Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Quit
[center][quote name="Nightfurypizza" date="2020-06-10 21:42:17" ] [b][color=red]Due to some bad experiences renting out my nests recently I'm no longer doing this project. I 'supose it's better it didn't gain traction, sorry to those of you in line. I'm going to semi-recede for now and not be as active on the forums for a little bit, all that I'll be on is my raffle for a while. Sorry if this is a bit of a letdown, I'm not good at social situations so I get upset over a small hiccup a lot of the time... My PM's are open if you need to get a hold of me but otherwise this challenge has ended for me.[/b] [/quote] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=61264355] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/612644/61264355_350.png[/img] [/url] [b][u][size=5]100 (plus?) Hatchie Challenge![/u][/b][/size] [b]Meta Statement:[/b] I saw [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2805319/1]Eerie's 100 Hatchlings Challenge[/url] and really liked the idea so I'm [s]ripping off[/s] taking inspiration to do something [s]exactly the same[/s] similar! I'll be taking in your suitors, [b](Please try to make sure they're not on cooldown so I don't need to host them longer than the nesting period!)[/b] one at a time, and breeding them with Starsong! If you would like to keep any/all of the babies (I would like to keep any primals/multi-eyes) let me know! If not some may stay in my lair and others sent to serve IcePop. I'll write lore for each nest, feel free to add in your own bits/personality traits/what you'd like included. If you don't specify any of that I'll write what comes off my head when I look at your dragon. If we break 100 I'll see how many we can hit! [rule] Starsong took off from the glacier and flew to the mainland. She looked behind her, slightly sad to leave so soon. The fae couldn't help it though, she had the primal urge to have children, to pass on her genes as far and wide as she could. Starsong landed, looking around she couldn't immediately tell what territory she was in but began sniffing around for a male. [rule] (Mates are those who have bred/are breeding with Starsong, Suitors are those who seek to breed with her.) [b]Mates:[/b] [b]Suitors:[/b] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=194013&tab=dragon&did=61277819][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/612779/61277819.png[/img][/url][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=444466&tab=dragon&did=48448926][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/484490/48448926.png[/img][/url][/center] [b]Hatchies:[/b] [rule] [quote=Pinglist]none[/quote]
Nightfurypizza wrote on 2020-06-10 21:42:17:
Due to some bad experiences renting out my nests recently I'm no longer doing this project. I 'supose it's better it didn't gain traction, sorry to those of you in line. I'm going to semi-recede for now and not be as active on the forums for a little bit, all that I'll be on is my raffle for a while.

Sorry if this is a bit of a letdown, I'm not good at social situations so I get upset over a small hiccup a lot of the time... My PM's are open if you need to get a hold of me but otherwise this challenge has ended for me.

61264355_350.png

100 (plus?) Hatchie Challenge!

Meta Statement:
I saw Eerie's 100 Hatchlings Challenge and really liked the idea so I'm ripping off taking inspiration to do something exactly the same similar!

I'll be taking in your suitors, (Please try to make sure they're not on cooldown so I don't need to host them longer than the nesting period!) one at a time, and breeding them with Starsong! If you would like to keep any/all of the babies (I would like to keep any primals/multi-eyes) let me know! If not some may stay in my lair and others sent to serve IcePop. I'll write lore for each nest, feel free to add in your own bits/personality traits/what you'd like included. If you don't specify any of that I'll write what comes off my head when I look at your dragon.

If we break 100 I'll see how many we can hit!
Starsong took off from the glacier and flew to the mainland. She looked behind her, slightly sad to leave so soon. The fae couldn't help it though, she had the primal urge to have children, to pass on her genes as far and wide as she could. Starsong landed, looking around she couldn't immediately tell what territory she was in but began sniffing around for a male.
(Mates are those who have bred/are breeding with Starsong, Suitors are those who seek to breed with her.)
Mates:

Suitors:
61277819.png48448926.png

Hatchies:

Pinglist wrote:
none
pixelfishtank.gif King | They/It
»ADHD and Queer
»Marine Bio Major
»Art Shop
»Project Wishlist
»Toyhouse

FISH.png
[center]Status: [b]On a nest![/b] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/450510300572286976/714995569562484828/Untitled256_20200526191642.png[/img][/center]
On a nest!
Untitled256_20200526191642.png
»ADHD and Queer
»Marine Bio Major
»Art Shop
»Project Wishlist
»Toyhouse

FISH.png
Hi there! I'd love to help out, I have a baby named Koletzki that might have some cute babies with her! He's a good boi, I'll send him across soon!
Hi there! I'd love to help out, I have a baby named Koletzki that might have some cute babies with her! He's a good boi, I'll send him across soon!
7zcCDc4.png
Will a ones fea but now Mirror Boy do? He isn’t ready to breed yet But in 9 days he will Tex love to breed and has some interesting kids btw [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=111&bodygene=7&breed=3&element=7&eyetype=2&gender=0&tert=2&tertgene=1&winggene=8&wings=135&auth=3791f29f824dec30612936bc7ca9450f76bd601a&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
Will a ones fea but now Mirror Boy do? He isn’t ready to breed yet But in 9 days he will

Tex love to breed and has some interesting kids btw
dragon?age=1&body=111&bodygene=7&breed=3&element=7&eyetype=2&gender=0&tert=2&tertgene=1&winggene=8&wings=135&auth=3791f29f824dec30612936bc7ca9450f76bd601a&dummyext=prev.png
@WiishfulThinking got him! I'll breed him once cooldown is over
@Bommydragonbay adding Tex to the suitor list, I'll let you know when Starsong is in heat again!
@WiishfulThinking got him! I'll breed him once cooldown is over
@Bommydragonbay adding Tex to the suitor list, I'll let you know when Starsong is in heat again!
»ADHD and Queer
»Marine Bio Major
»Art Shop
»Project Wishlist
»Toyhouse

FISH.png
Starsong felt a strong gust of wind, and smelt something on the air. She realized she was in the Windswept Plateau. The fae carefully took off into the wind, knowing that if she tried to fight it she could be blown away. The fae reached a bamboo forest and perched on the side of one of the tall plants. Looking down she saw a black spiral with what seemed to be circuits running across their scales. Their scent drifted up to her and she realized it was a male who was ready to breed as well. The fae drifted to the ground beside him like a leaf. The spiral seemed a little startled and backed up, winding around himself like a cobra. "What do you want?" He growled, his tail flicking anxiously, "I'm no threat." The fae said, spreading her wings in a sign of innocence. The spiral just huffed and uncurled, "You aren't from here are you?" Starsong shook her head, "No, I'm travelling right now." There was a cooler breeze, the fae looked about and realized the sun was setting. "Erm, do you have a place I can stay for the night?" The spiral nodded and motioned towards a set of islands just across a rushing river. He took off as did the fae, the latter riding in the former's wake to keep the wind from pulling her away. The reached a nest on one of the steps and Starsong lied down with a huff. "My name is starsong by the way, what's yours?" The spiral gently wrapped around her, warming her. "Koletzki." He yawned, resting his head on his coils. They talked about various things throughout the night, and finally fell asleep only a little while before the sun peeked over the Crystalspine Reaches in the far distance. The fae woke up first, to see a clutch of four resting beneath her wings. Smiling to herself she dozed off, basking in Koletzki's scent. [rule] [center][img]https://flightrising.com/images/nests/6/4healthy_0dead.png[/img][/center]
Starsong felt a strong gust of wind, and smelt something on the air. She realized she was in the Windswept Plateau. The fae carefully took off into the wind, knowing that if she tried to fight it she could be blown away.

The fae reached a bamboo forest and perched on the side of one of the tall plants. Looking down she saw a black spiral with what seemed to be circuits running across their scales. Their scent drifted up to her and she realized it was a male who was ready to breed as well. The fae drifted to the ground beside him like a leaf.

The spiral seemed a little startled and backed up, winding around himself like a cobra. "What do you want?" He growled, his tail flicking anxiously, "I'm no threat." The fae said, spreading her wings in a sign of innocence. The spiral just huffed and uncurled, "You aren't from here are you?" Starsong shook her head, "No, I'm travelling right now." There was a cooler breeze, the fae looked about and realized the sun was setting.

"Erm, do you have a place I can stay for the night?" The spiral nodded and motioned towards a set of islands just across a rushing river. He took off as did the fae, the latter riding in the former's wake to keep the wind from pulling her away. The reached a nest on one of the steps and Starsong lied down with a huff.

"My name is starsong by the way, what's yours?" The spiral gently wrapped around her, warming her. "Koletzki." He yawned, resting his head on his coils.

They talked about various things throughout the night, and finally fell asleep only a little while before the sun peeked over the Crystalspine Reaches in the far distance. The fae woke up first, to see a clutch of four resting beneath her wings. Smiling to herself she dozed off, basking in Koletzki's scent.
4healthy_0dead.png
»ADHD and Queer
»Marine Bio Major
»Art Shop
»Project Wishlist
»Toyhouse

FISH.png
Due to some bad experiences renting out my nests recently I'm no longer doing this project. I 'supose it's better it didn't gain traction, sorry to those of you in line. I'm going to semi-recede for now and not be as active on the forums for a little bit, all that I'll be on is my raffle for a while.

@Bommydragonbay @Dartist

Sorry if this is a bit of a letdown, I'm not good at social situations so I get upset over a small hiccup a lot of the time... My PM's are open if you need to get a hold of me but otherwise this challenge has ended for me.

@Bommydragonbay @Dartist

»ADHD and Queer
»Marine Bio Major
»Art Shop
»Project Wishlist
»Toyhouse

FISH.png
It’s fine I hope you well tho and have a loving day/night
It’s fine I hope you well tho and have a loving day/night
its alright! i hope you have a good day/night
its alright! i hope you have a good day/night
0cdV8.gif 3swJb.gif gmb64.gif cgv6L.gif