Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | I dare you to click Paste
1 2 ... 1488 1489 1490 1491 1492 ... 2086 2087
[Item=Breed Change: Fae] [item=Primary Gene: Savannah] [item=Secondary Gene: Current] [item=Tertiary Gene: Stained][item=Flaxen Unicorn Mane] [item=Silver Sylvan Dress] [item=Silver Sylvan Anklets] [item=Silver Sylvan Filigree] [item=Silver Sylvan Lattice][Item=Silver Sylvan Bracelets] [item=Silver Sylvan Headpiece][Item=Silver Sylvan Twist] [item=Winter Wind] [item=Chillspike Collar][item=Chillspike Crown] ——- I think that was for my wishlist?
Breed Change: Fae Primary Gene: Savannah Secondary Gene: Current Tertiary Gene: Stained Flaxen Unicorn Mane Silver Sylvan Dress Silver Sylvan Anklets Silver Sylvan Filigree Silver Sylvan Lattice Silver Sylvan Bracelets Silver Sylvan Headpiece Silver Sylvan Twist Winter Wind   Chillspike Collar Chillspike Crown

——-

I think that was for my wishlist?
I am so poor. I suppose the 2000g challenge will never even be started ;-;
https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/f/3beee420-4345-44bb-b8aa-e748201a1b1a/d3amta1-dbf0259f-6429-4fdb-8ad2-205f0532e7bf.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJpc3MiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwic3ViIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTpmaWxlLmRvd25sb2FkIl0sIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiIvZi8zYmVlZTQyMC00MzQ1LTQ0YmItYjhhYS1lNzQ4MjAxYTFiMWEvZDNhbXRhMS1kYmYwMjU5Zi02NDI5LTRmZGItOGFkMi0yMDVmMDUzMmU3YmYucG5nIn1dXX0._bli4bvKr1pBQ-fOXZMJRu6m51uO1JQ3_Nto70QvT_I

Uhh
https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/f/3beee420-4345-44bb-b8aa-e748201a1b1a/d3amta1-dbf0259f-6429-4fdb-8ad2-205f0532e7bf.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJpc3MiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwic3ViIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTpmaWxlLmRvd25sb2FkIl0sIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiIvZi8zYmVlZTQyMC00MzQ1LTQ0YmItYjhhYS1lNzQ4MjAxYTFiMWEvZDNhbXRhMS1kYmYwMjU5Zi02NDI5LTRmZGItOGFkMi0yMDVmMDUzMmU3YmYucG5nIn1dXX0._bli4bvKr1pBQ-fOXZMJRu6m51uO1JQ3_Nto70QvT_I

Uhh
y6Tz96p.png
pleased to meet ya
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1fiuwPRbaoWCEeLAF8YHliFDNCKlcMBaw

I use a 3D animation maker program, called Source Filmmaker
With that program, i can make posters, with the playable characters of my favourite games

I thought i upload some of my stuff to one of my fandragon's bio
(But i got some problem to how to upload a low-res picture, what you click on it, it shows you the full image :/ )
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1fiuwPRbaoWCEeLAF8YHliFDNCKlcMBaw

I use a 3D animation maker program, called Source Filmmaker
With that program, i can make posters, with the playable characters of my favourite games

I thought i upload some of my stuff to one of my fandragon's bio
(But i got some problem to how to upload a low-res picture, what you click on it, it shows you the full image :/ )
https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/506439/50643858_350.png?mtime=Xr2wmwACXfQ
oh
it’s onyx
https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/506439/50643858_350.png?mtime=Xr2wmwACXfQ
oh
it’s onyx
bugs are friends!
https://yle.fi/uutiset/3-9199584
It's actually very cute content :3
https://yle.fi/uutiset/3-9199584
It's actually very cute content :3
Ooh, I'm green from unicellular algae-- oh wait, is it actually of envy?
o2J2pf7.png

uhhh probably a dragon's ID

uhhh probably a dragon's ID
60476715p.png
Call me Erinyx/Sorin
.... X He/They
X FR Time +9
X Wishlist
X Working on a hatchery
X I take art commissions
..... |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
"Being kind to the ones that hurt
you, is like handing more bullets
to the enemy's gun"

:screams: :screams: :screams:
T4eNFgZ.gifo287-d01-Kittyand-Cat.pngo287-d02-Kittyand-Cat.pngo287-d03-Kittyand-Cat.pngo287-d04-Kittyand-Cat.pngMnrYAOm.pnglJX7Tr5.png
Item #: SCP-049

Object Class: Euclid

Special Containment Procedures: SCP-049 is contained within a Standard Secure Humanoid Containment Cell in Research Sector-02 at Site-19. SCP-049 must be sedated before any attempts to transport it. During transport, SCP-049 must be secured within a Class III Humanoid Restriction Harness (including a locking collar and extension restraints) and monitored by no fewer than two armed guards.

While SCP-049 is generally cooperative with most Foundation personnel, outbursts or sudden changes in behaviour are to be met with elevated force. Under no circumstances should any personnel come into direct contact with SCP-049 during these outbursts. In the event SCP-049 becomes aggressive, the application of lavender (L. multifida) has been shown to produce a calming effect on the entity. Once calmed, SCP-049 generally becomes compliant, and will return to containment with little resistance.

In order to facilitate the ongoing containment of SCP-049, the entity is to be provided with the corpse of a recently deceased animal (typically a bovine or other large mammal) once every two weeks for study. Corpses that become instances of SCP-049-2 are to be removed from SCP-049's containment cell and incinerated. SCP-049 is no longer permitted to interact with human subjects, and requests for human subjects are to be denied.

Temporary Containment Procedure Update: (See Addendum 049.3) Per Containment Committee Order 049.S19.17.1, SCP-049 is no longer permitted to interact directly with any members of Foundation staff, nor is it to be provided with any additional corpses to be used in its surgeries. This order shall persist indefinitely, until such time a consensus regarding the ongoing containment of SCP-049 can be reached.

Description: SCP-049 is a humanoid entity, roughly 1.9 meters in height, which bears the appearance of a medieval plague doctor. While SCP-049 appears to be wearing the thick robes and the ceramic mask indicative of that profession, the garments instead seem to have grown out of SCP-049's body over time1, and are now nearly indistinguishable from whatever form is beneath them. X-rays indicate that despite this, SCP-049 does have a humanoid skeletal structure beneath its outer layer.

SCP-049 is capable of speech in a variety of languages, though tends to prefer English or medieval French2. While SCP-049 is generally cordial and cooperative with Foundation staff, it can become especially irritated or at times outright aggressive if it feels that it is in the presence of what it calls the "Pestilence". Although the exact nature of this Pestilence is currently unknown to Foundation researchers, it does seem to be an issue of immense concern to SCP-049.

SCP-049 will become hostile with individuals it sees as being affected by the Pestilence, often having to be restrained should it encounter such. If left unchecked, SCP-049 will generally attempt to kill any such individual; SCP-049 is capable of causing all biological functions of an organism to cease through direct skin contact. How this occurs is currently unknown, and autopsies of SCP-049's victims have invariably been inconclusive. SCP-049 has expressed frustration or remorse after these killings, indicating that they have done little to kill "The Pestilence", though will usually seek to then perform a crude surgery on the corpse using the implements contained within a black doctor's bag it carries on its person at all times3. While these surgeries are not always "successful", they often result in the creation of instances of SCP-049-2.

SCP-049-2 instances are reanimated corpses that have been operated on by SCP-049. These instances do not seem to retain any of their prior memories or mental functions, having only basic motor skills and response mechanisms. While these instances are generally inactive, moving very little and in a generally ambulatory fashion, they can become extremely aggressive if provoked, or if directed to by SCP-049. SCP-049-2 instances express active biological functions, though these are vastly different from currently understood human physiology. Despite these alterations, SCP-049 often remarks that the subjects have been "cured".

Addendum 049.1: Discovery

SCP-049 was discovered during the investigation of a series of unknown disappearances in the town of Montauban in southern France. During a raid on a local home, investigators found several instances of SCP-049-2, as well as SCP-049. While law enforcement personnel engaged the hostile 049-2 instances, SCP-049 was noted as watching the engagement and taking notes in its journal. After all of the 049-2 instances were dispatched, SCP-049 willingly entered Foundation custody.

ok, good god
It's my favorite SCP's article, and I was showing it to a friend. This is actually what my username is referencing.
and kudos to the ppl who read this, you are cool
Item #: SCP-049

Object Class: Euclid

Special Containment Procedures: SCP-049 is contained within a Standard Secure Humanoid Containment Cell in Research Sector-02 at Site-19. SCP-049 must be sedated before any attempts to transport it. During transport, SCP-049 must be secured within a Class III Humanoid Restriction Harness (including a locking collar and extension restraints) and monitored by no fewer than two armed guards.

While SCP-049 is generally cooperative with most Foundation personnel, outbursts or sudden changes in behaviour are to be met with elevated force. Under no circumstances should any personnel come into direct contact with SCP-049 during these outbursts. In the event SCP-049 becomes aggressive, the application of lavender (L. multifida) has been shown to produce a calming effect on the entity. Once calmed, SCP-049 generally becomes compliant, and will return to containment with little resistance.

In order to facilitate the ongoing containment of SCP-049, the entity is to be provided with the corpse of a recently deceased animal (typically a bovine or other large mammal) once every two weeks for study. Corpses that become instances of SCP-049-2 are to be removed from SCP-049's containment cell and incinerated. SCP-049 is no longer permitted to interact with human subjects, and requests for human subjects are to be denied.

Temporary Containment Procedure Update: (See Addendum 049.3) Per Containment Committee Order 049.S19.17.1, SCP-049 is no longer permitted to interact directly with any members of Foundation staff, nor is it to be provided with any additional corpses to be used in its surgeries. This order shall persist indefinitely, until such time a consensus regarding the ongoing containment of SCP-049 can be reached.

Description: SCP-049 is a humanoid entity, roughly 1.9 meters in height, which bears the appearance of a medieval plague doctor. While SCP-049 appears to be wearing the thick robes and the ceramic mask indicative of that profession, the garments instead seem to have grown out of SCP-049's body over time1, and are now nearly indistinguishable from whatever form is beneath them. X-rays indicate that despite this, SCP-049 does have a humanoid skeletal structure beneath its outer layer.

SCP-049 is capable of speech in a variety of languages, though tends to prefer English or medieval French2. While SCP-049 is generally cordial and cooperative with Foundation staff, it can become especially irritated or at times outright aggressive if it feels that it is in the presence of what it calls the "Pestilence". Although the exact nature of this Pestilence is currently unknown to Foundation researchers, it does seem to be an issue of immense concern to SCP-049.

SCP-049 will become hostile with individuals it sees as being affected by the Pestilence, often having to be restrained should it encounter such. If left unchecked, SCP-049 will generally attempt to kill any such individual; SCP-049 is capable of causing all biological functions of an organism to cease through direct skin contact. How this occurs is currently unknown, and autopsies of SCP-049's victims have invariably been inconclusive. SCP-049 has expressed frustration or remorse after these killings, indicating that they have done little to kill "The Pestilence", though will usually seek to then perform a crude surgery on the corpse using the implements contained within a black doctor's bag it carries on its person at all times3. While these surgeries are not always "successful", they often result in the creation of instances of SCP-049-2.

SCP-049-2 instances are reanimated corpses that have been operated on by SCP-049. These instances do not seem to retain any of their prior memories or mental functions, having only basic motor skills and response mechanisms. While these instances are generally inactive, moving very little and in a generally ambulatory fashion, they can become extremely aggressive if provoked, or if directed to by SCP-049. SCP-049-2 instances express active biological functions, though these are vastly different from currently understood human physiology. Despite these alterations, SCP-049 often remarks that the subjects have been "cured".

Addendum 049.1: Discovery

SCP-049 was discovered during the investigation of a series of unknown disappearances in the town of Montauban in southern France. During a raid on a local home, investigators found several instances of SCP-049-2, as well as SCP-049. While law enforcement personnel engaged the hostile 049-2 instances, SCP-049 was noted as watching the engagement and taking notes in its journal. After all of the 049-2 instances were dispatched, SCP-049 willingly entered Foundation custody.

ok, good god
It's my favorite SCP's article, and I was showing it to a friend. This is actually what my username is referencing.
and kudos to the ppl who read this, you are cool
Cure
She/her or they/them
FRT+2
Not too active. I do still check this site sometimes. Don't be afraid to PM me
[url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52734525] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/527346/52734525_350.png[/img] [/url]

52734525_350.png
ew9u8Xp.png
1 2 ... 1488 1489 1490 1491 1492 ... 2086 2087