Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | ~*Fluff n Stuff*~ Retired
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 68 69
@lizziecat1279 AHHHH EXCITING .. .. COMIN TO WATCH !
@lizziecat1279 AHHHH EXCITING .. .. COMIN TO WATCH !
@lizziecat1279

Can I be added to the Coatls ping list? I'm a newbie and I love how fluffy they look.
@lizziecat1279

Can I be added to the Coatls ping list? I'm a newbie and I love how fluffy they look.
XHxgasI.gif
@MysticHeroKid Coatls are completed already, unless you'd like to updated whenever they get a new piece of apparel or something like that?
@MysticHeroKid Coatls are completed already, unless you'd like to updated whenever they get a new piece of apparel or something like that?
1artismydrug_by_lizziecat1279-d8e77ji.png wsc_banner_by_lizziecat1279-db1jbdq.pngwyrillengenedresize_by_lizziecat1279-d8e77m6.png
@lizziecat1279 I'm fine without any apparel, I'll earn up the 5k right now.
@lizziecat1279 I'm fine without any apparel, I'll earn up the 5k right now.
XHxgasI.gif
@MysticHerokid alrighty~ Just make sure you have a dragon (at least colors/genes) for me to make! :D
@MysticHerokid alrighty~ Just make sure you have a dragon (at least colors/genes) for me to make! :D
1artismydrug_by_lizziecat1279-d8e77ji.png wsc_banner_by_lizziecat1279-db1jbdq.pngwyrillengenedresize_by_lizziecat1279-d8e77m6.png
Ok
Ok
XHxgasI.gif
@lizziecat1279

Ok
@lizziecat1279

Ok
XHxgasI.gif
@lizziecat1279 OMG! FINALLY! I finally found that thread! I love your art so much ♥ I will start with my Coatl and order other dragons as I get the moneys x3 My Dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1052446] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/10525/1052446_350.png[/img] [/url] Use All Genes?: He has only Shimmer, so therefore only Shimmer xD Method of Payment: Treasure! Use/Add Apparel?: Nope, I'll do a new order when I finished getting all the apparel I want for him c: Total Price: 25k I guess? Resize?: No. c: I hope I did everything right and slots are open? I also have another question about the pricing for future orders... The apparel, is it 5k/10k for EACH apparel or just for apparel in total? For example, when a dragon has 7 different apparels, would it be 35k/70k or just 5k/10k? And, when do I send the payment over? After you confirmed my order I guess? I've never ordered art before xD Thank you so much! ♥
@lizziecat1279

OMG!

FINALLY! I finally found that thread! I love your art so much ♥
I will start with my Coatl and order other dragons as I get the moneys x3

My Dragon:

1052446_350.png

Use All Genes?:
He has only Shimmer, so therefore only Shimmer xD

Method of Payment:
Treasure!

Use/Add Apparel?:
Nope, I'll do a new order when I finished getting all the apparel I want for him c:

Total Price:
25k I guess?

Resize?:
No. c:

I hope I did everything right and slots are open?
I also have another question about the pricing for future orders...
The apparel, is it 5k/10k for EACH apparel or just for apparel in total? For example, when a dragon has 7 different apparels, would it be 35k/70k or just 5k/10k?

And, when do I send the payment over? After you confirmed my order I guess? I've never ordered art before xD

Thank you so much! ♥
@Zazouh 25kt is the correct price if you're not doing any apparel atm!

It's priced for each individual piece of apparel. So if you had 5 pieces of premade apparel it would be 25kt added on to the price, if they were new it would be an additional 50kt added on to the price. This can make certain adopts very expensive, but I work very hard on these little guys so I feel like it's somewhat justified ^^;

For my own personal adoptable thread you send the payment now, and then I take the treasure out of the PM when I've completed your order. Other adoptable/art shops have different policies (half immediately, half after completion; paid in full after; etc and so forth) so you'll want to read up on those :D

For Fluff n Stuff adoptables I just want to be sure that I've been paid before I post the finished product, so even if you pay after I've completed your order I won't post it until you pay if that makes sense ^^ That's why I try to not start on an order until the payment has been received~

TL;DR Apparel is priced per piece, so dragons that have a lot of clothing can get very expensive.
You send payment ASAP for me, but my policies are different from other places so always double check ^^
And then just an explanation of why I ask for payment before I start the order~

//edited for clarification of certain points
@Zazouh 25kt is the correct price if you're not doing any apparel atm!

It's priced for each individual piece of apparel. So if you had 5 pieces of premade apparel it would be 25kt added on to the price, if they were new it would be an additional 50kt added on to the price. This can make certain adopts very expensive, but I work very hard on these little guys so I feel like it's somewhat justified ^^;

For my own personal adoptable thread you send the payment now, and then I take the treasure out of the PM when I've completed your order. Other adoptable/art shops have different policies (half immediately, half after completion; paid in full after; etc and so forth) so you'll want to read up on those :D

For Fluff n Stuff adoptables I just want to be sure that I've been paid before I post the finished product, so even if you pay after I've completed your order I won't post it until you pay if that makes sense ^^ That's why I try to not start on an order until the payment has been received~

TL;DR Apparel is priced per piece, so dragons that have a lot of clothing can get very expensive.
You send payment ASAP for me, but my policies are different from other places so always double check ^^
And then just an explanation of why I ask for payment before I start the order~

//edited for clarification of certain points
@Zazouh and because I'm just full of contradictions, I went ahead and finished it so whenever you send the 25kt I'll upload him for pickup ^^ If you want me to do his shimmer more properly when you see him just let me know, I did it in like 10 minutes with my wireless mouse so I am a-ok with fixing it with my tablet~
@Zazouh and because I'm just full of contradictions, I went ahead and finished it so whenever you send the 25kt I'll upload him for pickup ^^ If you want me to do his shimmer more properly when you see him just let me know, I did it in like 10 minutes with my wireless mouse so I am a-ok with fixing it with my tablet~
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 68 69