Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | For the Sphinxy people!
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 35 36
*sniffs around* I recognize people! Oh my! XD
*sniffs around* I recognize people! Oh my! XD
FLAMECALLER_sig_zpsc4842247.png
I can't get the 'subscribed thread' to actually give me notifications, is it supposed to every time someone posts or does "updates" mean something different? XD

I keep finding PI people and thus keep spamming friend requests! I can never seem to get them all!
I can't get the 'subscribed thread' to actually give me notifications, is it supposed to every time someone posts or does "updates" mean something different? XD

I keep finding PI people and thus keep spamming friend requests! I can never seem to get them all!
I can't stop buying baby Dragons *sobs* ;_;
I can't stop buying baby Dragons *sobs* ;_;
I've currently put my breeding pairs on hold since the bottom fell out of the market. However, if anyone sees a pair of mine that they would like me to breed, just let me know. If the baby comes out the way you want, we can talk about a price then. XD
I've currently put my breeding pairs on hold since the bottom fell out of the market. However, if anyone sees a pair of mine that they would like me to breed, just let me know. If the baby comes out the way you want, we can talk about a price then. XD
*nommies various peoples*

Jelly that you've gotten to see Pooka work in person! But someday I plan to have the same chance! ^^ and WELCOME back!

And AE! ^^ HI HI HI!

*cuddles into a snuggly pile of snuggles*
*nommies various peoples*

Jelly that you've gotten to see Pooka work in person! But someday I plan to have the same chance! ^^ and WELCOME back!

And AE! ^^ HI HI HI!

*cuddles into a snuggly pile of snuggles*
QMAMIdG.png
Hello there toxi @_@
Hello there toxi @_@
arcane_banner.png
I keep filling up my Lair too fast, so I try to just... not look in the Auction House much. Every time I look in there, I want to buy cutie-pies and I just do not have the space. I have a hard time making treasure on here and the lair expansion prices are pretty steep!

Edit: Oops, those little symbols I often use for expressions apparently kill the text posted after them, ahaha. Guess I shouldn't make shifty faces anymore!
I keep filling up my Lair too fast, so I try to just... not look in the Auction House much. Every time I look in there, I want to buy cutie-pies and I just do not have the space. I have a hard time making treasure on here and the lair expansion prices are pretty steep!

Edit: Oops, those little symbols I often use for expressions apparently kill the text posted after them, ahaha. Guess I shouldn't make shifty faces anymore!
I came in late but there is so many people already XD! I love this game and went a little nuts on buying and spending things already >.>

This is Ayaka by the way ^^
I came in late but there is so many people already XD! I love this game and went a little nuts on buying and spending things already >.>

This is Ayaka by the way ^^
Retta, Wolfy, and I have been on here almost a year. ;)
Retta, Wolfy, and I have been on here almost a year. ;)
Oooo. may I be added to the ping list? I used to play PI....a very long time ago. So I dont think I'd recognize anyone xD
Oooo. may I be added to the ping list? I used to play PI....a very long time ago. So I dont think I'd recognize anyone xD
[img]https://i.imgur.com/XizlKJ5.png[/img[/img]2XVuCCS.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 35 36