Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | legends/flights RP (explained) open!!!!!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
sure. will do
sure. will do
Jay
They/them
Disociative Identity Disorder system
Please be paitent with us
:0 Can i be glittermom? (Lightweaver)

name: Lightweaver
part Lightweaver
sexual orientation: Lesbian
personality: She tries to ignore the fact that she is dying by being happy and exited. She cares about her subjects more than herself.
backstory: Lightweaver knows she made a mistake, she harnessed all the light she could to drive the shade away and it wasnt enough. She (although she tries to forget) knows that she is dying she has to fix this before she dies or she will never forgive herself.
:0 Can i be glittermom? (Lightweaver)

name: Lightweaver
part Lightweaver
sexual orientation: Lesbian
personality: She tries to ignore the fact that she is dying by being happy and exited. She cares about her subjects more than herself.
backstory: Lightweaver knows she made a mistake, she harnessed all the light she could to drive the shade away and it wasnt enough. She (although she tries to forget) knows that she is dying she has to fix this before she dies or she will never forgive herself.

tumblr_pr6t3l19hw1ugssd3o4_r1_250.png
up
up
Jay
They/them
name: Shadowbinder gender: Female part: Shadowbinder sexual orientation: strait Scry: (one of my drgs) [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/61833898][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/618339/61833898_350.png[/img][/url] personality: ignores the fact that she is dying, dosent help others, smeaky and loves stalking people. backstory: she knows that she is dying and does nothing to stop it as she thinks it is inevateable. She is dying because one deity cannot live withought the others, and since everyone else is dying her own strangh is diminishing and she is now also dying.
name: Shadowbinder
part: Shadowbinder
sexual orientation: strait
Scry: (one of my drgs)
61833898_350.png
personality: ignores the fact that she is dying, dosent help others, smeaky and loves stalking people.
backstory: she knows that she is dying and does nothing to stop it as she thinks it is inevateable. She is dying because one deity cannot live withought the others, and since everyone else is dying her own strangh is diminishing and she is now also dying.

440153d1f3971b0891d009c19803730f.png
@Skystalker
dont need a scry for deitys... but otherwise good!
@Skystalker
dont need a scry for deitys... but otherwise good!
Jay
They/them
boop
boop
Jay
They/them
Bop
Bop
Jay
They/them
name: Derwena gender: Female part: Other Dragon sexual orientation: Bisexual [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/54699583][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/546996/54699583_350.png[/img][/url] personality: Kind and motherly unless angered backstory: Derwena sought the forbidden knowledge of The Tangled Wood of shadows and shades and paid the price for it with her senses making her known as a "Shade touched" a magical disease-like curse that makes the afflicted completely blinded to the world around them unable to see with their eyes or smell with their nose she now requires the guiding light of her fellow truth seeking light dragons - she will struggle to find friends in a world of darkness..of her own faults other: Shade Touch is not contagious! but with the deitys spiraling out of control..it very well could be..
name: Derwena
part: Other Dragon
sexual orientation: Bisexual
54699583_350.png
personality: Kind and motherly unless angered
backstory: Derwena sought the forbidden knowledge of The Tangled Wood of shadows and shades and paid the price for it with her senses making her known as a "Shade touched" a magical disease-like curse that makes the afflicted completely blinded to the world around them unable to see with their eyes or smell with their nose she now requires the guiding light of her fellow truth seeking light dragons - she will struggle to find friends in a world of darkness..of her own faults
other: Shade Touch is not contagious! but with the deitys spiraling out of control..it very well could be..
BSN3AUq.gif I Participate in lfh.png
@stonechild
Oooo I like! You should probably sub as this will be the ooc
@stonechild
Oooo I like! You should probably sub as this will be the ooc
68-F971-B2-F51-A-4-DE7-8103-DEECE3-DE1-BC9.png
added :D
added :D
Jay
They/them