Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | How to feed just 1 dragon
Is there a way to feed a specific dragon? If so, how do I do it.

-thanks
Is there a way to feed a specific dragon? If so, how do I do it.

-thanks
@Sassinak The only way to do it would be to put the rest of them in your hibernal den.
Or if you only have one dragon that'll eat a certain type of food you could use selective feeding.
@Sassinak The only way to do it would be to put the rest of them in your hibernal den.
Or if you only have one dragon that'll eat a certain type of food you could use selective feeding.
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
@Sassinak

There is no "feed this dragon" option. There are ways to set up a lair to feed a dragon or a team first, but they can require considerable expense depending on desired permadragons or strict limitations. Plus, not holding large stocks of converted food is an obvious requirement, so any feeding requires micromanaging food conversion.

This is the most up to date guide I know of feeding order if you're considering something

Edit: Two simple examples:

1. Make your lowest ID dragons your Coliseum team or breeding pairs, since those are the main reasons to have energy

2. Make your breeding pairs/Coli team all Faes, your other dragons are all Wildclaws, Mirrors, Tundras, Ridgebacks, and you only convert insects to food points
@Sassinak

There is no "feed this dragon" option. There are ways to set up a lair to feed a dragon or a team first, but they can require considerable expense depending on desired permadragons or strict limitations. Plus, not holding large stocks of converted food is an obvious requirement, so any feeding requires micromanaging food conversion.

This is the most up to date guide I know of feeding order if you're considering something

Edit: Two simple examples:

1. Make your lowest ID dragons your Coliseum team or breeding pairs, since those are the main reasons to have energy

2. Make your breeding pairs/Coli team all Faes, your other dragons are all Wildclaws, Mirrors, Tundras, Ridgebacks, and you only convert insects to food points
Thank you. Wish there was a better way.
Thank you. Wish there was a better way.