Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Art telephone
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 23 24
Can I be added to game 4?
Can I be added to game 4?
TnU9L8M.png > She/her
> Accents
> Art Exalt Rescue
@goblincat
Adding you now!
@goblincat
Adding you now!
9BC1QO4.png 799-C28-D5-EDED-4624-9-D16-7-CA9-E52041-C6.png 0rtyA.gifXfhqt.gifrr5DN.gif
@cleedog
Hello! Bamboo1996 hasn’t responded in a week which means @lazukii will send you their art piece and you can continue from there. Sorry for the wait and thank you guys for your patience!
@cleedog
Hello! Bamboo1996 hasn’t responded in a week which means @lazukii will send you their art piece and you can continue from there. Sorry for the wait and thank you guys for your patience!
9BC1QO4.png 799-C28-D5-EDED-4624-9-D16-7-CA9-E52041-C6.png 0rtyA.gifXfhqt.gifrr5DN.gif
@LightningclanLC alright I‘ll get to it as soon as I get it!
@LightningclanLC alright I‘ll get to it as soon as I get it!
xpVSaNG.pngph0123G.pngiPLQXSr.pngZh9t7L1.pngXw0rTwn.pngot6V0KH.png4hUd2SB.pngKh1gJWc.pngQaSMYGz.png
She/Her
FR +9h
@LightningclanLC I have received the art!
@LightningclanLC I have received the art!
xpVSaNG.pngph0123G.pngiPLQXSr.pngZh9t7L1.pngXw0rTwn.pngot6V0KH.png4hUd2SB.pngKh1gJWc.pngQaSMYGz.png
She/Her
FR +9h
@LightningclanLC

I would like to join once another game starts/slot opens up! ping me?
@LightningclanLC

I would like to join once another game starts/slot opens up! ping me?
16453.png16479.png16477.png16454.png
NOTE: my username is quinceLy, not quincy/quincey --- den/lair cleanout!!
@Orgetzu @xeriau
Just a quick check in to see how your progress is on the art telephone pieces!
@Orgetzu @xeriau
Just a quick check in to see how your progress is on the art telephone pieces!
A little slow, but I have sketched it! And am pretty happy with the sketch so far. Just need to get around to lining and coloring, and then it could be all good.

Quick question, since I'm here: Is it alright if I deliberately change a few minor elements? Some of them have not meshed super great with my style, so I decided to try making them a tiny bit different. (Still pretty similar, though.)
A little slow, but I have sketched it! And am pretty happy with the sketch so far. Just need to get around to lining and coloring, and then it could be all good.

Quick question, since I'm here: Is it alright if I deliberately change a few minor elements? Some of them have not meshed super great with my style, so I decided to try making them a tiny bit different. (Still pretty similar, though.)
girl_icon_by_orgetzu-d8qm7bc.pngping_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z0s1w.pnghatchery_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z17md.pngart_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1fu6.pnggen_1_sale_icon___orange_by_orgetzu-d9zwj8j.png
bubble_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1pvh.png
unicorn_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1xrd.pnghouse_icon_z_by_orgetzu-d9z2r3i.pngwinter_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z2szz.pngfrog_icon_by_orgetzu-d9zwkt5.pngpixel_potatoes_by_orgetzu-d9z0pkl.gif Some of these pixels go places....
yes henlo almost done am going to send it soon sorry for taking 5 years haha

edit: sent!
yes henlo almost done am going to send it soon sorry for taking 5 years haha

edit: sent!

pride_inkino.png

- wilbur / noctuid
- it/he/xe
- fr+3

.......................................................................................................................................

formerly myceliium -
always collecting mimic powder -

sEBxtxA.png
eGiN2Xv.png
mxk5Q9c.png
@orgetzu
Awesome! Sounds great :)

And yes you can definitely change pretty much anything you want except the basic characteristics of the character. So yeah go ahead and tweak whatever needs tweaking :)
@orgetzu
Awesome! Sounds great :)

And yes you can definitely change pretty much anything you want except the basic characteristics of the character. So yeah go ahead and tweak whatever needs tweaking :)
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 23 24