Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | spoondrift draws! OPEN
1 2 3
@cannot In that case, yes it would be the same cost. I would draw it much larger than signature size, and then send you the full size and signature sized versions. Just let me know if you'd also like your username on the signature as well or anything like that ^^

Payment is due before I begin, and it would be 2500 gems or 2.5 mil treasure (I do take mixed currency)

Please note it may take up to two weeks, but not longer than that, for your art to be completed. Please feel free to ask for sketches or wips if you'd like!
@cannot In that case, yes it would be the same cost. I would draw it much larger than signature size, and then send you the full size and signature sized versions. Just let me know if you'd also like your username on the signature as well or anything like that ^^

Payment is due before I begin, and it would be 2500 gems or 2.5 mil treasure (I do take mixed currency)

Please note it may take up to two weeks, but not longer than that, for your art to be completed. Please feel free to ask for sketches or wips if you'd like!
62t2cZs.png
@spoondrift

TwT atm i don't have the money, that's why I was asking. I'll be sure to come back once I do though, your art is astounding!
Its just that ive blown all my money on g1s help meeee
@spoondrift

TwT atm i don't have the money, that's why I was asking. I'll be sure to come back once I do though, your art is astounding!
Its just that ive blown all my money on g1s help meeee
polBfjK.gif

>SOME. [ TIMES ]?

>animation shop
@cannot no problem!! I can add you to my ping list for future openings if you'd like (in the event I'm closed)?
@cannot no problem!! I can add you to my ping list for future openings if you'd like (in the event I'm closed)?
62t2cZs.png
@spoondrift
That would be great! Thank you!
@spoondrift
That would be great! Thank you!
polBfjK.gif

>SOME. [ TIMES ]?

>animation shop
3 spots still open! I’m sketching all drawings, so you’ll have a WIP today!
3 spots still open! I’m sketching all drawings, so you’ll have a WIP today!
62t2cZs.png
@spoondrift Hello! Could I get a lined and colored headshot for each of these guys? [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=60918531] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/609186/60918531_350.png[/img] [/url] He's overall stoic with a strong moral compass, but cares deeply about those he deems family and friends. He's very wise and loyal to the end. He has a heart of gold and is willing to go against all else to make sure justice is done. [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=59584259] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/595843/59584259_350.png[/img] [/url] This guy is a joker and a trickster who loves to laugh and uses his intelligence both for good and for trouble. Though many find him to be brash and disrespectful, he's honestly not. He knows his own skills, how much he can do and take, and has a heart that cares so much for others. He protects those in need even if the world is against him.
@spoondrift Hello! Could I get a lined and colored headshot for each of these guys?

60918531_350.png

He's overall stoic with a strong moral compass, but cares deeply about those he deems family and friends. He's very wise and loyal to the end. He has a heart of gold and is willing to go against all else to make sure justice is done.

59584259_350.png

This guy is a joker and a trickster who loves to laugh and uses his intelligence both for good and for trouble. Though many find him to be brash and disrespectful, he's honestly not. He knows his own skills, how much he can do and take, and has a heart that cares so much for others. He protects those in need even if the world is against him.
myJetjB.png RjKznf9.pnglightshade.pngmHtR8zD.png Gz6OPCO.png
@sarcastichawke sure!! Total payment will be 1500 gems or 1.5mil treasure. Please send payment when you can; I’m sketching today so you will have a wip today!

Thank you so much!
@sarcastichawke sure!! Total payment will be 1500 gems or 1.5mil treasure. Please send payment when you can; I’m sketching today so you will have a wip today!

Thank you so much!
62t2cZs.png
@joywings @ribbons @sarcastichawke I just want to apologize for the wait on these!!! I moved and haven't had internet until yesterday so I couldn't check references. I'm so sorry, these will be done this week!!
@joywings @ribbons @sarcastichawke I just want to apologize for the wait on these!!! I moved and haven't had internet until yesterday so I couldn't check references. I'm so sorry, these will be done this week!!
62t2cZs.png
@spoondrift Hey no worries, real life should always come first <3 Take all the time you need to settle in.
@spoondrift Hey no worries, real life should always come first <3 Take all the time you need to settle in.
myJetjB.png RjKznf9.pnglightshade.pngmHtR8zD.png Gz6OPCO.png
new full body examples posted! <3
new full body examples posted! <3
62t2cZs.png
1 2 3