Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [Raffle] Closed and Drawing Winners
1 2 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54
sorry give me like 3 moments to get my list in <3
sorry give me like 3 moments to get my list in <3
1423_200px_zac_by_miirshroom-dbyzezj.png
Wishlist
She/Her
Ash Ruby
Art Shop
PixelShop

ffUnBhh.png
1424_200px_zac_by_miirshroom-dbyzhfi.png UMAs
G1's
Items
100kg goal

tlRymde.gif
Flight of the Nocturne

In the Moonlight

Wind

Water

Bibbidi Bobbidi Boo

Plague

Flight of the Nocturne

In the Moonlight

Wind

Water

Bibbidi Bobbidi Boo

Plague

1423_200px_zac_by_miirshroom-dbyzezj.png
Wishlist
She/Her
Ash Ruby
Art Shop
PixelShop

ffUnBhh.png
1424_200px_zac_by_miirshroom-dbyzhfi.png UMAs
G1's
Items
100kg goal

tlRymde.gif
It's been over a week since we made our choices, however I still haven't heard back. I hope @constellxtions is okay.
It's been over a week since we made our choices, however I still haven't heard back. I hope @constellxtions is okay.
AGZQWqu.png “No dragon can resist the fascination of riddling talk and of wasting time trying to understand it.” - J.R.R. Tolkien
@Boop707 friendly reminder that you still need to send in your top two wanted prize selection. if you fail to respond in 24 hours, i will continue down the list and redraw another winner.

to everyone else, so sorry for the constant delays like i have said, i am fairly busy aaa !! my apologies !!
@Boop707 friendly reminder that you still need to send in your top two wanted prize selection. if you fail to respond in 24 hours, i will continue down the list and redraw another winner.

to everyone else, so sorry for the constant delays like i have said, i am fairly busy aaa !! my apologies !!
kVIzwBY.png
- Shadow Flight
- My Wish List
- Monsta X and Stray Kids are my life
@constellxtions
Oh gosh, I'm so sorry! I didn't see the notification until now! Thank you so much for letting me know, aaaa

1:Water
2: Flight of the Nocturne
@constellxtions
Oh gosh, I'm so sorry! I didn't see the notification until now! Thank you so much for letting me know, aaaa

1:Water
2: Flight of the Nocturne
rE6JzVU.png
1 2 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54