Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Hello! I would love any apparel or speciality, especially stuff from my wishlist! If you don't have anything on there, it's fine, I love surprises! Thanks so much for doing this! :0

(Wishlist link in my profile)
Hello! I would love any apparel or speciality, especially stuff from my wishlist! If you don't have anything on there, it's fine, I love surprises! Thanks so much for doing this! :0

(Wishlist link in my profile)
Oh, could i get an eliminate if you have any!
other things i would love:
HALOS!
eggs!!
Genes!
Scrolls!
Rare apparel or familiars!
Old fest items! (apparel/skins/fams/)
Folded friend and origami steward, molten marauder, gem guardians and ambassadors!
Ty for doing this!
Oh, could i get an eliminate if you have any!
other things i would love:
HALOS!
eggs!!
Genes!
Scrolls!
Rare apparel or familiars!
Old fest items! (apparel/skins/fams/)
Folded friend and origami steward, molten marauder, gem guardians and ambassadors!
Ty for doing this!
If you don’t mind, I’d like any fest familiars or apparel

Thanks for this opportunity
If you don’t mind, I’d like any fest familiars or apparel

Thanks for this opportunity
tumblr_p89rkfc4Pq1wvvm88o2_100.pngForgotten|+3 FRT|She/Her feather_badge_v1_small.pngai0eTwd.png
Tysm for running this give away!! If You have any fest apparel that would beawesome!! Tysm

Especially halos, would be great
Tysm for running this give away!! If You have any fest apparel that would beawesome!! Tysm

Especially halos, would be great
CURRENTLY STRUGGLING TO FEED MY DRAGONS :(

(please don't send food over, it's alright! Thanks tho)
I'll take any amount of apparel
I'll take any amount of apparel
a7UZo.gif i63Vc1N.png YK6vl.gif 7eP4N.gif
Can I get apparel? Festival apparel or gem market is cool :DD
Can I get apparel? Festival apparel or gem market is cool :DD
Hello! I’d love a gift, can it be a surprise? (Please no dragons though, I don’t have the room for any.)

Thank you!
Hello! I’d love a gift, can it be a surprise? (Please no dragons though, I don’t have the room for any.)

Thank you!
Looking to buy or trade for these skins:

Accent: Virkiss M
Would love some apparel, especially aeruginous scale wing plates, tasset, and tail tatters, if you've got any of them. Otherwise random works, or different stuff from my wishlist (just scroll down in the info)
Thanks for doing this!
Would love some apparel, especially aeruginous scale wing plates, tasset, and tail tatters, if you've got any of them. Otherwise random works, or different stuff from my wishlist (just scroll down in the info)
Thanks for doing this!
EHJHtz7.png
Hi! Thank you for doing this! I'd love to grab some cool apparel and familiars! Especially if you have anything from my wishlist!
Hi! Thank you for doing this! I'd love to grab some cool apparel and familiars! Especially if you have anything from my wishlist!
vbbuHj.pngDante - He/him - 20 DmRdZYl.png
Thank you for this!!

I would love your which waychunk, your downy fox rat, or any festival familiars if you are willing to part with them
Thank you for this!!

I would love your which waychunk, your downy fox rat, or any festival familiars if you are willing to part with them
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9