stops working to isolate which one is the problem!
Mz977my.png