Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 with GlitterDCMarvel
1 2 3
The cafe was rather busy, it being just past noon, and the brimming socialization in the building brought forth an atmosphere of relaxation and comfort. Vega frequented this cafe during her down time, and so she was well acquainted with some of the staff - she only ever ordered one thing, anyhow, so her order was expected and remembered.

"Vega! Good to see you return," came a friendly face from behind the cashier, a notably tall harpy who waved as he acknowledged the two approach. "I take it you're here for the usual?"

"Yes, please," Vega replied with a grateful nod. "And with that an order of peep donuts, too."

She glanced at Queen. "Are you going to have anything?"
The cafe was rather busy, it being just past noon, and the brimming socialization in the building brought forth an atmosphere of relaxation and comfort. Vega frequented this cafe during her down time, and so she was well acquainted with some of the staff - she only ever ordered one thing, anyhow, so her order was expected and remembered.

"Vega! Good to see you return," came a friendly face from behind the cashier, a notably tall harpy who waved as he acknowledged the two approach. "I take it you're here for the usual?"

"Yes, please," Vega replied with a grateful nod. "And with that an order of peep donuts, too."

She glanced at Queen. "Are you going to have anything?"
"Well, if you already ordered the donuts..."
Queen smacked her lips, before pushing her hair back behind one of her pointed ears.
"Uh... A cookie Latte, I guess. Sounds good to me."
She wasn't the biggest coffee person. However, she WAS particularly fond of lattes, just as you would think.
"...I suppose you come here often? They seem to know you, and quite well." She smirked.

She stretched her arms, not really paying attention to anything around her right at this very moment. However, her eyes managed to drift towards what appeared to be a small group of people cuddled up around each other. Naturally, this made her curious, and quite tempted to ask what was going on.
"Hey, have you heard?" one suddenly asked, catching the girl of unknown species off guard. "There was another sighting of the Nightcrawler."
"Huh? Where?" The second urged.
"You know, that cursed area that hasn't be torn down in the center of the city? That huge patch of forest that has that abandoned warehouse?"
"You don't mean..."
"Yep. The Heart."
"Well, if you already ordered the donuts..."
Queen smacked her lips, before pushing her hair back behind one of her pointed ears.
"Uh... A cookie Latte, I guess. Sounds good to me."
She wasn't the biggest coffee person. However, she WAS particularly fond of lattes, just as you would think.
"...I suppose you come here often? They seem to know you, and quite well." She smirked.

She stretched her arms, not really paying attention to anything around her right at this very moment. However, her eyes managed to drift towards what appeared to be a small group of people cuddled up around each other. Naturally, this made her curious, and quite tempted to ask what was going on.
"Hey, have you heard?" one suddenly asked, catching the girl of unknown species off guard. "There was another sighting of the Nightcrawler."
"Huh? Where?" The second urged.
"You know, that cursed area that hasn't be torn down in the center of the city? That huge patch of forest that has that abandoned warehouse?"
"You don't mean..."
"Yep. The Heart."
looking for someone to make me a rainbow themed sig!
1 2 3