Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 w SunnySunflower
1 2 3
Dal started towards the door, yet hesitated as she noticed Paike struggling to push himself from where he rested against the wall. She tilted her head and offered a hand, which the other took gratefully, leaning against Dal as she lead him through the door.

Once they were inside, Paike seated himself against a wall, Dal still standing and observing the interior of the warehouse.

"Spicy. This looks like a nice place to stay for the time being."

Her gaze lifted to the ceiling.

"Well, now we have a base. We should probably look for a source of water, first things first, yeah?"
Dal started towards the door, yet hesitated as she noticed Paike struggling to push himself from where he rested against the wall. She tilted her head and offered a hand, which the other took gratefully, leaning against Dal as she lead him through the door.

Once they were inside, Paike seated himself against a wall, Dal still standing and observing the interior of the warehouse.

"Spicy. This looks like a nice place to stay for the time being."

Her gaze lifted to the ceiling.

"Well, now we have a base. We should probably look for a source of water, first things first, yeah?"
Iuni leaned against a wall and slumped down.

“Good idea. I’m probably going to be out of commission for a while though.” Iuni Said, glancing at her leg.

Emmalyn nodded.

“A-And I d-don’t think I-I’ll b-be able t-to go o-out until t-the bodies a-are cleared...”

Iuni looked over at Emmalyn with a raised brow but she decided not to comment on it.
Iuni leaned against a wall and slumped down.

“Good idea. I’m probably going to be out of commission for a while though.” Iuni Said, glancing at her leg.

Emmalyn nodded.

“A-And I d-don’t think I-I’ll b-be able t-to go o-out until t-the bodies a-are cleared...”

Iuni looked over at Emmalyn with a raised brow but she decided not to comment on it.
Paike shrugged, glancing at Emmalyn as he spoke, "Yeah, dead bodies aren't really my jam, either. I'll stay here until things are better outside; someone's gotta look after these two, after all."

Dal's gaze drifted from Iuni to Emmalyn to Iuni again.

"You guys will be okay here? You're sure?"
Paike shrugged, glancing at Emmalyn as he spoke, "Yeah, dead bodies aren't really my jam, either. I'll stay here until things are better outside; someone's gotta look after these two, after all."

Dal's gaze drifted from Iuni to Emmalyn to Iuni again.

"You guys will be okay here? You're sure?"
Iuni nodded.

“I-I h-hope so...” Emmalyn muttered, rubbing her arm anxiously.
Iuni nodded.

“I-I h-hope so...” Emmalyn muttered, rubbing her arm anxiously.
Dal nodded in return. "Alright. I'll be back soon with what supplies I can find."

And with that, she left.

Paike relaxed, sprawling out casually and tightening the jacket around his wound. His gaze drifted over to Iuni.

"So! Nice weather we're having, hm?"
Dal nodded in return. "Alright. I'll be back soon with what supplies I can find."

And with that, she left.

Paike relaxed, sprawling out casually and tightening the jacket around his wound. His gaze drifted over to Iuni.

"So! Nice weather we're having, hm?"
Iuni scoffed.

“Yeah! This is the best weather I’ve actually ever seen.” Iuni replied, sarcastically.
Iuni scoffed.

“Yeah! This is the best weather I’ve actually ever seen.” Iuni replied, sarcastically.
Paike grinned. "Might take a walk later, once all this radiation lets up. Allergies, y'know; the bombs get real heavy this time of year. If only they had more effective medication."
Paike grinned. "Might take a walk later, once all this radiation lets up. Allergies, y'know; the bombs get real heavy this time of year. If only they had more effective medication."
“Yeah, Yeah... Bombs are so annoying! Right?! You’re just minding your own business and suddenly BOOM! The building is collapsing and everyone around ya is dead!” Iuni said, chuckling despite what she said not really being a joke at all...
“Yeah, Yeah... Bombs are so annoying! Right?! You’re just minding your own business and suddenly BOOM! The building is collapsing and everyone around ya is dead!” Iuni said, chuckling despite what she said not really being a joke at all...
Paike cackled to himself. "I like you. Everyone else is so serious and despondent. Like, come on, it's the end of the world - you really wanna spend what might as well be your last couple of minutes miserable?"
Paike cackled to himself. "I like you. Everyone else is so serious and despondent. Like, come on, it's the end of the world - you really wanna spend what might as well be your last couple of minutes miserable?"
“True, true. I am basically breaking in the inside but look on the bright side, population has gone down by a bunch!” Iuni said, laughing again.
“True, true. I am basically breaking in the inside but look on the bright side, population has gone down by a bunch!” Iuni said, laughing again.
1 2 3