Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | HELP ME QUICK!!!
1 2
Okay so i am new and my Wife would also like to create an account we both have been waiting to register is it allowed if we share the same ip address computer etc?? we go on speraterly in different accounts is that fine??? She is CelestialPancakes (she signed up just for now in case we are allowed to before the registration window closes.. Help?? Anyone?
Okay so i am new and my Wife would also like to create an account we both have been waiting to register is it allowed if we share the same ip address computer etc?? we go on speraterly in different accounts is that fine??? She is CelestialPancakes (she signed up just for now in case we are allowed to before the registration window closes.. Help?? Anyone?
@RareP4nda Yeah, it is allowed as long as it is your wife's account :)
@RareP4nda Yeah, it is allowed as long as it is your wife's account :)
thanks chespin ! i am his wife! do you think our son can join to? (he is 16)
thanks chespin ! i am his wife! do you think our son can join to? (he is 16)
@chespin

and everyone else who reads this how can my dragon breed with my husband/RareP4nda my yang with his yin?? help?? and our son pietro sauntine Barlette but he likes his last name sauntine
@chespin

and everyone else who reads this how can my dragon breed with my husband/RareP4nda my yang with his yin?? help?? and our son pietro sauntine Barlette but he likes his last name sauntine
@celestialpancake sadly you can't send your first two dragons to anyone for cross-lair breeding. but for any new dragons you or your husband get, you can send one to each other by using the crossroads feature and you can breed them in one of your lairs.
@celestialpancake sadly you can't send your first two dragons to anyone for cross-lair breeding. but for any new dragons you or your husband get, you can send one to each other by using the crossroads feature and you can breed them in one of your lairs.
emblem_zpsbpxeznmr.gif
@CelestialPancake yeah he should be okay to make an account! Generally suspicion from having multiple accounts with one IP address only start when there's suspicious behaviour between the accounts, such as perhaps giving lots of items to another account and getting noting in return, stuff like that. But if you all just play normally you should be okay!

And to have dragons breed they need to be on the same account, first and foremost. One of each gender :)
@CelestialPancake yeah he should be okay to make an account! Generally suspicion from having multiple accounts with one IP address only start when there's suspicious behaviour between the accounts, such as perhaps giving lots of items to another account and getting noting in return, stuff like that. But if you all just play normally you should be okay!

And to have dragons breed they need to be on the same account, first and foremost. One of each gender :)
oh, okay thanks @chespin and @klav
i am their son by the way thanks for helping my parents we are going to a resteraunt now bye!
oh, okay thanks @chespin and @klav
i am their son by the way thanks for helping my parents we are going to a resteraunt now bye!
Oh, and I am Pietro's friend from school.
Oh, and I am Pietro's friend from school.
@Gunthorps
oh hi luke! how was your day at school? was pietro behaving?
@Gunthorps
oh hi luke! how was your day at school? was pietro behaving?
I.. what?
I.. what?
33955360_ee9nt9Y6Z9u7RpD.gif
1 2