Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | My Hoppin' Training Shop [Open]
1 2 3 4
@svecounia72 hi there! thank you for considering my leveling service, i am willing to answer any and all questions you have so if you think of more than the two you already asked please doont be afraid to ask me.
now to answer your questions

the first one is simple 107 gems or 106500 treasure would be the cost and id like to remind you that i accept mixed payment and that i expect payment up front ( if you have a problem with that dont be afraid to pm me so we can work it out )

and the second is that if you have a build in mind i.e. the mire flyer build i request that you specify that to me and the desired stats so i can do that if you like and i also offer to add the battle stones to your dragons when/if you specify a build and that if you do want me to do that i request that you buy the stones and send them to me

i really hope this helped :o) <3
@svecounia72 hi there! thank you for considering my leveling service, i am willing to answer any and all questions you have so if you think of more than the two you already asked please doont be afraid to ask me.
now to answer your questions

the first one is simple 107 gems or 106500 treasure would be the cost and id like to remind you that i accept mixed payment and that i expect payment up front ( if you have a problem with that dont be afraid to pm me so we can work it out )

and the second is that if you have a build in mind i.e. the mire flyer build i request that you specify that to me and the desired stats so i can do that if you like and i also offer to add the battle stones to your dragons when/if you specify a build and that if you do want me to do that i request that you buy the stones and send them to me

i really hope this helped :o) <3
sig_by_cas_a_fras-dcbpsr5.png
@BeanieBasil That’s awesome, thank you so much!
I’d like to save a slot, please! I’ll do that dragon leveled 6 to 20 and pay 107g. Just let me know when I can send a cr.
@BeanieBasil That’s awesome, thank you so much!
I’d like to save a slot, please! I’ll do that dragon leveled 6 to 20 and pay 107g. Just let me know when I can send a cr.
7ophKeo.png
hh5n4WA.png
G8AyR6r.png
EB9jVcQ.png
oaolHwW.png
gYW0j5f.png
6uThYLh.png
6KQB58c.png
@svecounia72 that sounds real good! ill jot you down and let you know when im ready for your dragon
@svecounia72 that sounds real good! ill jot you down and let you know when im ready for your dragon
I'm back and reopened ping me if you'd like me to train your dragon!
I'm back and reopened ping me if you'd like me to train your dragon!
bump! <3
bump! <3
Bump! <3
Bump! <3
1 2 3 4