Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Poems For Your Dergs!
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
if you're open to ocs, i'd love a poem for this girl.
@septarianflare
Link: Solstice
Bits of Vital Info I Should Know?: She's very stubborn and sometimes annoying but she would die for her friends.
Is there a bio description/lore to be read?: Yes
Anything extra you'd like to add?: nope!
if you're open to ocs, i'd love a poem for this girl.
@septarianflare
Link: Solstice
Bits of Vital Info I Should Know?: She's very stubborn and sometimes annoying but she would die for her friends.
Is there a bio description/lore to be read?: Yes
Anything extra you'd like to add?: nope!
nN0tSiK.png7PSccRO.pngsIB6VNJ.pngG1JDeXL.png
@nottwosmallcacti
I apologize for this being so late! I didn't know what to write for a while, but here it is
The flowers bloom in a vibrant storm,
As his fatherly instincts sprout high.
The hatchlings wander, laugh and sing,
As wonders seem to take flight.
@nottwosmallcacti
I apologize for this being so late! I didn't know what to write for a while, but here it is
The flowers bloom in a vibrant storm,
As his fatherly instincts sprout high.
The hatchlings wander, laugh and sing,
As wonders seem to take flight.
CedVBCC.png
0AniMUO.gif

Good characters are like geodes: To see their true beauty, you must break them.

-Let me write you a poem, maybe?-

q1INfTU.gif
you are all fantastic,
if you see this have a very lovely day
@/septarianflare
I just wanted to say you are doing an awesome job! I've read a few of your poems and they are amazing! You are really talented. I hope you have a great day!
@/septarianflare
I just wanted to say you are doing an awesome job! I've read a few of your poems and they are amazing! You are really talented. I hope you have a great day!
SCCavIOP_o.png
@septarianflare Dragon Picture: [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=60670176] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/606702/60670176_350.png[/img] [/url] Bits of Vital Info I Should Know?: She is a sad dragon who can sense other's emotions. So everywhere she goes she is bombarded with emotions. She left her original clan because the emotions were to strong for her. Is there a bio description/lore to be read?: Not yet, but I do have a quote for her. Anything extra you'd like to add?: Pinglist please! Maybe something about moon/stars or flowers? Thanks so much!
@septarianflare
Dragon Picture:
60670176_350.png

Bits of Vital Info I Should Know?: She is a sad dragon who can sense other's emotions. So everywhere she goes she is bombarded with emotions. She left her original clan because the emotions were to strong for her.
Is there a bio description/lore to be read?: Not yet, but I do have a quote for her.
Anything extra you'd like to add?: Pinglist please!
Maybe something about moon/stars or flowers?
Thanks so much!
BVUXJUX.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifBreeze or Breezy
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifFR + 1
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Future Author, Artist, and Poet!
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifI love roleplaying!

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Art Shop Coming Soon!
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif I love Hamilton
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifVery Active on FR!
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifCredit!
28262.png
@CoconutWhale
A literal year later, I know, but I didn't quite know what to write. Hopefully you like it?
With an appearance that makes him look so grim,
He offers a hand when needed most.
Bloodied tails and injured head,
But he wishes to bring anything but dread.
@CoconutWhale
A literal year later, I know, but I didn't quite know what to write. Hopefully you like it?
With an appearance that makes him look so grim,
He offers a hand when needed most.
Bloodied tails and injured head,
But he wishes to bring anything but dread.
CedVBCC.png
0AniMUO.gif

q1INfTU.gif
you are all fantastic,
@ItsMeSunnyD
I had a bit of inspiration for this one, so it is a bit longer than the others. Though, it also did take me about a year to get back to this, sorry!
Fire burns in her brain with an urge to brew,
Mixing up something anew.
It bubbles up to the brim, colors flashing anew—
Who knows what this one will do?

Flashing and crashing as it mixes around,
A peculiar concoction created in bounds.

Stewing and renewing, the brew in the sun.
"With this, my dear, we shall have fun."
@ItsMeSunnyD
I had a bit of inspiration for this one, so it is a bit longer than the others. Though, it also did take me about a year to get back to this, sorry!
Fire burns in her brain with an urge to brew,
Mixing up something anew.
It bubbles up to the brim, colors flashing anew—
Who knows what this one will do?

Flashing and crashing as it mixes around,
A peculiar concoction created in bounds.

Stewing and renewing, the brew in the sun.
"With this, my dear, we shall have fun."
CedVBCC.png
0AniMUO.gif

q1INfTU.gif
you are all fantastic,
@septarianflare

It's beautiful!! Definitely worth the wait!! Thank you!
@septarianflare

It's beautiful!! Definitely worth the wait!! Thank you!
TwhtgR1.png[/url]
@Septarianflare Dragon Picture: [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=47125599] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/471256/47125599_350.png[/img] [/url] Bits of Vital Info I Should Know?: He can see the future by talking with plants! Is there a bio description/lore to be read?: Yes: Born in a clan of seers, Past became well-acquainted with the arts of mysticism and soothsaying from a young age. His gift of prophecies led him from his home deep in the Shrieking Wilds to a new clan, joining a group of Imperials on their long trek from the Cloudscrape Crags to the Starfall Isles. Once settled, the clan began to learn more about their newest member, discovering his talent for predictions. Seeing a use for his gifts, the clan quickly employed him as their chief oracle. Now, Past spends most of his days high in the towers of the Observatory, charting stars and searching through old tomes for clues to the meaning of what he sees in his visions. As of late, there’s been one prophecy constantly on his mind. Past senses that something dangerous is on the horizon; but just what that something is, he has yet to find out. Only time and study can lend any clues, and until his research yields an answer, Past will not rest. Anything extra you'd like to add?: He is super neutral and gentle. Thank you so much for this, really~
@Septarianflare
Dragon Picture:

47125599_350.png

Bits of Vital Info I Should Know?: He can see the future by talking with plants!
Is there a bio description/lore to be read?: Yes:
Born in a clan of seers, Past became well-acquainted with the arts of mysticism and soothsaying from a young age. His gift of prophecies led him from his home deep in the Shrieking Wilds to a new clan, joining a group of Imperials on their long trek from the Cloudscrape Crags to the Starfall Isles. Once settled, the clan began to learn more about their newest member, discovering his talent for predictions. Seeing a use for his gifts, the clan quickly employed him as their chief oracle. Now, Past spends most of his days high in the towers of the Observatory, charting stars and searching through old tomes for clues to the meaning of what he sees in his visions. As of late, there’s been one prophecy constantly on his mind. Past senses that something dangerous is on the horizon; but just what that something is, he has yet to find out. Only time and study can lend any clues, and until his research yields an answer, Past will not rest.

Anything extra you'd like to add?: He is super neutral and gentle.

Thank you so much for this, really~
arcane.gifbouncy_arcane_flight_by_dogi_crimson-da9o0w3.gifelemental_sprite___arcane_by_dogi_crimson-dcfnuec.gifitem_pink_chalcedony_by_dogi_crimson-daazi1h.gifegg_arcane_bounce_by_dogi_crimson-dab8vw4.gifAdNAlvs.giffc_magical_shard_by_dogi_crimson-daflo9u.gifegg_arcanr.pngdeity_arcanist_by_dogi_crimson-da6mxx1.gif
@septarianflare Dragon Picture: [img][img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/613010/61300927_350.png[/img][/img] Bits of Vital Info I Should Know?: She's clairvoyant, and can see visions in ocean water, and lives deep in a cave! Is there a bio description/lore to be read?: Yes! It's in her bio! Anything extra you'd like to add?: A soft femme queen whose gotten me back into lore and profile building...very slowly. Please and thank you! <3
@septarianflare
Dragon Picture: [img][/img]61300927_350.png
Bits of Vital Info I Should Know?: She's clairvoyant, and can see visions in ocean water, and lives deep in a cave!
Is there a bio description/lore to be read?: Yes! It's in her bio!
Anything extra you'd like to add?: A soft femme queen whose gotten me back into lore and profile building...very slowly.

Please and thank you! <3
tumblr_inline_nbca3nfzd81qg78ij.png NNdKtsf.pngU6acFyn.pngNqEW6mE.pngtumblr_inline_nbca3vIFnM1qg78ij.png
@septarianflare Dragon Picture: [BBC code would be helpful][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=61524758] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/615248/61524758_350.png[/img] [/url] Bits of Vital Info I Should Know?: Vengeful, lonely, abandoned. Her mother and father were attached to their first hatchlings, Hellaine and Ember, and never really paid Poisonpool any attention. Her brothers, from the same nest as her, grew tired of her anger at their parents. They spent less and less time with her, until at last she grew so bitter that she attempted to murder Catelyn, her mother. Poisonpool failed, and was sent into exile for a week. Pup, her father, had pitied her, and had allowed her to return to the Coatl Sanctuary, but the Arcane flight representative, Lavender, laid a spell or a curse on her that made it so she could never kill a dragon. Is there a bio description/lore to be read?: Not yet... I'm thinking of kind of basing it off this poem. Anything extra you'd like to add?: Just what I've already put!
@septarianflare
Dragon Picture: [BBC code would be helpful]
61524758_350.png

Bits of Vital Info I Should Know?: Vengeful, lonely, abandoned. Her mother and father were attached to their first hatchlings, Hellaine and Ember, and never really paid Poisonpool any attention. Her brothers, from the same nest as her, grew tired of her anger at their parents. They spent less and less time with her, until at last she grew so bitter that she attempted to murder Catelyn, her mother. Poisonpool failed, and was sent into exile for a week. Pup, her father, had pitied her, and had allowed her to return to the Coatl Sanctuary, but the Arcane flight representative, Lavender, laid a spell or a curse on her that made it so she could never kill a dragon.
Is there a bio description/lore to be read?: Not yet... I'm thinking of kind of basing it off this poem.
Anything extra you'd like to add?: Just what I've already put!
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26