Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Random Lightning event currency
I was insect catching in the Nature area to try and get currency for the event, but I noticed a random cog show up in my items. I haven't ever been a part of the lightning event, and I didn't know what it was at first. I'm not sure what happened, or why, but I found a lightning cog in the nature area, during the greenskeeper gathering, and I am very confused-
I was insect catching in the Nature area to try and get currency for the event, but I noticed a random cog show up in my items. I haven't ever been a part of the lightning event, and I didn't know what it was at first. I'm not sure what happened, or why, but I found a lightning cog in the nature area, during the greenskeeper gathering, and I am very confused-
7zcCDc4.png
@WiishfulThinking Are you sure it was festival currency? Perhaps it was one of these non-holiday gears? [item=copper gear][item=iron gear][item=handful of sprockets]
@WiishfulThinking

Are you sure it was festival currency?
Perhaps it was one of these non-holiday gears?
Copper Gear Iron Gear Handful of Sprockets
:LTB Boolean:
:YCH/Art Shop:
:Selling IDs:
For Sale,
G1s
71424715.png92781547.png91722205.png92781456.png
Yeah, it says it's a Charged Sprocket ¯\_(?)_/¯
Yeah, it says it's a Charged Sprocket ¯\_(?)_/¯
7zcCDc4.png
@WiishfulThinking

Did you clear your cache?
@WiishfulThinking

Did you clear your cache?
EDPdzPA.pngoCyuG6K.pngM4gRmAb.png
Mz977my.png
@SeaCrest

No, how do I do that?
@SeaCrest

No, how do I do that?
7zcCDc4.png
@WiishfulThinking

I have no idea what your browser is. Try searching your browser name + "clear cache" into your search engine of choice.
@WiishfulThinking

I have no idea what your browser is. Try searching your browser name + "clear cache" into your search engine of choice.
EDPdzPA.pngoCyuG6K.pngM4gRmAb.png
Mz977my.png
@SeaCrest

I'm using Google chrome on mobile, but I can try my best to find that!
@SeaCrest

I'm using Google chrome on mobile, but I can try my best to find that!
7zcCDc4.png