Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Four Clans (IC, Open! Warriors!)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
"She may believe by starting a war and weakening the Clans she can take them over." Fernstar said. "You don't think... that SHE killed Fernpaw, do you?" She said, turning to Tawnyscar.
"She may believe by starting a war and weakening the Clans she can take them over." Fernstar said. "You don't think... that SHE killed Fernpaw, do you?" She said, turning to Tawnyscar.
And if a silence filled the air do you think that anyone would even care? Would they be aware... of the mounting snow...
"Oh. Oh no. She...we need to take care of her. She has some valid points, but for goodness sake, that is going too far." Sparrowstar hissed, outraged.
"Oh. Oh no. She...we need to take care of her. She has some valid points, but for goodness sake, that is going too far." Sparrowstar hissed, outraged.
JXVUomh.png Much I marvelled this ungainly fowl to hear discourse so plainly,
Though its answer little meaning—little relevancy bore;
For we cannot help agreeing that no living human being
Ever yet was blessed with seeing bird above his chamber door—
Bird or beast upon the sculptured bust above his chamber door,
With such name as “Nevermore.”
—Edgar Allen Poe
"She was last seen my the shore " Tawnyscar mewed. "Yes.. That's exactly what I think. She DID kill her" she started to twine her tail with his again
"She was last seen my the shore " Tawnyscar mewed. "Yes.. That's exactly what I think. She DID kill her" she started to twine her tail with his again
IdEM17V.pngv4cNH16.png
TAm2hpJ.pngvmrDRt6.png
US1RFG5.pngwcRfDbl.png
sZ62oj0.png
"When I let a Twoleg into AshClan, Lightleap turned against me. The Twoleg... well, there's a prophecy Briarheart recieved about a Twoleg saving the clans. Right after Lightleap abandoned AshClan. The Twoleg... You won't believe this. She turned into a cat." Fernstar said. "It was... weird."
"When I let a Twoleg into AshClan, Lightleap turned against me. The Twoleg... well, there's a prophecy Briarheart recieved about a Twoleg saving the clans. Right after Lightleap abandoned AshClan. The Twoleg... You won't believe this. She turned into a cat." Fernstar said. "It was... weird."
And if a silence filled the air do you think that anyone would even care? Would they be aware... of the mounting snow...
"...excuse me?! I'm sorry, but you can't honestly expect me to believe a twoleg turned into a cat," said Sparrowstar, looking confused.
"...excuse me?! I'm sorry, but you can't honestly expect me to believe a twoleg turned into a cat," said Sparrowstar, looking confused.
JXVUomh.png Much I marvelled this ungainly fowl to hear discourse so plainly,
Though its answer little meaning—little relevancy bore;
For we cannot help agreeing that no living human being
Ever yet was blessed with seeing bird above his chamber door—
Bird or beast upon the sculptured bust above his chamber door,
With such name as “Nevermore.”
—Edgar Allen Poe
i shall take note that someone is ava. probably nexus. thank you))
i shall take note that someone is ava. probably nexus. thank you))
giphy.gif
"That's what I said when Briarheart ran into my den and started screeching about it. But it turns out it was true, considering we immediately got an omen from StarClan." Fernstar said. "Oh, and apparently my daughter Whitestream is the reincarnation of my old friend Burntstar."
"That's what I said when Briarheart ran into my den and started screeching about it. But it turns out it was true, considering we immediately got an omen from StarClan." Fernstar said. "Oh, and apparently my daughter Whitestream is the reincarnation of my old friend Burntstar."
@CryptTheWolf
WHY DID YOU SAY MY REAL NAME? WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH YOU?
@Mermista
You NEVER saw that.
@CryptTheWolf
WHY DID YOU SAY MY REAL NAME? WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH YOU?
@Mermista
You NEVER saw that.
Hawkstar

Hmmm......
"I doubt that two-leg is important." he said smoothly, "Maybe the pound will take Lightleap away."
Hawkstar

Hmmm......
"I doubt that two-leg is important." he said smoothly, "Maybe the pound will take Lightleap away."
My coliseum scavenger hunt progress!
Helping stock the AH, come see!
7zcCDc4.png
@Essenceofnexus

Remember the two-leg ireland? I'm her!!
@Essenceofnexus

Remember the two-leg ireland? I'm her!!
IdEM17V.pngv4cNH16.png
TAm2hpJ.pngvmrDRt6.png
US1RFG5.pngwcRfDbl.png
sZ62oj0.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15