Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | vega's portrait shop & More | CLOSED
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33
We can definitely do the hair like that! I think that'd look pretty neat :0!
We can definitely do the hair like that! I think that'd look pretty neat :0!
@Iodine @lordofd @verosa

UPDATE 05/16/2020

I genuinely apologise for the long wait, but here is what has happened: my computer hard drive completely broke down on me leaving me without a working laptop & erasing any work in progress, making it inaccessible.
I'm trying my best to find a way to find and buy a working laptop, but likely that won't be able to happen after a while due to the lockdown.
I will leave you guys with an option of holding onto a slot until I have a working machine, but alternatively you can choose to cancel your commission.
I am deeply sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for your interest and your patience
@Iodine @lordofd @verosa

UPDATE 05/16/2020

I genuinely apologise for the long wait, but here is what has happened: my computer hard drive completely broke down on me leaving me without a working laptop & erasing any work in progress, making it inaccessible.
I'm trying my best to find a way to find and buy a working laptop, but likely that won't be able to happen after a while due to the lockdown.
I will leave you guys with an option of holding onto a slot until I have a working machine, but alternatively you can choose to cancel your commission.
I am deeply sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for your interest and your patience
@altvega YO NOT A PROBLEM! dont sweat it, i've been dealing with a few laptop issues and a phone that completely died on me so i truly get it B^( tysm for reaching out with an update, i'd love to keep the slot held! no wait time too long for ur lovely work, wishing you all the luck with the laptop situation!
@altvega YO NOT A PROBLEM! dont sweat it, i've been dealing with a few laptop issues and a phone that completely died on me so i truly get it B^( tysm for reaching out with an update, i'd love to keep the slot held! no wait time too long for ur lovely work, wishing you all the luck with the laptop situation!
16081828_QyJzaENAZokkSCk.gif
@altvega Hello, thank you for the update! I would love to keep my slot if possible, and feel free to take as long as you need <:!
@altvega Hello, thank you for the update! I would love to keep my slot if possible, and feel free to take as long as you need <:!
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33