Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Selling Gems 400:1 [CLOSED]
1 2
I AM CURRENTLY CLOSED.
I WILL NOT BE SELLING ANY MORE GEMS AT THIS RATE FOR NOW.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST.

I genuinely did not think it would be that popular! I meant to sell 125 gems and ended up getting wiped out, selling 1,000+ in a matter of minutes. Thank you to all for your patronage!

Greetings!

Like the greedy dragon I am, I am currently sitting atop a large pile of gems that I hoard for my hatchery projects.

Unfortunately, gems do not purchase lair expansions, which I am desperately in need of.

I am looking to get rid of about 125 gems, at 400 treasure per gem, equaling the 50,000 treasure I am in need of to expand my lair. I may sell some more in the near future to further expand, but right now I am on a ton of ping lists with two nests of my own to hatch, so space is needed!

Keeping it simple, I take 400 treasure per 1 gem. I currently am only selling 125 gems but that may change depending on how well this goes.

Any questions, comments, or interest, please post here or don't be afraid to send me a message!

~Kit
I AM CURRENTLY CLOSED.
I WILL NOT BE SELLING ANY MORE GEMS AT THIS RATE FOR NOW.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST.

I genuinely did not think it would be that popular! I meant to sell 125 gems and ended up getting wiped out, selling 1,000+ in a matter of minutes. Thank you to all for your patronage!

Greetings!

Like the greedy dragon I am, I am currently sitting atop a large pile of gems that I hoard for my hatchery projects.

Unfortunately, gems do not purchase lair expansions, which I am desperately in need of.

I am looking to get rid of about 125 gems, at 400 treasure per gem, equaling the 50,000 treasure I am in need of to expand my lair. I may sell some more in the near future to further expand, but right now I am on a ton of ping lists with two nests of my own to hatch, so space is needed!

Keeping it simple, I take 400 treasure per 1 gem. I currently am only selling 125 gems but that may change depending on how well this goes.

Any questions, comments, or interest, please post here or don't be afraid to send me a message!

~Kit
@HoundOfIbiza

Could I buy 30 gems please? That's 12k, yes?
@HoundOfIbiza

Could I buy 30 gems please? That's 12k, yes?
@HoundOfIbiza
Could I purchase 20 gems?
@HoundOfIbiza
Could I purchase 20 gems?
@Argonaut absolutely! I'd love to do that. Shoot me the 12k and I'll send you the 30 gems!
@Argonaut absolutely! I'd love to do that. Shoot me the 12k and I'll send you the 30 gems!
@YellowFlower yep, absolutely! Send over the 8,000 and I'll throw 20 gems your way.
@YellowFlower yep, absolutely! Send over the 8,000 and I'll throw 20 gems your way.
BUMP!
BUMP!
@HoundOfIbiza --- Could I take the rest, please? xD
@HoundOfIbiza --- Could I take the rest, please? xD
@aurora400 sure deal! I sold fifty gems total, so out of the 125 that I was selling, that'll be 75 gems for you at 400 treasure apiece, so that'll be 30,000 treasure total!
@aurora400 sure deal! I sold fifty gems total, so out of the 125 that I was selling, that'll be 75 gems for you at 400 treasure apiece, so that'll be 30,000 treasure total!
@aurora400 I forgot to mention, please attach the 30k in a message. Once I receive it, I will reply with the gems.
@aurora400 I forgot to mention, please attach the 30k in a message. Once I receive it, I will reply with the gems.
@HoundOfIbiza
Do you have any gems left? c:
@HoundOfIbiza
Do you have any gems left? c:
1 2