Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Dragon Profile - Bio Colors / Buttons
1 2 3 4 5 6
ooooh yes please, a lot of my dragons have a Vibe and I'd love to be able to extend that across their page more!
ooooh yes please, a lot of my dragons have a Vibe and I'd love to be able to extend that across their page more!
My pencil is my wand, my imagination my magic. I spin worlds from words and planets from pencils, for I am a writer and an artist and above all a creator.

ey/em, FR+8,
[img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/245436982728196107/575567764719271946/postdivider.png[/img] [font=lucida console][size=4][color=#ad6200]S[/color][/size]upport! It's a subtle touch, but sometimes a subtle touch is all that's needed to bring it together in a beautifully cohesive way. Given the amount of customization already present in bios, it makes sense to add this for an extra little touch too. It certainly wouldn't hurt, at least!
postdivider.png
Support! It's a subtle touch, but sometimes a subtle touch is all that's needed to bring it together in a beautifully cohesive way. Given the amount of customization already present in bios, it makes sense to add this for an extra little touch too. It certainly wouldn't hurt, at least!
oZSMaBu.png "Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past, I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone, there will be nothing. Only I will remain."
they/them
tumblr_nr8pjkHLgO1tm17oeo6_75sq.pngtumblr_nr8pjkHLgO1tm17oeo5_75sq.png
[/code]
Support! I do not do fancy things for dragon biography but this would be very nice.
Support! I do not do fancy things for dragon biography but this would be very nice.
6NDVAGQ.png
support!
this is a simple add-on that would make a world of difference in matching up a dragon's profile. for simplicity's sake it could even be limited to official site colors o3o
support!
this is a simple add-on that would make a world of difference in matching up a dragon's profile. for simplicity's sake it could even be limited to official site colors o3o
~~~~~~~
my naym is eef
and wen its day
and wen the ywen
is gonne awaye
and all the cats
hav gonn desyrt
i lye on ground
i eet the dirt
~ a vertical line that looks like the side of a speech bubblea pixel of a stone/beige/brown tundra wearing dark cloth and various jewelry
I'd really like an option to change the bio background, the new one is setting off my sensory issues something awful.
I'd really like an option to change the bio background, the new one is setting off my sensory issues something awful.
don't like my dragons
This would be epic, support! Especially those last two notes.
This would be epic, support! Especially those last two notes.
Support! It'd definitely be nice to have!!
Support! It'd definitely be nice to have!!
Accent Shop

Doodle Shop
soudasig_by_eggdis-dbau8f2.png
Oh please staff, i support this SO much
Oh please staff, i support this SO much
790f87b2b205f5a2a2efa0490e31703829f88607.png
Hmm, I'm on the fence on this one. I'd only support if it was from a list of predetermined colours chosen by staff- say, the colour wheel; I think that'd give people enough options to match with their dragons- to prevent combinations of text and colour that would be difficult to read and/or uncomfortable to look at.
Hmm, I'm on the fence on this one. I'd only support if it was from a list of predetermined colours chosen by staff- say, the colour wheel; I think that'd give people enough options to match with their dragons- to prevent combinations of text and colour that would be difficult to read and/or uncomfortable to look at.
kbqBOtG.png
I like it, and selecting from a list of pre-approved colors would eliminate the "neon 90s website" issues that inevitably come up when you let people set any color they want.
I like it, and selecting from a list of pre-approved colors would eliminate the "neon 90s website" issues that inevitably come up when you let people set any color they want.
J38Qco1.pngP6JoUOV.png9qpbqeR.png
1 2 3 4 5 6