Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [LF] UMA Ley Line's Growth
hello, i am looking for the accent . it is by @Trillium, and i really would like a copy as a gift for someone. i am willing to pay in gems, treasure (in installments, i'm short on treasure rn) or in an item trade. if you have a copy of this accent you're willing to part with, please let me know what you would like for it.
hello, i am looking for the accent . it is by @Trillium, and i really would like a copy as a gift for someone. i am willing to pay in gems, treasure (in installments, i'm short on treasure rn) or in an item trade. if you have a copy of this accent you're willing to part with, please let me know what you would like for it.
Waystone5.gif
29562082.png
-
-
-

WAWs3m5.png
9AXhFJA.png
hZipXGO.png
[emoji=blue gem size=1]
Waystone5.gif
29562082.png
-
-
-

WAWs3m5.png
9AXhFJA.png
hZipXGO.png
@DilsDoes
Hello! I believe I only printed one copy of this as my wife requested and paid for it, but I would be happy to have another printed for you with either an accent blueprint you provide or 1000g.
@DilsDoes
Hello! I believe I only printed one copy of this as my wife requested and paid for it, but I would be happy to have another printed for you with either an accent blueprint you provide or 1000g.
Accents||| Art|||Adopts|||Festive Art
tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo5_100.pngF2XRQAu.png
@Trillium thank you so much!! i sent over a CR with 1k gems
@Trillium thank you so much!! i sent over a CR with 1k gems
Waystone5.gif
29562082.png
-
-
-

WAWs3m5.png
9AXhFJA.png
hZipXGO.png