Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Vial of Scattersight Giveaway [Closed]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
I'd like to enter :)
sorry to hear you're lonely :( I've been a bit lonely too tbh but I feel like everyone is these days. I did get to finally talk to an old friend again the other day though, after too many months. So that was great! A good break from the loneliness lol. I'm gonna be moving pretty soon closer to where he is now, and we're planning on meeting up again as soon as we can. Bit stressful trying to move while all this is going on though. Unfortunately we have no choice lol
hope you get a good break from your loneliness soon too :)
I'd like to enter :)
sorry to hear you're lonely :( I've been a bit lonely too tbh but I feel like everyone is these days. I did get to finally talk to an old friend again the other day though, after too many months. So that was great! A good break from the loneliness lol. I'm gonna be moving pretty soon closer to where he is now, and we're planning on meeting up again as soon as we can. Bit stressful trying to move while all this is going on though. Unfortunately we have no choice lol
hope you get a good break from your loneliness soon too :)
I'm not on very often anymore
I'll take my chances. (:
I'll take my chances. (:
Severitas- - - - - - - - -
E9EO9OH.png
I'd like to enter too
I'd like to enter too
Thanks for doing this! Can I enter?
Thanks for doing this! Can I enter?
oN0doZI.gif

SilverRipple
Female ~ She/They
FR+15 hrs
Good morning! I'd like to enter, please!

Something interesting about my day yesterday was that I made sugar cookies-- at the end, I was tired of rolling out little cookie dough balls, so I made one hand-sized cookie to finish off the dough :) It's way too big for me to eat alone, but I'm preparing to do my best LOL
Good morning! I'd like to enter, please!

Something interesting about my day yesterday was that I made sugar cookies-- at the end, I was tired of rolling out little cookie dough balls, so I made one hand-sized cookie to finish off the dough :) It's way too big for me to eat alone, but I'm preparing to do my best LOL
mQcgiXg.pngd6YS8FU.png
Count me in! I really like your username, it's super cute <3

I'm also pretty lonely in quarantine. Thank goodness for my cats to keep me some company (also my family). My cats are quickly outsmarting us all, as they've figured out how to do many things they are not allowed to do...
Count me in! I really like your username, it's super cute <3

I'm also pretty lonely in quarantine. Thank goodness for my cats to keep me some company (also my family). My cats are quickly outsmarting us all, as they've figured out how to do many things they are not allowed to do...
eq6zQ9M.png
mlHpBMC.png
xYQkuHQ.png
I'd love to enter, if I may! Nothing super-interesting to say about my day, except that it's supposed to be nearly summer where I live and I'm still sitting here freezing in three layers. [emoji=snowflake size=1]
I'd love to enter, if I may!

Nothing super-interesting to say about my day, except that it's supposed to be nearly summer where I live and I'm still sitting here freezing in three layers.
DSfRuAQ.png
hi
hi
This is kind of you! I would love to join!
This is kind of you! I would love to join!
I'd love to enter <3 I had one of my ducks follow me around :)
I'd love to enter <3 I had one of my ducks follow me around :)
Hello! Not 100% sure what to say on here but I'm American, my birthday is May 4th, 2004. I'm 16 and love almost everything. :)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9