Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Free 'scales
@xOrchidx yes, if self and gryphon aren't interested in him. I try to offer dragons in the order they were requested until a certain point in time, then everyone is pinged.
@xOrchidx yes, if self and gryphon aren't interested in him. I try to offer dragons in the order they were requested until a certain point in time, then everyone is pinged.
If I posted it, I'm subbed!
Thank you :)
Thank you :)
@PinkPanther98 @COparade @xOrchidx @NatureReclaimed @SnacMeister the first bane will go to xOrchidx in two hours. The other hatchling will be foddersold if unclaimed tomorrow
@PinkPanther98 @COparade @xOrchidx @NatureReclaimed @SnacMeister the first bane will go to xOrchidx in two hours. The other hatchling will be foddersold if unclaimed tomorrow
@wstarwishw

May i claim the other please?
@wstarwishw

May i claim the other please?
e0vgPI4.gifJICIbJe.pngF6-A6-C01-B-D7-EC-4-C49-AED9-A9-D6-F3-DA011-A.gifw8o0xW1.pngbxDQbVS.gif
@Wstarwishw, thank you so much!
@Wstarwishw, thank you so much!
@xOrchidx @SnacMeister thank you for your interest! Sending :)
@xOrchidx @SnacMeister thank you for your interest! Sending :)
Thank you:)
Thank you:)
@Iconerfatty @BlackStarfire @FreyaShadow Akari and his mate had an amazing three eggs ^^

Unfortunately, setting up a better thread has been postposted for I am an idiot and injured my hand in a freak accident. It's both harmless and disgustingly graphic.
@Iconerfatty @BlackStarfire @FreyaShadow Akari and his mate had an amazing three eggs ^^

Unfortunately, setting up a better thread has been postposted for I am an idiot and injured my hand in a freak accident. It's both harmless and disgustingly graphic.
Hardly a hatchling, but still one of mine. [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=61573042] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/615731/61573042_350.png[/img] [/url] Up for adoption now, too. Does come with a hibden cooldown as she was originally kept for a future project.
Hardly a hatchling, but still one of mine.

61573042_350.png

Up for adoption now, too. Does come with a hibden cooldown as she was originally kept for a future project.
@wstarwishw

that sounds great !! :D may I have the next ice male if thats fine ?? <3 also,, please take your time! I hope your hand is feeling better :)
@wstarwishw

that sounds great !! :D may I have the next ice male if thats fine ?? <3 also,, please take your time! I hope your hand is feeling better :)