Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Show me your familiar wishlist!
1 2 3 4
@Chlorophyll Sending a bunch of comfort hugs your way. I hope you feel better soon! This one here always reminds me which familiars to keep an eye out. I am aware that they're all very hard to get, so I don#t have very high expectations, but it's always worth a try. [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=60671570] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/606716/60671570_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Chlorophyll

Sending a bunch of comfort hugs your way. I hope you feel better soon!

This one here always reminds me which familiars to keep an eye out. I am aware that they're all very hard to get, so I don#t have very high expectations, but it's always worth a try.

60671570_350.png
WwUTSRN.gif Beware of Gamble, hoarder of Wildclaws and shiny things CY9XrXE.gif
@Chlorophyll
Sorry for your loss, I hope we can make you feel better!
My wishlist is on my profile, just scroll a bit ;3
@Chlorophyll
Sorry for your loss, I hope we can make you feel better!
My wishlist is on my profile, just scroll a bit ;3
WRodlih.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifTea/Bird
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifThey/Them
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif-res-
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif~gay~

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifI’m very interested in Sky: CoTL, Dream SMP, and FNF so if you wanna talk about those then feel free to pm me!
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifRanboo the beloved
Everything has been sent!

@CrierNightglori
Unfortunately I don't have any extras of those five. Are there any others you'd like?
Everything has been sent!

@CrierNightglori
Unfortunately I don't have any extras of those five. Are there any others you'd like?
@Chlorophyll
Awwww! Sorry for your loss. I don't have any wishlist whatsoever so I will take any, preferred rare ones like ghost rat lord, etc. Also, if you have Ragepuff I'd like that, but any rare ones are good. (I just put ghostly rat lord as an example because I have it)
@Chlorophyll
Awwww! Sorry for your loss. I don't have any wishlist whatsoever so I will take any, preferred rare ones like ghost rat lord, etc. Also, if you have Ragepuff I'd like that, but any rare ones are good. (I just put ghostly rat lord as an example because I have it)
@Chlorophyll
Thanks for doing this!!!
1. Earth Sprite
2. Spirit of Earth
3. Crystalcourt Ambassador
4. Vigorous Goblet
5. Ceanothus Brawler
6. Lilyfowl

It's fine if you can't do any of these (especially the first three) but thanks anyway!!!
@Chlorophyll
Thanks for doing this!!!
1. Earth Sprite
2. Spirit of Earth
3. Crystalcourt Ambassador
4. Vigorous Goblet
5. Ceanothus Brawler
6. Lilyfowl

It's fine if you can't do any of these (especially the first three) but thanks anyway!!!
earth.gif
thank you so much for doing this! literally anything that i don't have already would be super appreciated, as i'm always looking to fill my bestiary!
thank you so much for doing this! literally anything that i don't have already would be super appreciated, as i'm always looking to fill my bestiary!
322957f8b9cacc369600ca036b7a74cf85ddf5cf.gif
jonah + he/him + adult
#157379 + archives
@Chlorophyll

I'm so sorry for your loss. I know it can help a bit to *do* something for others to help process, so I hope this helps!
I don't have a wishlist, so I'd be happy for any fams I don't currently have. I joined about a month ago and have been really blown away by the generosity of people on FR!
@Chlorophyll

I'm so sorry for your loss. I know it can help a bit to *do* something for others to help process, so I hope this helps!
I don't have a wishlist, so I'd be happy for any fams I don't currently have. I joined about a month ago and have been really blown away by the generosity of people on FR!
7D2Bfod.png CEeOKXu.pngQYQzh1v.pngon1tEq5.png
@Chlorophyll

this is so kind! i'll take any familiars that i don't already have :)
@Chlorophyll

this is so kind! i'll take any familiars that i don't already have :)
525nephelle.png
@Clorophyll thank you so much for doing this! :D Here's my Wishlist!
@Clorophyll thank you so much for doing this! :D Here's my Wishlist!
mVbiNgO.pngPyzT7QY.png24GL7rg.pngdVEhpEt.png0jScwbh.pngvgZFjhe.pngexUrsEs.pngh8GgOlC.pngSKppn6R.pngAer-PhantomV2.gifPdiBTNZ.pngQ7oWmMw.png7GFlGJN.pngLLXHrpZ.png
bBbrKLW.png
@Chlorophyll Sorry for your loss :( My wishlist is here [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31119907] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/311200/31119907_350.png[/img] [/url] Thank you for doing this ^^
@Chlorophyll

Sorry for your loss :(

My wishlist is here

31119907_350.png

Thank you for doing this ^^
1 2 3 4