Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [LF] Art [Offer] Everything I own
1 2 3
@CaliforniaLlama what would you like as payment besides that item (I'm more than happy to part ways with it)? As you can see from the screenshots, I do't have the gems/treasure to commission you with it
@CaliforniaLlama what would you like as payment besides that item (I'm more than happy to part ways with it)? As you can see from the screenshots, I do't have the gems/treasure to commission you with it
UwUnl7O.pngngEefQw.pngqUwb3zp.jpgofLVfJS.png
@Aethryn Well, since I'm guessing you are doing three individual colored fullbodies, which comes to 2,250,000 treasure, I [item=Prismatic Token]x9[item=cloud nymph][item=Bubble Nymph][item=Luminous Sundrapes][item=Spellwrought Shardhide][item=Fin Jewels][item=Luminous Ambassador][item=Contaminated Ambassador][item=Forest's Edge Vines][item=Flowering Gladeboughs] all your festival currency, 45 gems and 100kt. If that's too much I'll get rid of a few items. (I also took over an hour doing the math, so I am sure this is equal to the 2.25mil treasure) Edit: Sorry this took so long but finding the names for everything was nearly impossible.
@Aethryn

Well, since I'm guessing you are doing three individual colored fullbodies, which comes to 2,250,000 treasure, I

Prismatic Token x9 Cloud Nymph Bubble Nymph Luminous Sundrapes Spellwrought Shardhide Fin Jewels Luminous Ambassador Contaminated Ambassador Forest's Edge Vines Flowering Gladeboughs
all your festival currency, 45 gems and 100kt. If that's too much I'll get rid of a few items. (I also took over an hour doing the math, so I am sure this is equal to the 2.25mil treasure)

Edit: Sorry this took so long but finding the names for everything was nearly impossible.
@Aethryn

Who did you want done for the sketchy headshot?
@Aethryn

Who did you want done for the sketchy headshot?
@CaliforniaLlama
I'm still calculating the cost (just confirming), but I'll send you a 1 way CR with the Marva's Invisibility cloak for Ruby

Also, I no longer have 10 of the Deepearth Geodes
@CaliforniaLlama
I'm still calculating the cost (just confirming), but I'll send you a 1 way CR with the Marva's Invisibility cloak for Ruby

Also, I no longer have 10 of the Deepearth Geodes
@Aethryn

Oh that’s perfectly fine! Ruby is so cute! I’ll get started right away, but first send at least half of the payment. (I have been scammed before, not that I believe you would do that I’m just taking my normal steps.)
@Aethryn

Oh that’s perfectly fine! Ruby is so cute! I’ll get started right away, but first send at least half of the payment. (I have been scammed before, not that I believe you would do that I’m just taking my normal steps.)
@CaliforniaLlama
Thank you! Sorry that I haven't sent the CR yet, I've been a bit busy
And it's perfectly valid, I wouldn't accept it any other way
@CaliforniaLlama
Thank you! Sorry that I haven't sent the CR yet, I've been a bit busy
And it's perfectly valid, I wouldn't accept it any other way
@Aethryn

That's great! I'll send you updates and images before I line the pieces and before I color the pieces to make sure everything is perfect.
@Aethryn

That's great! I'll send you updates and images before I line the pieces and before I color the pieces to make sure everything is perfect.
@Aethryn

Everything will be done by Friday or Saturday.
@Aethryn

Everything will be done by Friday or Saturday.
@Aethryn I was checking your characters and I noticed Timothy, I'd love to make some art of this character in exchange of your trickster cards apparel + 90g if that would be ok with you?

Here is my deviantart: https://www.deviantart.com/4th-moon

I can only do feral/dragon art at the moment because my human anatomy is super bad.
@Aethryn I was checking your characters and I noticed Timothy, I'd love to make some art of this character in exchange of your trickster cards apparel + 90g if that would be ok with you?

Here is my deviantart: https://www.deviantart.com/4th-moon

I can only do feral/dragon art at the moment because my human anatomy is super bad.
arcane.gifbouncy_arcane_flight_by_dogi_crimson-da9o0w3.gifelemental_sprite___arcane_by_dogi_crimson-dcfnuec.gifitem_pink_chalcedony_by_dogi_crimson-daazi1h.gifegg_arcane_bounce_by_dogi_crimson-dab8vw4.gifAdNAlvs.giffc_magical_shard_by_dogi_crimson-daflo9u.gifegg_arcanr.pngdeity_arcanist_by_dogi_crimson-da6mxx1.gif
@seiza sorry for the late response, but I'd love that!
Please DM me so we can adjust the details
@seiza sorry for the late response, but I'd love that!
Please DM me so we can adjust the details
1 2 3