Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] Leaving FR Giveaway
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
@Gryphites

Hey! Thank you for letting me know :D Your girl is gorgeous!
And know what, I'm still a big fan of metallic+alloy+opal XXY obsidian. I'm so happy that Vagabund has a loving home right now ^_^
@Gryphites

Hey! Thank you for letting me know :D Your girl is gorgeous!
And know what, I'm still a big fan of metallic+alloy+opal XXY obsidian. I'm so happy that Vagabund has a loving home right now ^_^
1539_300px_fjaralunar_by_miirshroom-dcaexy4.png
@seekae

I give away only dragons from the list below my first post, but anyway I have some stuff to share from your list. :D
@seekae

I give away only dragons from the list below my first post, but anyway I have some stuff to share from your list. :D
@DenimButter

Nah, only dragons from my first post of this topic. I'm not sure that Smirch is a useful gene, but I can send it to you if you want.
@DenimButter

Nah, only dragons from my first post of this topic. I'm not sure that Smirch is a useful gene, but I can send it to you if you want.
@Falcolmreynolds

Hi! Unfortunately, right now I'm out of Luminous Halos :c As for genes I only have smirch. Maybe you want some fodder familiars or apparel?
@Falcolmreynolds

Hi! Unfortunately, right now I'm out of Luminous Halos :c As for genes I only have smirch. Maybe you want some fodder familiars or apparel?
@FjaraLunar

Hello again! Not requesting, just check the CR you sent me-
@FjaraLunar

Hello again! Not requesting, just check the CR you sent me-
Once upon a time, there were two little birds.

There had been three, until the day four men came with five horses and spoke six words they would never forget.

And it was decided, he would be theirs for seven years.

Your father owes us a debt.
@Ebanon

I'm on my way!
@Ebanon

I'm on my way!
@FjaraLunar ah, no worries! it was a long shot anyways :D
@FjaraLunar ah, no worries! it was a long shot anyways :D
All sent!
I'm so grateful for all kind words I've read here.
I always knew that this community is so nice ^w^

If I missed someone somehow, let me know. I'll be here and there for some time.
All sent!
I'm so grateful for all kind words I've read here.
I always knew that this community is so nice ^w^

If I missed someone somehow, let me know. I'll be here and there for some time.
Thank you! We'll miss you!
Thank you! We'll miss you!
Orion - She/He/They - Abrosexual My Wishlist - Likes to drop random compliments - Always down for a roleplay - Will buy fodder primals (pm me if interested!)
IBp6F.gif
@FjaraLunar Thank you so much for the items you sent me! As a newish player I probably wouldn't have been able to afford some of the fest apparel for a long time, I just want to let you know I really appreciate your generosity.
@FjaraLunar Thank you so much for the items you sent me! As a newish player I probably wouldn't have been able to afford some of the fest apparel for a long time, I just want to let you know I really appreciate your generosity.
n57jG.gif
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15