Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | ~*Fluff n Stuff*~ Retired
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 68 69
@Fairyneko I'll ping you whenever I make a new piece of Coatl apparel then? I can also ping you whenever I do a join.me :D

@Vorak Everything looks alright, and I think I'll price the wind sprite at 25kt since it'll be similar in difficulty to the Ethereal Trickster so that would bring your final price to 61kt
@Fairyneko I'll ping you whenever I make a new piece of Coatl apparel then? I can also ping you whenever I do a join.me :D

@Vorak Everything looks alright, and I think I'll price the wind sprite at 25kt since it'll be similar in difficulty to the Ethereal Trickster so that would bring your final price to 61kt
1artismydrug_by_lizziecat1279-d8e77ji.png wsc_banner_by_lizziecat1279-db1jbdq.pngwyrillengenedresize_by_lizziecat1279-d8e77m6.png
@TameFaolchu @Mourn @KingAlex @Loofah @burningdarkfire

I have made some updates to the way my ping list works. Please let me know what you would like me to do in terms of pinging you~
@TameFaolchu @Mourn @KingAlex @Loofah @burningdarkfire

I have made some updates to the way my ping list works. Please let me know what you would like me to do in terms of pinging you~
1artismydrug_by_lizziecat1279-d8e77ji.png wsc_banner_by_lizziecat1279-db1jbdq.pngwyrillengenedresize_by_lizziecat1279-d8e77m6.png
@lizziecat1279 - Here to the thread is fine! ♥ Whenever you have something to say.
@lizziecat1279 - Here to the thread is fine! ♥ Whenever you have something to say.
100_SOMETHING_THE_WIND_ON_THE_MOUNTAIN_TOP.png
@lizziecat1279

I'd like to be pinged for new breeds! :D
@lizziecat1279

I'd like to be pinged for new breeds! :D
@lizziecat1279 My Dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3922465] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/39225/3922465_350.png[/img] [/url] Use All Genes?: Yes Method of Payment: Treasure Use/Add Apparel?: No Total Price: 46k Resize?: Yes My Dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3069876] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/30699/3069876_350.png[/img] [/url] Use All Genes?: Yes Method of Payment: Treasure Use/Add Apparel?: No Total Price: 36k Resize?: Yes
@lizziecat1279
My Dragon:
3922465_350.png

Use All Genes?: Yes
Method of Payment: Treasure
Use/Add Apparel?: No
Total Price: 46k
Resize?: Yes

My Dragon:
3069876_350.png

Use All Genes?: Yes
Use/Add Apparel?: No
Total Price: 36k
Resize?: Yes
@nootnootnoot Do you want the adult iri/shim for the baby or should I use the baby irishim?

That will bring your total price up to 82kt ^^ You can go ahead and send payment :D
I'll probably use your coatls as a break from the current tundra I'm working on, so if you want to watch me work on them that join.me is still online~
@nootnootnoot Do you want the adult iri/shim for the baby or should I use the baby irishim?

That will bring your total price up to 82kt ^^ You can go ahead and send payment :D
I'll probably use your coatls as a break from the current tundra I'm working on, so if you want to watch me work on them that join.me is still online~
@lizziecat1279
the adult colours please! and sure id love to watch the stream ;u;
sending the monies over now
@lizziecat1279
the adult colours please! and sure id love to watch the stream ;u;
sending the monies over now
@nootnootnoot the link is in a post that i did earlier pinging people and stuff ouo i'm almost done though atm, so if you came in you'd get a snippet of your order and then I'll be working on other things before bowing out of my roomb ecause it's so ungodly hot in here
@nootnootnoot the link is in a post that i did earlier pinging people and stuff ouo i'm almost done though atm, so if you came in you'd get a snippet of your order and then I'll be working on other things before bowing out of my roomb ecause it's so ungodly hot in here
@lizziecat1279 Thanks for the ping! I'd like to be pinged for new breeds and for keeping track of this forum, please!
@lizziecat1279 Thanks for the ping! I'd like to be pinged for new breeds and for keeping track of this forum, please!
w7Z8MA5.png
@lizziecat1279 - Hello, I have finally returned to order!

My Dragon: Esrare the Coatl
Use All Genes: Yes! Iri/Shim/Crackle.
Use/Add Apparel: None
Total Price: 43k I believe.
Resize: No
@lizziecat1279 - Hello, I have finally returned to order!

My Dragon: Esrare the Coatl
Use All Genes: Yes! Iri/Shim/Crackle.
Use/Add Apparel: None
Total Price: 43k I believe.
Resize: No
100_SOMETHING_THE_WIND_ON_THE_MOUNTAIN_TOP.png
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 68 69