Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Otter's Fantastic Grab Bags [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
Five, please (:
Five, please (:
IMG_0615.png
i would like 2 more bags please, thanx.
i would like 2 more bags please, thanx.
MFt2hm4.png
He/She/They
Wishlist
NXwxhXo.png
5 Grab bags today kind sir!
5 Grab bags today kind sir!
I am going to be giving away a Baldwin Brew Gene as a giveaway. Basically, it works like this, once I meet milestones, I have a giveaway of genes/eggs I can brew (or obtain via the coli). At the moment, I'm in the process of getting the last ingredient to brew a Poison gene from Baldwin! Exciting yes? [center][item=Primary Gene: Poison] = After 150 bags have sold, this gene will be up for giveaway.[/center] [i]If you'd like to be on an Update Pinglist to let you know when Giveaways are happening, let me know![/i]
I am going to be giving away a Baldwin Brew Gene as a giveaway. Basically, it works like this, once I meet milestones, I have a giveaway of genes/eggs I can brew (or obtain via the coli). At the moment, I'm in the process of getting the last ingredient to brew a Poison gene from Baldwin! Exciting yes?
Primary Gene: Poison = After 150 bags have sold, this gene will be up for giveaway.

If you'd like to be on an Update Pinglist to let you know when Giveaways are happening, let me know!
DoWq1FH.pngYzZnJxc.pngCi4cDic.png
noSD0w3.png
Sending for 2 bags!
Sending for 2 bags!
Please put me on the update pinglist, thank you.
Please put me on the update pinglist, thank you.
It's been a long time since I bought grab bags... But I'd like 5 please :D I'll send the money over in a second~
It's been a long time since I bought grab bags... But I'd like 5 please :D I'll send the money over in a second~
take a look at my skin shop pretty please? u.u
I've caught up on grab bag requests. You can still send in requests, but I'm going to take a little bit to respond. I'll be grinding for more food stuffs and the like in the coli + my nieces are coming over. Yay babysitting.
I've caught up on grab bag requests. You can still send in requests, but I'm going to take a little bit to respond. I'll be grinding for more food stuffs and the like in the coli + my nieces are coming over. Yay babysitting.
DoWq1FH.pngYzZnJxc.pngCi4cDic.png
noSD0w3.png
May I get 5 bags please!
May I get 5 bags please!
18310.png

16O8Mgv.gif

mass hatch on June 17, come join !!!!!
I'll take 5 bags please!
I'll take 5 bags please!
image0-1.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14