Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Dimitri's Search: Interactive Story Game
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
@keet

aww man I'm sad we didn't find Galen :( this was fun though!

could i also get a chance to win Delwyn please?
@keet

aww man I'm sad we didn't find Galen :( this was fun though!

could i also get a chance to win Delwyn please?
y6Tz96p.png
pleased to meet ya
@keet I really liked this story! Keep it up!
I would like to be part of the bonus raffle, and just asking, will there be a part 3? :p
@keet I really liked this story! Keep it up!
I would like to be part of the bonus raffle, and just asking, will there be a part 3? :p
4f84783726df68aa829be00b8642d465d8caaa83.png x8bDWFu.png
5hF3FGk.png
DxCICZ1.png
@Enen16106

Maybe! I'm currently a little burned out from this, and if there is a part 3 I think I'd like to do something different (personally I would love to feature Cassian), but that would make it trickier to continue the story (since Cassian has no investment in Galen or Dimitri), so I'd have to do some major thinking about it and whatnot, or just go around and ask who people want to follow, see which story threads I want to pick up that were left unexplored, think about other alternate endings etc

I'm going to say a solid maybe leaning towards yes, but we'll see
@Enen16106

Maybe! I'm currently a little burned out from this, and if there is a part 3 I think I'd like to do something different (personally I would love to feature Cassian), but that would make it trickier to continue the story (since Cassian has no investment in Galen or Dimitri), so I'd have to do some major thinking about it and whatnot, or just go around and ask who people want to follow, see which story threads I want to pick up that were left unexplored, think about other alternate endings etc

I'm going to say a solid maybe leaning towards yes, but we'll see
sfVMa01.pngMa06BNU.pngBVUXJUX.png
Round 10 is now closed, further replies will not be counted with the exception to anyone still wanting to enter the Delwyn raffle

time to calculate the tickets and pull raffle winners
Round 10 is now closed, further replies will not be counted with the exception to anyone still wanting to enter the Delwyn raffle

time to calculate the tickets and pull raffle winners
[s]retrying this cuz I screwed up[/s] @Tupelo @Tugsten @quartzdragons @corno @Enen16106 @littolboi @PikaIsLost @Sandboa @Rivershard @FallenEclipse @Ketchalin @Dawntalon427 @Zikitty @lunisolar @princeofsoup @hippogriff412 @selkiie @fynch @CheshireGata @JarlAlpha @TouchTone @TheAceOfSpades @CorvvusCorax @boringmurderer Thank you everyone for your participation, and kind words! As far as a sequel goes, uh... we'll see There is still a chance to sign up for the Delwyn raffle if you haven't already (seriously, only 5 people asked to go in and 3 of them are now disqualified from it because they won the normal raffle) And without further ado here are our winners! ____ Here are our raffle winners! 1st pick: [s]Corno[/s] Enen16101 Second pick: Enen16101 (sadly this disqualifies you from the Delwyn raffle) third pick: Lunisolar (sadly this disqualifies you from the Delwyn raffle) fourth pick: TouchTone (sadly this disqualifies you from the Delwyn raffle) Last pick: BoringMurderer Actual last pick: Sandboa Corno is our first raffle winner! Congrats Corno! feel free to pick from any of the prize pools, let me know with a ping [quote] Prize pool 1: Mechanized [outfit=1004083] Description: HHHSSsssssssss [/quote] [quote] Prize pool 2= Cute and Fluffy [item=Wolpertinger][item=Glassbound Solarvul] [item=vial of Naivety][item=flutterbun] Description: These items vaguely remind the mechanical dragon of someone who was also cute and fluffy... A gaoler perhaps? [/quote] [quote] Prize pool 3= Hasty repairs [item=Ceramic Steampunk Attire][item=navy wrapping set] Description: some bandages for bleeding and some spare parts[/quote] [quote] Prize pool 4= Nostalgic [outfit=1015884] description: These seem familiar, though he can't seem to wear this anymore... and there's something missing from it [/quote] [quote] Prize pool 5= Waterflight and genes [item=breed change: guardian] [item=primary gene: python] [item=secondary gene: morph] [item=vista: Wavecrest Saturnalia] [item=vista: tidelord][/quote] Thank you again everyone!
retrying this cuz I screwed up

@Tupelo @Tugsten @quartzdragons @corno @Enen16106 @littolboi @PikaIsLost @Sandboa @Rivershard @FallenEclipse @Ketchalin @Dawntalon427 @Zikitty @lunisolar @princeofsoup @hippogriff412 @selkiie @fynch @CheshireGata @JarlAlpha @TouchTone @TheAceOfSpades @CorvvusCorax @boringmurderer
Thank you everyone for your participation, and kind words! As far as a sequel goes, uh... we'll see

There is still a chance to sign up for the Delwyn raffle if you haven't already (seriously, only 5 people asked to go in and 3 of them are now disqualified from it because they won the normal raffle)

And without further ado here are our winners!

____
Here are our raffle winners!
1st pick: Corno Enen16101
Second pick: Enen16101 (sadly this disqualifies you from the Delwyn raffle)
third pick: Lunisolar (sadly this disqualifies you from the Delwyn raffle)
fourth pick: TouchTone (sadly this disqualifies you from the Delwyn raffle)
Last pick: BoringMurderer
Actual last pick: Sandboa

Corno is our first raffle winner! Congrats Corno! feel free to pick from any of the prize pools, let me know with a ping
Quote:
Prize pool 1: Mechanized
Mechanized

Description: HHHSSsssssssss
Quote:
Prize pool 2= Cute and Fluffy
Wolpertinger Glassbound Solarvul Vial of Naivety Flutterbun
Description: These items vaguely remind the mechanical dragon of someone who was also cute and fluffy... A gaoler perhaps?

Quote:
Prize pool 3= Hasty repairs
Ceramic Steampunk Attire Navy Wrapping Set
Description: some bandages for bleeding and some spare parts

Quote:
Prize pool 4= Nostalgic
Pre Dimitri

description: These seem familiar, though he can't seem to wear this anymore... and there's something missing from it
Quote:
Prize pool 5= Waterflight and genes
Breed Change: Guardian
Primary Gene: Python
Secondary Gene: Morph
Vista: Wavecrest Saturnalia
Vista: Tidelord

Thank you again everyone!
@Tupelo @Tugsten @quartzdragons @Enen16106 @littolboi @PikaIsLost @Sandboa @Rivershard @FallenEclipse @Ketchalin @Dawntalon427 @Zikitty @lunisolar @princeofsoup @hippogriff412 @selkiie @fynch @CheshireGata @JarlAlpha @TouchTone @TheAceOfSpades @CorvvusCorax @boringmurderer

It has come to my attention that Corno went on hiatus three days ago (and is potentially not coming back), so I bumped everyone on the prize list up and drew a new last pick winner, here is the new list

1) Enen16106
2) Lunisolar
3)TouchTone
4) BoringMurderer
5) Sandboa

congrats to new winners! Enen16106, please ping me and let me know which prize pool you'd like
@Tupelo @Tugsten @quartzdragons @Enen16106 @littolboi @PikaIsLost @Sandboa @Rivershard @FallenEclipse @Ketchalin @Dawntalon427 @Zikitty @lunisolar @princeofsoup @hippogriff412 @selkiie @fynch @CheshireGata @JarlAlpha @TouchTone @TheAceOfSpades @CorvvusCorax @boringmurderer

It has come to my attention that Corno went on hiatus three days ago (and is potentially not coming back), so I bumped everyone on the prize list up and drew a new last pick winner, here is the new list

1) Enen16106
2) Lunisolar
3)TouchTone
4) BoringMurderer
5) Sandboa

congrats to new winners! Enen16106, please ping me and let me know which prize pool you'd like
Oof the first time I ever win a raffle it’s after I put the hiatus message in my profile

All good though, I was only sticking around to see the end of the search :)
Oof the first time I ever win a raffle it’s after I put the hiatus message in my profile

All good though, I was only sticking around to see the end of the search :)
I4TUkY9.png
@keet

I would like prize pool 1 : Mechanized!

Thanks for all your efforts on this game, I really enjoyed it and it’s story. Congrats to the other winners!
@keet

I would like prize pool 1 : Mechanized!

Thanks for all your efforts on this game, I really enjoyed it and it’s story. Congrats to the other winners!
4f84783726df68aa829be00b8642d465d8caaa83.png x8bDWFu.png
5hF3FGk.png
DxCICZ1.png
@keet

oh wow! it's my first time winning a raffle :D
I'd love to get prize pool 2 please!

(wait, that's how it works right?)
@keet

oh wow! it's my first time winning a raffle :D
I'd love to get prize pool 2 please!

(wait, that's how it works right?)
y6Tz96p.png