Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [Open]Bubble's Art Shop
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
@BlueDraygon How many headshots can I order at once? I have 2-3 characters in mind that I would love to have done but I don't want to overload you
@BlueDraygon How many headshots can I order at once? I have 2-3 characters in mind that I would love to have done but I don't want to overload you
adfa.png
@Riku114 I can take two right now! ^^'
@Riku114 I can take two right now! ^^'
image0.png
@BlueDraygon Sweet! Give me like.... half an hour to an hour and I'll get back with my selections and the form if youll save me a spot
@BlueDraygon Sweet! Give me like.... half an hour to an hour and I'll get back with my selections and the form if youll save me a spot
adfa.png
@BlueDraygon Okay sweet, I'd like to ask for these two; fully colored / shaded busts, and if you have a background idea, I'd also love to pay for that XD I want to give some artist freedom for both so name a fair price for what you have in mind and I'm good

First we have Erika here. You can do either her human or beast form. Some information I copied from another area about her so you can read for general inspiration. This is really brief so if you have any questions / ideas feel free to ask!
Quote:
Erika has an overall really dark story so to keep things clean, Erika was one of the unlucky individuals that prior to the apocolypse had already known and lived in hell having come from a severely abusive family household that had resulted in her developing Dissociative Identity Disorder and a total of four alters (June, Melody, Mania / Em, and Erika). Whereas the apocolypse brought hell to most people, for Erika, it was actually what freed her from her abusers - albeit at the cost of bringing up a new issue to deal with. When the apocolypse hit, she was brought into a horde of beasts that took her in and protected her - treating her like a beast of their own before the Stuggarian Army raided the horde and "rescued her", bringing her back to the human society that had previously treated her poorly

Over several years, she was slowly integrated back into society as she generally learned that human society was not as dangerous or bad as her previous life had made it out to look and thus began working to dedicate herself to trying to feel part of the society and adjust to living with and among humans in a normal and healthy way. Most of her journey involves her really struggling to accept, adjust, and fit into a human society that she never felt safe or welcomed in and her general attempt to heal from the struggles she had unfairly been put through. She ends up finding love, but due to the nature of the corrupt society, gets treated horribly and rejected from society due to being seen as unstable (when she is not, none of her alters are actually dangerous to others) and - in order to feel safe and return to a peaceful life - she turns into a beasts and leaves the society with the intent to create a place where she can belong and feel accepted and in the process raise a den where she can care for other wounded / hurt beasts that just want to feel safe.

Personality: Due to having DID "Erika" as a whole has four different personalities. I could elaborate more on them, but her profile has a quick rundown of the general quick descriptions of them. Erika - the host and one that fronts the most - is considerably hard working, reserved, and relatively shy. She tries her best to help around but also is hesitant in the fact that she struggles to know how to interact with people and as a result often keeps to only a few individuals.

EDIT for FR: There is also Melody and Em who you could draw. Melody is a really innocent and gentle individual who really wouldn't want to even hurt a fly. She is very spiritual and religious and believes in the best parts of people for the better or worse. Em is a hard trained warrior that feels really detatched and isolated away from humanity. She is sometimes considered mean, crude, rough, and a bit of an *******, but she isn't all too intentionally that way - it is just her natural response to a world she sees as ostracizing and dangerous

IMPORTANT NOTE: I REALLY do not want her drawn as is someone who seems "crazy" or "unhinged" since that is a really negative stereotype.

And the second one is less of a full blown character and more of a personal sona of sorts and doesn't have a real backstory of sorts as much of a personality and general characteristics and that would be Mina. She is a really caring motherly type of person with a strong taste for elegance (elegant clothes, music, and tea kind of aesthetic) as an aesthetic. She's really reserved and generally optimistic. She also has a soft and gentle smile that warms the heart.
@BlueDraygon Okay sweet, I'd like to ask for these two; fully colored / shaded busts, and if you have a background idea, I'd also love to pay for that XD I want to give some artist freedom for both so name a fair price for what you have in mind and I'm good

First we have Erika here. You can do either her human or beast form. Some information I copied from another area about her so you can read for general inspiration. This is really brief so if you have any questions / ideas feel free to ask!
Quote:
Erika has an overall really dark story so to keep things clean, Erika was one of the unlucky individuals that prior to the apocolypse had already known and lived in hell having come from a severely abusive family household that had resulted in her developing Dissociative Identity Disorder and a total of four alters (June, Melody, Mania / Em, and Erika). Whereas the apocolypse brought hell to most people, for Erika, it was actually what freed her from her abusers - albeit at the cost of bringing up a new issue to deal with. When the apocolypse hit, she was brought into a horde of beasts that took her in and protected her - treating her like a beast of their own before the Stuggarian Army raided the horde and "rescued her", bringing her back to the human society that had previously treated her poorly

Over several years, she was slowly integrated back into society as she generally learned that human society was not as dangerous or bad as her previous life had made it out to look and thus began working to dedicate herself to trying to feel part of the society and adjust to living with and among humans in a normal and healthy way. Most of her journey involves her really struggling to accept, adjust, and fit into a human society that she never felt safe or welcomed in and her general attempt to heal from the struggles she had unfairly been put through. She ends up finding love, but due to the nature of the corrupt society, gets treated horribly and rejected from society due to being seen as unstable (when she is not, none of her alters are actually dangerous to others) and - in order to feel safe and return to a peaceful life - she turns into a beasts and leaves the society with the intent to create a place where she can belong and feel accepted and in the process raise a den where she can care for other wounded / hurt beasts that just want to feel safe.

Personality: Due to having DID "Erika" as a whole has four different personalities. I could elaborate more on them, but her profile has a quick rundown of the general quick descriptions of them. Erika - the host and one that fronts the most - is considerably hard working, reserved, and relatively shy. She tries her best to help around but also is hesitant in the fact that she struggles to know how to interact with people and as a result often keeps to only a few individuals.

EDIT for FR: There is also Melody and Em who you could draw. Melody is a really innocent and gentle individual who really wouldn't want to even hurt a fly. She is very spiritual and religious and believes in the best parts of people for the better or worse. Em is a hard trained warrior that feels really detatched and isolated away from humanity. She is sometimes considered mean, crude, rough, and a bit of an *******, but she isn't all too intentionally that way - it is just her natural response to a world she sees as ostracizing and dangerous

IMPORTANT NOTE: I REALLY do not want her drawn as is someone who seems "crazy" or "unhinged" since that is a really negative stereotype.

And the second one is less of a full blown character and more of a personal sona of sorts and doesn't have a real backstory of sorts as much of a personality and general characteristics and that would be Mina. She is a really caring motherly type of person with a strong taste for elegance (elegant clothes, music, and tea kind of aesthetic) as an aesthetic. She's really reserved and generally optimistic. She also has a soft and gentle smile that warms the heart.
adfa.png
@Riku114 okay! Tysm for the description and lore btw/ it really helps ^^ I have a soft spot for DID, I also hate the stereotypes qvq. I'll dm you for details and questions! Do you need me to tell ya the total or are you good?
@Riku114 okay! Tysm for the description and lore btw/ it really helps ^^ I have a soft spot for DID, I also hate the stereotypes qvq. I'll dm you for details and questions! Do you need me to tell ya the total or are you good?
image0.png
Hi!

May I be added to your pinglist?

I also wanted to double check, $1 goes for 100 gems/110k-120k treasure. Your treasure prices for art seem low compared to your USD prices. Are you okay with that?
Hi!

May I be added to your pinglist?

I also wanted to double check, $1 goes for 100 gems/110k-120k treasure. Your treasure prices for art seem low compared to your USD prices. Are you okay with that?
@BlueDraygon That's really good to hear! I can't wait for the questions~
@BlueDraygon That's really good to hear! I can't wait for the questions~
adfa.png
@Pinkdragonwings sure thing! And yeah, I am aware haha. I know how hard it is to get treasure and stuff when you're just playing the game normally and aren't grinding or doing commissions, I like have the option of USD payment, but this game is the whole reason I'm getting commissioned in the first place. ^^
@Pinkdragonwings sure thing! And yeah, I am aware haha. I know how hard it is to get treasure and stuff when you're just playing the game normally and aren't grinding or doing commissions, I like have the option of USD payment, but this game is the whole reason I'm getting commissioned in the first place. ^^
image0.png
May I be added to your pinglist please? Your art is just gorgeous!
May I be added to your pinglist please? Your art is just gorgeous!
gvvmw41.png
@yumehisakawa awh, ty!! <3 I'll add ya ^^
@yumehisakawa awh, ty!! <3 I'll add ya ^^
image0.png
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15