Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [bothriolepis' art shop 2.0] (FULL)
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 101 102
@bothriolepis Hello there! I'd potentially love to purchase some art from you but wanted to double check something if that's okay! I saw in your rules and info section that of course extreme gore is a no-no, but wanted to ask how you feel about mild body horror? (It would be protruding teeth from the mouth, kind of like an angler fish, and teeth on the character's tail.) Just wanted to make sure before linking anything that could make you uncomfortable or anything like that, and of course no worries if for any reason you wouldn't want to draw a character like that! Thank you in either case for your time!
@bothriolepis Hello there! I'd potentially love to purchase some art from you but wanted to double check something if that's okay! I saw in your rules and info section that of course extreme gore is a no-no, but wanted to ask how you feel about mild body horror? (It would be protruding teeth from the mouth, kind of like an angler fish, and teeth on the character's tail.) Just wanted to make sure before linking anything that could make you uncomfortable or anything like that, and of course no worries if for any reason you wouldn't want to draw a character like that! Thank you in either case for your time!
r6J6MbS.png
username: Uravitea
art type: Bust!
payment type: USD!
references: This one!
description: He's a smug little trash cat, basically! Anything cocky would be great!
extras: N/A
other: N/A
username: Uravitea
art type: Bust!
payment type: USD!
references: This one!
description: He's a smug little trash cat, basically! Anything cocky would be great!
extras: N/A
other: N/A
aa.gif
@EpikBri
oh i should probably add that to my pricing rules, thanks for pointing it out! i usually price chibis per character, so a couple pic with 2 simple chibis would be 3000g! and yeah, 1500kt means 1.5 mil treasure, sorry if that was confusing^^

@Vovina
body horror is totally fine!! the main thing is i don't want to do anything that goes against fr rules :0

@Uravitea
what a cute cat!!!!!!! i should def be able to draw him for u no problem, feel free to send me your paypal email so i can send you an invoice when you're ready!
@EpikBri
oh i should probably add that to my pricing rules, thanks for pointing it out! i usually price chibis per character, so a couple pic with 2 simple chibis would be 3000g! and yeah, 1500kt means 1.5 mil treasure, sorry if that was confusing^^

@Vovina
body horror is totally fine!! the main thing is i don't want to do anything that goes against fr rules :0

@Uravitea
what a cute cat!!!!!!! i should def be able to draw him for u no problem, feel free to send me your paypal email so i can send you an invoice when you're ready!
Untitled_Artwork.gif
@bothriolepis Thank you so much for getting back to me! I'd love to go ahead and order please if you still have a slot left!

username: Vovina
art type: Would love to grab either a halfbody or a fullbody of this character, whichever you'd prefer to do with the design!
payment type: May I do mixed treasure/gems if that's okay?
references: Bella Gore (main refs: x, x, x)
description: He's an angel and demon-hunter that also has some sympathy for humanity, and enjoys walking among them and taking up projects to help those in need. He also hates and punishes people who hoard resources and make life miserable for others, but is generally really up-beat, cheery, and carefree. There's a little more info on him and some description notes over on his toyhouse page here too if that helps!
extras: Please feel free to stylize/simplify his design however you see fit!
other: n/a
@bothriolepis Thank you so much for getting back to me! I'd love to go ahead and order please if you still have a slot left!

username: Vovina
art type: Would love to grab either a halfbody or a fullbody of this character, whichever you'd prefer to do with the design!
payment type: May I do mixed treasure/gems if that's okay?
references: Bella Gore (main refs: x, x, x)
description: He's an angel and demon-hunter that also has some sympathy for humanity, and enjoys walking among them and taking up projects to help those in need. He also hates and punishes people who hoard resources and make life miserable for others, but is generally really up-beat, cheery, and carefree. There's a little more info on him and some description notes over on his toyhouse page here too if that helps!
extras: Please feel free to stylize/simplify his design however you see fit!
other: n/a
r6J6MbS.png
@Vovina
what a cool looking character!!!!! i think i should be able to do a full body for him if you're okay with that :0? but either size works for me!! mixed payment is also fine! send over the payment for whichever size you want when you can!!
@Vovina
what a cool looking character!!!!! i think i should be able to do a full body for him if you're okay with that :0? but either size works for me!! mixed payment is also fine! send over the payment for whichever size you want when you can!!
Untitled_Artwork.gif
@bothriolepis Thank you so much! <3 And a fullbody would be perfect, I'll go ahead and send the CR in just a moment with the payment attached!
@bothriolepis Thank you so much! <3 And a fullbody would be perfect, I'll go ahead and send the CR in just a moment with the payment attached!
r6J6MbS.png
@bothriolepis Thank you for clarifying, in that case I'll just do a solo chibi then. I see you only have one slot so I just wanted hurry up and messaged back before anyone got in. I'll fill a form in a separate post.
@bothriolepis Thank you for clarifying, in that case I'll just do a solo chibi then. I see you only have one slot so I just wanted hurry up and messaged back before anyone got in. I'll fill a form in a separate post.
tumblr_inline_p3ci9sJip11tzoxlt_500.jpg
@EpikBri
I’ll reserve a slot for you so you don’t miss out then!!
@EpikBri
I’ll reserve a slot for you so you don’t miss out then!!
Untitled_Artwork.gif
@bothriolepis

username: EpikBri
art type: chibi
payment type: treasure
references:https://toyhou.se/4192835.feyre

description: Pose is up to you but as for expressions I was thinking maybe a flirty or charming expression. Basically something that showing some sass off

extras: If it aint too hard to draw i linked an outfit I'll like her to wear in it. Not the hoodie one but the flannel/beanie outfit. Can be in different colors as long as it is that outfit and not the one in the ref

other: Nothing else really as long as the markings and piercings are in it

@bothriolepis

username: EpikBri
art type: chibi
payment type: treasure
references:https://toyhou.se/4192835.feyre

description: Pose is up to you but as for expressions I was thinking maybe a flirty or charming expression. Basically something that showing some sass off

extras: If it aint too hard to draw i linked an outfit I'll like her to wear in it. Not the hoodie one but the flannel/beanie outfit. Can be in different colors as long as it is that outfit and not the one in the ref

other: Nothing else really as long as the markings and piercings are in it

tumblr_inline_p3ci9sJip11tzoxlt_500.jpg
@EpikBri
sorry for the late reply, but i'd be happy to draw her for you!! feel free to send over the 1500g whenever you're ready!
@EpikBri
sorry for the late reply, but i'd be happy to draw her for you!! feel free to send over the 1500g whenever you're ready!
Untitled_Artwork.gif
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 101 102